PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 11-02-2019, 04:18   #31
ilham

ilham has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

i hope in PES 2020,konami will make all national team available.licensed for club team maybe hard to get but with national team i think its bit easier.would be nice to play qualifier for world [email protected]@afc etc

Last edited by ilham; 11-02-2019 at 04:19.. Reason: miss
ilham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 13:41   #32
KimJong86

KimJong86 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilham View Post
i hope in PES 2020,konami will make all national team available.licensed for club team maybe hard to get but with national team i think its bit easier.would be nice to play qualifier for world [email protected]@afc etc

Agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KimJong86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 23:31   #33
SemiSilesian
  • Supports: MSV Duisburg,Kickers Emden
  • XBox: SemiSilesian 62
  • PSN: SemiSilesian

SemiSilesian has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

today was a Data pack 4.02 to Download,but i haven´t found out if there a new faces available.
SemiSilesian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 00:48   #34
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiSilesian View Post
today was a Data pack 4.02 to Download,but i haven´t found out if there a new faces available.
Just fixed an issue - An issue that can cause the game to freeze during half or full time in online VS User matches.

https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/us...19_games-13275
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 20:23   #35
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I wish they would fix the issue of Corinthians, River Plate, Lazio, and Fiorentina kits being all jacked up. And that's just the big clubs.
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 10:46   #36
slamsoze

slamsoze is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
I wish they would fix the issue of Corinthians, River Plate, Lazio, and Fiorentina kits being all jacked up. And that's just the big clubs.
It is a shame that the kits of all teams in Danish Premier League look very generic, like Fiorentina one's, only team badge and kit logo (adidas,nike,etc), while the kits in Thai League teams are very very carefully created with even the smallest detail included, while in the same time they are hard locked-out of any Competition mode (Cup/League/ML).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 02:29   #37
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamsoze View Post
It is a shame that the kits of all teams in Danish Premier League look very generic, like Fiorentina one's, only team badge and kit logo (adidas,nike,etc), while the kits in Thai League teams are very very carefully created with even the smallest detail included, while in the same time they are hard locked-out of any Competition mode (Cup/League/ML).
For Thai League you can use it instead of J-League in the PAS slot in League mode. I posted the .ced files in the forum here and then you'd just need to move the teams. Sucks we have to go through this, but it is a way if you want to play Thai League.
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 15:51   #38
tomassi

tomassi has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispX View Post
A better idea, changing the cpk file removing all the thai teams put in PAS League and then add the fake ones in the other asian teams, enjoy.

My opinion is konami stop with bullshit, release a non-licenced leagues and teams or all mods, and a better editor, then we can edit everything we want it. They just should open all the licenced teams to import kits and leagues everything.
I've often thought that, just release a game with no licenses but an amazing editing suite and let the community do everything themselves. The trouble is, what incentive would Konami give the customer to carry on purchasing PES though if they could just update the whole game themselves every season? They'd lose money for sure.
tomassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 16:46   #39
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomassi View Post
I've often thought that, just release a game with no licenses but an amazing editing suite and let the community do everything themselves. The trouble is, what incentive would Konami give the customer to carry on purchasing PES though if they could just update the whole game themselves every season? They'd lose money for sure.
New features and game modes, for example.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 07:45   #40
slamsoze

slamsoze is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
For Thai League you can use it instead of J-League in the PAS slot in League mode. I posted the .ced files in the forum here and then you'd just need to move the teams. Sucks we have to go through this, but it is a way if you want to play Thai League.
This would be a decent “solution”, if they have informed us from the beginning that Thai League will be locked and unplayable in ML. So I wouldn’t bother to edit the PAS, cause I worked a lot in the creating Asian and concept clubs. They will still exist in ML I know, but I want them to be playable also as I created kits, players, too much effort to let it go.
But it is good as a solution, if I ever reset my Option Files in 2019, I will do the swap immediately , I will not even bother to change the PAS logo and I will leave all PAS fake clubs unedited and hidden in ML, so maybe then I will have more images space to carry 2 different OPtion Files in my console. Even this year I have capacity issues with the availability of editable teams, cause I need both Bundeliga, but also my country’s Greek super league,while in America’s I need Libertafores clubs, plus Liga MX, plus MLS.

slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote