PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 05-09-2012, 20:55   #586
Sabatasso
Banned
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur & LSK
  • XBox: XBOX_must_die
  • PSN: PS3_must_die

Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Ronaldo was a fantastic striker, but he was also a selfish player. Messi for example, aren't that selfish, better at dribbling and a completely different finisher. Maradona was a playmaker first and foremost, and made all the teams he played for a lot better, so there's really no point in comparing.

I don't think Ronaldo is overrated as a player, but I don't disagree with Amateurs initial statement that Raul+Morientes probably were better in combination. But there's other things to consider than just pure goals, as Ronaldo was a huge star that probably brought in a lot of extra bucks because people wanted to see him do his magic.

He's clearly one of the greatest strikers of all time, but there are several other great strikers who are more or less equal in my opinion.

If you're a fan of Ronaldo, by all means he is the greatest but the whole world wouldn't agree with you... but does that really matter?

To the guy above me;
Messi scored 8 goals in 4 matches last season for Argentina, who generally lacks everything but strikers. I believe there was a hat-trick against Brazil in there as well.

His club tally is 333 matches, 259 goals and 103 assists. And he has 6-8 years left to play on top level... In other words, he's Ronaldo's equal goalscorer in nearly half the matches... and Messi is not a target striker.
Sabatasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:30   #587
fanronaldo

fanronaldo is an unknown

@Sabatasso : thank you . I total agree with you . there are stll some players who are better than him such batistuta , romario , Marco Van Basten, roberto baggio but I still like him . In addtion to his talent , I think that he also has many enery to over difficulty . I still remember at qualifying tournaments of south america zone at world cup 2002 , although ronaldo is injured but when he still shined with rivaldo to help brazin win champion at world cup 2002 . Similar to , when he is injured at ac milan at 2008 , almost people think that he hardly return to play games . But he continue shining with 23 golds in 38 matches and 12 golds in 27 matches when he return brazin to play for Corinthians at 2009 and help it get sao paulo cup and brazilian cup after Corinthians get champion at serie B . That is why I alway like him more than anyone even though there are still some players which is better than him . Thay is also reason why he is called El Fenómeno , not because his talent is more than anyone but a strong enery to over difficulty .

Also messi : I also agree with you . I also think that messi is better at midfielder than a stricker .
fanronaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2013, 20:15   #588
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Great to see him in this shape.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2013, 20:25   #589
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Really is good to see, one thing that drives me mad is this title he's received over the years 'Fat Ronaldo'. One of the most disrespectful titles in the world of football, man deserves better.
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2013, 20:17   #590
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I hope it's still okay to say 'Fat Frank', though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 01:32   #591
Joel
Joined For Fun

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
I hope it's still okay to say 'Fat Frank', though.
It is most certainly not.

"THE LEGEND" is what he should now be referred as. Even @BarnDoor said it in the ShoutBox last weekend when he scored.
Old 17-02-2013, 03:08   #592
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

In that shape he'd probably still score 20+ goals in the premiership if he was with a good side.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." — Meyyappan

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 14:00   #593
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
It is most certainly not.

"THE LEGEND" is what he should now be referred as. Even @BarnDoor said it in the ShoutBox last weekend when he scored.
You know I was only pre-empting your faggotry when I said that. It was certainly never meant.

'Fat Cunt Frank' is more apt.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 15:45   #594
Joel
Joined For Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
You know I was only pre-empting your faggotry when I said that. It was certainly never meant.

'Fat Cunt Frank' is more apt.
You meant it. Don't even try to lie, Barn
Old 17-02-2013, 16:37   #595
Sabatasso
Banned

Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Frank Lampard is the most admirable English player since Gary Lineker. Frank Lampard is already a legend, and he's still playing near his top level, England should be damn proud to breed that kind of player.
Old 17-02-2013, 17:04   #596
Jonny2J
  • XBox: Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

How is he the most admirable English player since Gary Lineker? On what grounds?
Jonny2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 18:18   #597
Joel
Joined For Fun

He's THE LEGEND, @Jonny2J. Keep up.
Old 17-02-2013, 21:01   #598
Sabatasso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny2J View Post
How is he the most admirable English player since Gary Lineker? On what grounds?

786 matches, 239 goals and 131 assists from MIDFIELD position. What more do you need? 27 goals in 94 international matches, mind that England has a craptastic national team.

Frank Lampard is a legend, and still going strong. One of the greatest English players in history, there's no denying the statistics, including PL player of the decade (2000-2009).
Old 18-02-2013, 10:20   #599
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I wonder how many of those goals were from penalties and long-shot deflections.

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 10:56   #600
Sabatasso
Banned

You can wonder all day long, it doesn't really matter because a goal is a goal and as a Barcelona fan you should know that better than most.