PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 23-10-2017, 01:28   #1
itsHoggie
  • Supports: Man United, Cork City
  • PSN: itsHoggie

itsHoggie has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

[PS4] SSE Airtricity League of Ireland OF

The Option File includes kits, squads and manager and stadium photos for all teams.

The team list is as follows!

Bohemians
Bray Wanderers
Cork City
Derry City
Drogheda United
Dundalk
Finn Harps
Galway United
Limerick
Shamrock Rovers
Sligo Rovers
St. Patrick's Athletic
Waterford
Cobh Ramblers

Warning This will overwrite teams in the PEU League, I've included a notepad document in the download which names the teams used and the teams not used.

Download Link is in the video description

https://youtu.be/cl3Fnu54F2Q

Thanks to PESMaster's kit creator and SMcCutcheon's PS4 Team Editor

If you use this OF and like the work i've done could you please subscribe to me on YouTube and also follow on Twitter, Thank You!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

itsHoggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2017, 20:45   #2
Mad-Max
  • PSN: Mad__Max

Mad-Max is an unknown

Hi itsHoggie,

Thanks and congrats, this is an amazing effort ! By any chance, have you used the SMcCutcheon's tool to edit the teams' country (that is, in this case, Ireland) ? It might improve the experience much more, thanks to that all the banners would appear in English, AI would do more realistic transfers, etc.
Mad-Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2017, 21:26   #3
itsHoggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Max View Post
Hi itsHoggie,

Thanks and congrats, this is an amazing effort ! By any chance, have you used the SMcCutcheon's tool to edit the teams' country (that is, in this case, Ireland) ? It might improve the experience much more, thanks to that all the banners would appear in English, AI would do more realistic transfers, etc.
I did actually, I thought I included it in the post and also that I used PES Master's kit creator. I'll add that credit into the OP when I'm on my laptop.

But yeah, I did edit all the teams nationalities to Irish, but I'm sure that doesn't effect transfers in ML at all, And all banners stay in their original language. If you know a way to change this please tell me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 24-10-2017, 00:41   #4
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsHoggie View Post
I did actually, I thought I included it in the post and also that I used PES Master's kit creator. I'll add that credit into the OP when I'm on my laptop.

But yeah, I did edit all the teams nationalities to Irish, but I'm sure that doesn't effect transfers in ML at all, And all banners stay in their original language. If you know a way to change this please tell me
So, there is no point at all on changing the nationality?

Or maybe it doesn't work with irish because they don't have any irish teams in game, therefore they didn't set any "parameters" for that country? Maybe it works with other nationalities? If it does, the best you could do was changing it to english.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2017, 00:48   #5
itsHoggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
So, there is no point at all on changing the nationality?
Well, I've changed all teams to Irish and all their banners are still in foreign language. As for transfers, I'm only about 5-6 games into my ML and clubs have been signing a lot of foreign players, I'm not sure if clubs have signed players from within the league yet.

Old 25-10-2017, 18:51   #6
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsHoggie View Post
Well, I've changed all teams to Irish and all their banners are still in foreign language. As for transfers, I'm only about 5-6 games into my ML and clubs have been signing a lot of foreign players, I'm not sure if clubs have signed players from within the league yet.
Well if you find out something useful let me know. Meanwhile, maybe I'll do some tests myself too, when I have time.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2017, 19:39   #7
rawkus

rawkus has disabled reputation

It's similar to my experience. I have changed the nationality of the fbnz Bundesliga teams, other european teams and started with others south american teams.
Then I noticed in posts evo-web that banners were not influenced by changing team nationality. After that I wanted to know if the changes at least impact the transfers in ML
I stopped editing and started a ML two times i simulated 2 seasons.
First with original nationalities and after that I imported the teams with correct nationalities and started again a 2 season ML simulation.
Result: no significant differences in transfers...
rawkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 23:20   #8
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

thanks you!

ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 06:14   #9
anfieldkop

anfieldkop is an unknown

Thankyou
anfieldkop is offline   Reply With Quote