PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 19-07-2018, 17:28   #1
Andy L

Andy L is an unknown

[PS4] FA Carling Premiership 1993-94 option file

This is an option file containing all 22 teams in the 1993-94 English Premier League plus Crystal Palace and Nottingham Forest, who were relegated the season before.

All credit goes to Sammy_GFC for creating and releasing the original option file for PES 2017 here. All I did was convert it to PES 2018, correct a few attributes like some players' stronger foot, resized the kits from 2048 to 1024 and converted positions from the Championship Manager season 1989/90 patch. Also, thanks to MYLO2410 for converting Man City 1993-94 which was not possible without a copy of PES 2017.

The option file will overwrite the 'English 2nd Division' (Championship). No created player slots have been used - all players will overwrite a mixture of free agents, existing players from Championship teams (the remainder have been moved to Free Agents) and players from PEU/PLA teams. Enjoy!

Download:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w9...HI8ouzyUl9q_01

Andy L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 21:43   #2
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Oh shit!!!!!

I like it!
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2018, 02:04   #3
HartyLFC
  • Supports: Liverpool, Atletico Madrid

HartyLFC is an unknown

Some excellent work on the kits and faces... but the stat import made a lot of players 99 speed, 99 set piece taking.

Not sure exactly how to correct all these ratings to something realistic, though PES Stats Database could be a decent guide.

Also, McManaman is listed as left foot as his dominant foot. His dominant foot is right.

Last edited by HartyLFC; 23-07-2018 at 02:09.. Reason: Additional info
HartyLFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 10:04   #4
dougall

dougall is an unknown

this needs some work on the basic stats, the player skills are mostly super sub and fighting spirit.pes master/pes stats data base and offline legends could make this a great file
dougall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2018, 18:02   #5
Andy L

Andy L is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by HartyLFC View Post
Some excellent work on the kits and faces... but the stat import made a lot of players 99 speed, 99 set piece taking.

Not sure exactly how to correct all these ratings to something realistic, though PES Stats Database could be a decent guide.

Also, McManaman is listed as left foot as his dominant foot. His dominant foot is right.
Thanks for spotting that, I played a whole season as Liverpool 93-94 and I don't know I missed McManaman's dominant foot being incorrect!

I was aware of the 99 set piece taking but not the other stats. I don't have the time to go through all the players correcting their stats but it'd be great if someone else was able to do so. Alternatively, they could be copied from the original PES 2017 version of the option file as I'm guessing that has the correct stats and that they were screwed up in the conversion process.
Andy L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2018, 19:06   #6
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Stats are easier to fix, but main issue I found is it destoyed several teams due to the players being used from the PEU/PLA teams. Since you used players from there and other OF makers used players from same teams, it messes up rosters on other teams.

I guess this is one of those add on that create an additional PS4 account to install only these.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 22:10   #7
dev-don

dev-don is an unknown

Eek

Hi is there something I am doing wrong
I've imported the teams - kits and logos are fine

When I go to edit squad the correct squad is applied

However when I play an Exhibition game the Championship team squads are applied with the 93-94 Prem team kits

Please help as I really am stuck

Cheers guys
dev-don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 22:29   #8
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev-don View Post
Hi is there something I am doing wrong
I've imported the teams - kits and logos are fine

When I go to edit squad the correct squad is applied

However when I play an Exhibition game the Championship team squads are applied with the 93-94 Prem team kits

Please help as I really am stuck

Cheers guys
Press R3 on team selection menu. That will deactivate the live updates and you'll be able to play with the correct squads.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 21:11   #9
dev-don

dev-don is an unknown

cheers
dev-don is offline   Reply With Quote