Team Name - Team 14
Manager Name (On Prem League) - Andrew Gibson
endo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 23:28   #197
Paul B

Paul B has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Gameweek 5

Manager of the week: arca33 (66 pts)

dragonfly is forced to share this week's honour of being top of the pile with o0oGedo0o.

-------------------------------------------------
Next Gameweek: GAMEWEEK 5 (16th-20th September)

Fixtures:

CHA v POR
EVE v WIG
SU v RDG
BOL v MID
WAT v AVL
CHE v LIV
TOT v FUL
WHAM v NEW
BLA v MANC
MANU v ARS
LIV v NEW
Paul B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2006, 02:04   #198
o0oGedo0o
"ThE liTtlE PhAraOh"
  • PSN: painkilling

o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

hmm at last after 3 long years i've made it to the top.
o0oGedo0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2006, 02:10   #199
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Well done Ged. My team's performance has slowly been worsening. Now Rooney is back in my team, hopefully things will turn round again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2006, 10:21   #200
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Only 100 points behind the number 1! Wow.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2006, 22:41   #201
o0oGedo0o
"ThE liTtlE PhAraOh"
  • PSN: painkilling

o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly
Well done Ged. My team's performance has slowly been worsening. Now Rooney is back in my team, hopefully things will turn round again.
well i have finished in the top 10 in the last two years, i hope i can win this one, i used my wild card to get new players like bullard and anelka but bullard got injured and i don't know about anelka ... if someone saw him playing with bolton give me some feedback about him.
o0oGedo0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2006, 13:34   #202
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

This will be my week. I can feel it.

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2006, 13:49   #203
Barry

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

No dice Muad, it's about time Lady Karma shows up upon to my squad as I've been performing abysmal.
Old 15-09-2006, 14:30   #204
Usul

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryvs
No dice Muad, it's about time Lady Karma shows up upon to my squad as I've been performing abysmal.
Silence, fool! I now have the greatest squad in the land!

This week i expect nothing less than sixty points.

Old 16-09-2006, 14:49   #205
Barry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
Silence, fool! I now have the greatest squad in the land!

This week i expect nothing less than sixty points.
Behold! Good things come to those who wait.

And I've waited long enough
Old 16-09-2006, 14:54   #206
-Jamster-

-Jamster- has disabled reputation

14 points already. Mwahaha.
-Jamster- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2006, 14:56   #207
Cali
Sin City
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Jagger O Riley
  • PSN: JaggerORiley

Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

If I join..... can I make up my own team name?
Cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2006, 15:03   #208
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali
If I join..... can I make up my own team name?
No you can't.
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2006, 15:08   #209
Cali
Sin City
  • XBox: Jagger O Riley
  • PSN: JaggerORiley

Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

No I can't as in no I can't join? As I'm now on the bit were you choose your kit, and It gives me the option to change the team name.
Cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 20:23   #210
Usul

Sake. I've only gotten 46 points...

How is it that some people have 3-5-2 formations whereas i always have a 4-4-2?

Is it random or can we change it somehow?