PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 31-07-2018, 04:02   #166
King Richard
Registered User
  • Join Date: Feb 2006
  • Posts: 31

King Richard is an unknown

Never mind. I got it .
Rosters look good but ratings are quite low...


Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk
King Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 04:11   #167
philips_99
Registered User
philips_99's Avatar
  • Join Date: Dec 2016
  • Location: Portugal
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world
  • Posts: 1,728

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Richard View Post
Never mind. I got it .
Rosters look good but ratings are quite low...


Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk
Good to see you got it

I haven't tested them yet, so I don't know about the ratings, but I guess it is because MLS isn't like Premier League or La Liga, we need to feel the difference when we're playing in haha But I'll give my feedback as soon as I test it.
__________________
Philips OF/Team exports (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 23:33   #168
Papernut
Newbie
Papernut's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2017
  • Location: Virginia
  • Supports: Portland Timbers
  • Posts: 10

Papernut is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Richard View Post
Never mind. I got it .
Rosters look good but ratings are quite low...


Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Good to see you got it

I haven't tested them yet, so I don't know about the ratings, but I guess it is because MLS isn't like Premier League or La Liga, we need to feel the difference when we're playing in haha But I'll give my feedback as soon as I test it.
Exactly. While I will argue that MLS is underrated as a league and some of the players it has, I have to be real when it comes to rating them vs the upper tier leagues like Premier, LL, etc as they are much better as a whole. Another side benefit of this is the gameplay as PES in general is too perfect. Perfect passing, shots, dribbles, etc. Having players rated lower makes things more realistic and more sloppy, just like real soccer. The star players still standout from the scrubs as it should be. I have done some experiments and still looking into things as it may benefit even more going lower with the ratings, but it is just too late with 19 around the corner. It also looks like the gameplay may be improved to the point this will not be needed anyway, but we will see.

Update below. Few new kits and updates TEDs for all teams with moves up to date as of 7/31.


https://drive.google.com/open?id=13b...-TKH4NtlX-s3wP
Papernut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2018, 22:15   #169
Buckshot
Registered User
Buckshot's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2012
  • Posts: 616

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

When I try to install ATL United, it wants to install over Chicago Fire. When I install Chicago Fire, it installs over Chicago Fire --- anyone else have this issue? I am installing from the Jul 31st download.

EDIT

Papernut, did you change where some teams install over? Reason I ask is Vancouver does't install over Vancouver from MLS OF from first page of thread.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 21:34   #170
Papernut
Newbie
Papernut's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2017
  • Location: Virginia
  • Supports: Portland Timbers
  • Posts: 10

Papernut is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
When I try to install ATL United, it wants to install over Chicago Fire. When I install Chicago Fire, it installs over Chicago Fire --- anyone else have this issue? I am installing from the Jul 31st download.

EDIT

Papernut, did you change where some teams install over? Reason I ask is Vancouver does't install over Vancouver from MLS OF from first page of thread.
Yes. I had issues with Van when I started updating that file. I cannot remember which team I overwrite for them, but finally found one that worked.

While you are on Buckshot, can you or anyone get me some information on the process of converting the 18 files over to 19? If there is a tutorial on past games or any information that would be helpful for all programs needed and such. Or if anyone has converted from the past and would be willing to do so for 19 and post the file here, that would be appreciated. Once we get it moved over I am willing to update and keep updated throughout the year.
Thanks.
Papernut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 04:39   #171
Buckshot
Registered User
Buckshot's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2012
  • Posts: 616

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papernut View Post
Yes. I had issues with Van when I started updating that file. I cannot remember which team I overwrite for them, but finally found one that worked.

While you are on Buckshot, can you or anyone get me some information on the process of converting the 18 files over to 19? If there is a tutorial on past games or any information that would be helpful for all programs needed and such. Or if anyone has converted from the past and would be willing to do so for 19 and post the file here, that would be appreciated. Once we get it moved over I am willing to update and keep updated throughout the year.
Thanks.

Here is how to convert: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=103191

Here is PS4 .ted Encrypt/Decrypt tool for PES 2019 :https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/ps.../#post-3301158
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 05:04   #172
Papernut
Newbie
Papernut's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2017
  • Location: Virginia
  • Supports: Portland Timbers
  • Posts: 10

Papernut is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Here is how to convert: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=103191

Here is PS4 .ted Encrypt/Decrypt tool for PES 2019 :https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/ps.../#post-3301158
Thanks. Will that process and PS4 tool also work for PC files or is there a program specific for the PC version?


https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dR...5WA3V5caJD8ezm

Last update I will make for PES2018. All transfers, etc up to date as of 8/27. Been a pleasure updating this file. Still looking into moving it over to PES2019 once it releases, so if anyone has any information on that process once more is known, please contact and keep me in the loop.
Papernut is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:53.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.