User Tag List

Old 14-04-2010, 19:47   #16
Kefir

Kefir is as bad as a Meyyappan post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanBless View Post
^Brazil
hah, try playing someone who uses their master league team

This was Barca (once i saw the players, i used England to play him)

----------------------Valdez(GK)------------------------
----Clicy(LB)------ Puyol(CB)---Pique(CB)----Alvez(RB)
----------------------Kaka (CMF)------------------
Robinho(LMF)------------------------------------Ronaldo(RMF)
----------Messi(WF)-------------------Pato(SS)----
-----------------------Aguero(CF)---------------------

I was winning 1-0 throughout the match (great saves from my GK) but he got me on the last 10 mins with 2 quick counter attack goals.
You should have taken a team like Austria. and a superdefensive 5-4-1 only to counterattack. That way even with a 0-0 draw he would lose ranking points. Some people take online too seriously. What is the point of "runwinning" any noob can do that.

PES needs to be readjusted so that the speed factor is diminished only Messi can dribble in real life but not always.

Kefir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 14:39   #17
bunnywhi7e
  • Supports: NAT(Bosnia) CLB(FC Porto, Beşiktaş)
  • PSN: ZidanElite

bunnywhi7e is an unknown

I'm having fun playing with England and tearing up these motherfckers ass. IMO, England has the best formation to beat these super teams. Perfect defenders, great midfielders and great attackers. I usually take out Walcott and bring in Beckham and viola.

Euro PSN: ZidanElite
USA PSN: ZidanElite
bunnywhi7e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 20:59   #18
Kefir

Im having fun online by picking useless teams.

Too funny. I picked Austria against a Juve guy. Score on a high arc free kick on my huge CF. I setup the whole team for defense, counterattack, pressure and defensive mind (blue on attack mindness). I had a couple of chances but boy where my forwards slow couldnt tap sprint button for more than 2 times before there were 2 defenders around me.

I thnking about setting up France as supersupersuperdefensive 5-4-1 and just sit back and suddenly attack like a snake - fast and deadly.
Old 17-04-2010, 09:46   #19
Kefir

I have been playing a handfull of games as Uzbekistan. To no surprise people still hold on to their Brazil, Barca and Real which i find hilarious. I won, drew and lost one.
In the game I lost Brazil was sitting back for the last 30 minutes while i had all possesion what a noob. On every attack he had he gave me the message: "impressive". The only thing that amazed me was that he still picked Brazil against the mighty Uzbekistan. Haha what an idiot.
Old 21-04-2010, 13:48   #20
luik^3

luik^3 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir View Post
In 80 games i have played against may be 2 decent players the rest were Barca and Madrid runnerlamers. And nobody has impressed me all in this game expect that I find my self way better which has surprised me.
I thought i was decent but compared to others online I will consider myself as good.
I think you are too modest Kefir.. You should be the PES2010 All Star for the next century ..
Old 21-04-2010, 22:53   #21
Kefir

Quote:
Originally Posted by luik^3 View Post
I think you are too modest Kefir.. You should be the PES2010 All Star for the next century ..
Well picked Thailand and still got a 1-0 against a Barcalamer. That was so good i nearly wet myself.

Go for Thailand and you will see how hard it is to produce anything with that team and especially against Barca where defenders take the ball away from you like it was stealing candy from a 3 years old kid.

Ill be more than happy to give u an online lesson.
Old 22-04-2010, 13:08   #22
luik^3

luik^3 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir View Post
Well picked Thailand and still got a 1-0 against a Barcalamer. That was so good i nearly wet myself.

Go for Thailand and you will see how hard it is to produce anything with that team and especially against Barca where defenders take the ball away from you like it was stealing candy from a 3 years old kid.

Ill be more than happy to give u an online lesson.
hahaha, yes but beating barca is easy! lets see if you can keep Ajax from scoring!
Old 24-04-2010, 11:54   #23
gerzinio

gerzinio is an unknown

spurs...

-------------------gomez(gk)----------------------------
-----------woodgate(cb)-------king(cb)----------------------
corluka(rb)--------------------------------bale(lb)-------------
-------------------palasios(dm)-----------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------
-----------kranciar(cm)-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------lennon(lm)-------
gudjohnsen(ss)---------------------------------------------
------------------------------------defoe(ss)---------------
--------------------crouch(cf)------------------------------

good passing team also great for the long ball and deep crosses the headers of crouch and gudjonsen !
gerzinio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2010, 12:17   #24
<3lyon
  • PSN: i_slityathroat

<3lyon is an unknown

valencia

always playing with a 4-5-1 and double mark kaka,c.ronaldo / messi

when i play against brazil i didnt found a national team yet. i dont want play with valencia against national teams, against my rules hahhaa
<3lyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 19:30   #25
worm

worm is an unknown

All the above are codswallop............
Pick Aston Villa, Juve, Genoa or even Arsenal. Play a 3-3-1-3. Cb,Cb,Cb,Dm,Rwb,Lwb,Amf, Lwf, Rwf,CF. (See PERU'S formation) Do not man mark anyone and keep the Central defender deep, and when attacking if you are on the corner of the box with one of your wingers hit it hard and force the keeper to save it and the CF will net the rebound.................
worm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 11:17   #26
zainchelski
dez5
  • Supports: chelsea,rangers
  • XBox: dez5
  • PSN: dez5

zainchelski is an unknown

i use any team and just change my formation dont change any tactics or use any and have never lost to them its a 451 but goes into a 424 wen att as my midfields join the att always catches puyol out as barca play high def its stuck in comp ai
Old 27-05-2010, 22:35   #27
Zardo
  • PSN: pulsoeterno

Zardo has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

the best way for me its depending which team Im using. I always use lazio and I use 433 but 2 of the midfielders as DMF. basically I always use
muslera
leichestner biava andre dias kolarov

baronio hiltzpberger DMF
matuzalem cmf

zarate SS cruz CF foggia LWF

also I use fiorentina with 442
the best way defending is very simple, ALWAYS wait for the attacker NEVER throw yourself unlesss you are 100&#37; sure youre going to still the ball and call someone for help.
Zardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:43   #28
DesertFox
U21 International

DesertFox has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

What about Brazil lamers? I chose Bulgaria today and was playing against Brazil and I went up almost instantly with a beautiful Martin Petrov shot. Then all of a sudden my goalkeeper decided to forget he had hands and 3 shots that went directly to him went in. I managed to score a nice goal on a counter attack then my defenders decided to stop jumping. Every single header was lost, it was 5-2 until I decided to leave. What complete and utter bullshit, I do all the work and every shot or header he takes goes in?

Anyways. I use Inter sometimes when I play against Barca and Real lamers because I can hit them back on the counter with Etoo and Inter has very good and tall defenders. If I use Arsenal I have to make sure Clichy is in good from (green arrow or better) or else Messi will own the side all the time. I found out rather quickly that Eboue, Silvestre, Armand, Kieran or any other defender in Arsenal that is not Clichy can't keep with Messi. I always try to wait for the attacker to make a touch where I can slide in or move in to steal the ball.

I have also found out that Real Madrid lamers are much harder to beat. Kaka with what I would think is a orange or red arrow is unstoppable. He steam rolls through all the time and its always a last second slide that saves the day. Cristiano Ronaldo is also too much most of the time. His heading, shooting, dribble, and passing is for the most part unstoppable if I don't get at least 2 or 3 men on him. Ronaldo, Kaka, and Higuain with at least 2 of them with orange arrows or one with red arrow is probably the hardest attack for me to handle. They all have speed, dribble, passing, heading, and shooting!
DesertFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 13:08   #29
Darth0r

Darth0r is an unknown

I'm right now using 3-5-2 formation with Aston Villa (West Midlands). Works pretty well but sometimes I get serious problems defending and controlling the game (when my rival is very skilled):

----------Friedel---------

Dunne - Cuellar - Bouma

---------Reo Coker

-----Millner -------S. Petrov

Ashley Young ------ -Downing

- Agbonlahor------Carew/Heskey

I would like to share the team style sliders but I have my game in spanish, will try to translate lol:

Pass offering: 70
Zone: 66
Position swap: 62
Attack style: 70
Pressure: 75
Defense line: 35
Line close: 60
Defense type: 0

What do you think? Any suggestion?

Thanks
Darth0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 21:33   #30
Jake123

Jake123 is an unknown

I play as Juve

I stick Del Piero as wide and as high up th elft wing as possible as an SS

Amauris is in the middle also as an SS.

Diego is set as an 'inside right' AMC

Camorenesi as a LM but positioned as a CM

Melo Sissoko DM sat in front of back 4.

Basically everyone passes it to Del Piero as soon as possible. Either with a quick cross field ball, a looped through ball or a grounded through ball.

He will usually be in acres of space due to the RB of Madrid/Barca/Brazil bombing up the wing, he can then cross it into Amauri, one of the most powerful playres on the game, with diego (very technical) ready to lash in any rebouds/defelctions on the volley.

Buffon Cannavaro and Chielinni = super tight at the back and i rarely concede, With the goons who cut inside with CRonaldo/Messi often running into a Cannavaro/Chielinni brick wall if Melo or Sissoko ahvent bossed them already.
Jake123 is offline   Reply With Quote