PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 04-08-2011, 12:17   #1
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Fantasy Football (yes, another) - ran by moi (5 entry)

As I briefly mentioned in the other FF thread, I now run a Fantasy Football league for my Father's workplace. I used to post each year asking for suggestions on Championship players.

You basically have 50m to assemble your team, consisting of a goalkeeping team, defending team, 7 outfield players and 3 subs.

Goals conceded by your GK and DF teams count against your score and any goals your 7 outfield players score count for you.

Therefore if you had Arsenal GK and Chelsea DF, Arsenal drew 2-2 and Chelsea won 3-1 you would concede 3 goals (Arsenal 2, Chelsea 1). If your outfield players scored <3 goals you would lose, and be awarded 0 points. If they scored 3, you'd draw 3-3 and gain a point, and if they scored >3 you'd be awarded 3 points.

It's difficult to explain, however I do have a set of rules in a Word document.

The top prize last year was 160ish, and it's been 200 in previous years. The more entrants, the higher the prizes.

If you're interested just PM me with your email addy and I'll forward on the necessary.

Cheers for your time

Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote