PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 08-01-2018, 20:30   #46
KAPADO
  • Supports: Sporting Lisbon
  • PSN: KAPADO

KAPADO is an unknown

Is there a link witj all the teams together or i need to do it individually?

KAPADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 01:17   #47
Dorumagesu116

Dorumagesu116 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAPADO View Post
Is there a link witj all the teams together or i need to do it individually?
Hi, it's all individual right now, but I can put together an all in one when I get home tonight.

EDIT: It's up.
Dorumagesu116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 23:34   #48
vialli82
  • Supports: Juventus

vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Thanks, very great work Dorumagesu, your work with Albiore J-league is so much better in terms of polishing than the CSL + others asians teams i've found.
It's not to made negative critism, but they made so much noise about their work, and only 20% of their teams are "really" done.
The player overwrited is only changed a little bit (sometimes nothing at all), neither appearance or stats...
Albiore, you (me too lol) and Erzo's does that so much better.

Albiore did new exports with winter transfers, so i've made compatible those one to fit with it:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6s0w55...umagesu%29.rar

But i didn't have made winter transfers, did you plan to do it?
I can make it myself, but if you're from Asia you'll find easier some players.
A little help btw:

-Bengaluru

https://www.transfermarkt.com/bengal...tailpos=&w_s=w

3 players in, 3 left

-Ceres-Negro

https://www.transfermarkt.com/ceres-...tailpos=&w_s=w

5 players in, 6 left

-Al Wahda

1 players left (Osama Omari)

-April 25
https://www.transfermarkt.com/april-...tailpos=&w_s=w

1 player left > Hyon-Uk So

-Al-Quwa Al-Jawiya

https://www.transfermarkt.com/al-quw...tailpos=&w_s=w

2 players in, 2 players left

-Istiklol

https://www.transfermarkt.com/istiql...tailpos=&w_s=w

7 players in, 6 players left

NOTE: with Transfermarkt, you need to point out with your cursor on every players links to made appears a little windows, like this:

Otherwise you may be confused
vialli82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 08:32   #49
Dorumagesu116

Thanks vialli, always great to hear that somebody enjoys my work. You are absolutely right about some people's low quality work...those who prioritize speed over precision. I always want to release my work with as much quality as possible, even if it take a little bit more time.

I'm aware of the bunch of transfers, not sure if I'll release them, as I'm working on J2 League right now. Also for some teams, transfermarkt isn't up to date.(especially Arabic teams, there's an Arabic sports site I use with the help of google translate for those)
Old 21-03-2018, 15:18   #50
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorumagesu116 View Post
Thanks vialli, always great to hear that somebody enjoys my work. You are absolutely right about some people's low quality work...those who prioritize speed over precision. I always want to release my work with as much quality as possible, even if it take a little bit more time.

I'm aware of the bunch of transfers, not sure if I'll release them, as I'm working on J2 League right now. Also for some teams, transfermarkt isn't up to date.(especially Arabic teams, there's an Arabic sports site I use with the help of google translate for those)
Your work is awesome. I am also like you, I like to make everything perfect before I release something. I don't care if I take months or years editing my teams

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 15:29   #51
vialli82

vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Yes, it's really good. I've tested also every latin america patch, and even if faces are well made, always the same issue with untouched stats, even on Erzo's exports

But that's the teams he haven't touched but that he takes from others PES "teams" from peru, paraguay etc. that have an issue (like every players with 4/4 wrong foot, and untouched stats, but faces are good)
His Liga Mx and teams that he's done himselve are good.

When i've got time, i really think about creating an Fm converter, i pointed out how to make players without being over or underrated in comparison to PES.
I've got full export, so i can recreate stats from every teams available...

I've got formulas and idea, needs to concretise this, i already made half of the excel system to calculate attributes.

It will be based on normal fm attributes but also different formulas regarding height, weight, positions, hidden stats and prefered moves.
I plan to do a "simple" to start with basic formulas and that you'll need to choose between position.

But what i think to create in the future is a way more complex system...
Old 21-03-2018, 23:28   #52
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by vialli82 View Post
Yes, it's really good. I've tested also every latin america patch, and even if faces are well made, always the same issue with untouched stats, even on Erzo's exports

But that's the teams he haven't touched but that he takes from others PES "teams" from peru, paraguay etc. that have an issue (like every players with 4/4 wrong foot, and untouched stats, but faces are good)
His Liga Mx and teams that he's done himselve are good.

When i've got time, i really think about creating an Fm converter, i pointed out how to make players without being over or underrated in comparison to PES.
I've got full export, so i can recreate stats from every teams available...

I've got formulas and idea, needs to concretise this, i already made half of the excel system to calculate attributes.

It will be based on normal fm attributes but also different formulas regarding height, weight, positions, hidden stats and prefered moves.
I plan to do a "simple" to start with basic formulas and that you'll need to choose between position.

But what i think to create in the future is a way more complex system...
I'll be waiting for your converter. It would be really useful for me

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 08:42   #53
welly sa

welly sa is an unknown

Quote:
Thanks, very great work Dorumagesu, your work with Albiore J-league is so much better in terms of polishing than the CSL + others asians teams i've found.
It's not to made negative critism, but they made so much noise about their work, and only 20% of their teams are "really" done.
The player overwrited is only changed a little bit (sometimes nothing at all), neither appearance or stats...
Albiore, you (me too lol) and Erzo's does that so much better.

Albiore did new exports with winter transfers, so i've made compatible those one to fit with it:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6s0w55...umagesu%29.rar

But i didn't have made winter transfers, did you plan to do it?
I can make it myself, but if you're from Asia you'll find easier some players.
A little help btw:

-Bengaluru

https://www.transfermarkt.com/bengal...tailpos=&w_s=w

3 players in, 3 left

-Ceres-Negro

https://www.transfermarkt.com/ceres-...tailpos=&w_s=w

5 players in, 6 left

-Al Wahda

1 players left (Osama Omari)

-April 25
https://www.transfermarkt.com/april-...tailpos=&w_s=w

1 player left > Hyon-Uk So

-Al-Quwa Al-Jawiya

https://www.transfermarkt.com/al-quw...tailpos=&w_s=w

2 players in, 2 players left

-Istiklol

https://www.transfermarkt.com/istiql...tailpos=&w_s=w

7 players in, 6 players left

NOTE: with Transfermarkt, you need to point out with your cursor on every players links to made appears a little windows, like this:

Otherwise you may be confused

hi , are these teams suit with chinese or japanese league ?
welly sa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 18:12   #54
vialli82

Japanese by Albiore: perhaps there's no "top player" in this league, but the teams made by Albiore are much more polished in all departement than Ketchupgamers Chinese League

One have made pratically all faces/stats

The second is plenty of untouched faces and stats, or only changed by one or two points "for the principe" without considering the player individuality.

Both have good kits and formations, but i prefers Albiore exports...

So even if for this era at least, i've prefered to import Chinese SL, i will choose J-League because there's pratically nothing to re-edit.

Same for those 4 teams exports: they are, for me, created with the same good work as for bundesliga's teams of whatever (appeareances, stats, formations are very good and teams are very well rated in overall)
Old 05-05-2018, 05:12   #55
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus is an unknown

Quote:
Japanese by Albiore: perhaps there's no "top player" in this league, but the teams made by Albiore are much more polished in all departement than Ketchupgamers Chinese League

One have made pratically all faces/stats

The second is plenty of untouched faces and stats, or only changed by one or two points "for the principe" without considering the player individuality.

Both have good kits and formations, but i prefers Albiore exports...

So even if for this era at least, i've prefered to import Chinese SL, i will choose J-League because there's pratically nothing to re-edit.

Same for those 4 teams exports: they are, for me, created with the same good work as for bundesliga's teams of whatever (appeareances, stats, formations are very good and teams are very well rated in overall)
I totally agree! Do you know of any high quality j2 league patches?
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 05:20   #56
Dorumagesu116

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
I totally agree! Do you know of any high quality j2 league patches?
I actually have the entire J2 made for PC, I haven't tested the compatibility for PS4 yet though.
Old 05-05-2018, 06:04   #57
sobakus

sobakus is an unknown

Quote:
I actually have the entire J2 made for PC, I haven't tested the compatibility for PS4 yet though.
Awesome
I read somewhere that there are no J Leagues in the Japan edition this year. Is that true? If so, do the japanese gamers use Albiore's patch?
Old 05-05-2018, 07:27   #58
Dorumagesu116

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
Awesome
I read somewhere that there are no J Leagues in the Japan edition this year. Is that true? If so, do the japanese gamers use Albiore's patch?
Licensed J League hasn't been in PES/Winning Eleven since 2015 or something. The community uses Albiore's mainly, though others like myself have their own versions as well.

I've said this in my J League thread last year, but it's become hard for us Japanese file makers to release J League files since the J League has cracked down on copyright. I (and several others) got a warning from a lawyer representing the J League. Many Japanese editors have also stopped releasing their work as there are tons of disrespectful people in the WE community (we get slandered/insulted, there's a guy that re-sells our work...)
Old 05-05-2018, 09:55   #59
sobakus

sobakus is an unknown

Quote:
Licensed J League hasn't been in PES/Winning Eleven since 2015 or something. The community uses Albiore's mainly, though others like myself have their own versions as well.

I've said this in my J League thread last year, but it's become hard for us Japanese file makers to release J League files since the J League has cracked down on copyright. I (and several others) got a warning from a lawyer representing the J League. Many Japanese editors have also stopped releasing their work as there are tons of disrespectful people in the WE community (we get slandered/insulted, there's a guy that re-sells our work...)
That sucks about the lawyer and those nonsense people. Maybe it has something to do with the J League's ea licence? I read that Konami has made some sort of a deal with J League, so hopefully it may be added to the game. It didn't specify outright. It's kind of strange that Konami being a japanese company, the J League isn't one of their licences. Either way, I greatly enjoy using the japanese clubs. Thank you for the downloads you guys provide, they are excellent. If the J2 does end up working for PS4 and you are able to share it, I will be looking forward to it.
Old 10-05-2018, 10:08   #60
Dorumagesu116

Here's some screenshots on PC, if you want to see what I have done.

J2 Album!