User Tag List

Old 17-10-2017, 12:55   #16
barca4eva
  • Supports: FC Barcelona
  • PSN: barca4eva

barca4eva is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
I was going to but when Konami does an update it will take along time to fix. They might remove players from the game then my edited players will be gone. Konami should have two fake Euro league!
Good point....maybe after february transfer window....then we dont have to update any longer....i might install your RPL on another account....cheers

barca4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2017, 08:26   #17
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Is there any way I can have your guys' Partizan and Dinamo Moscow at the same time? Really want those teams but they are imported over the same fake team. Is there any way around that? And I don't want Bundesliga at all, is there anyway I can import other european clubs instead? I just got the PES and am pretty confused.
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2017, 16:35   #18
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
Is there any way I can have your guys' Partizan and Dinamo Moscow at the same time? Really want those teams but they are imported over the same fake team. Is there any way around that? And I don't want Bundesliga at all, is there anyway I can import other european clubs instead? I just got the PES and am pretty confused.
Do you have any fake teams left? if so, import one then base copy all the players over. Save the export. Reset your system. import both.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 23:19   #19
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

thanks bro

ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote