PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 02-04-2009, 16:51   #46
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets
  • Supports: Portsmouth
  • XBox: MikeTheo89

CaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

You can only get in Early Bird if you bought a coach package.
If you didn't Thursday morning for you (and me).

CaptainCabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 17:05   #47
Papa
Thank you for reading.
  • Supports: Fulham FC

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

And me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2009, 00:34   #48
ToneMFC
  • Supports: Middlesbrough Football Club
  • PSN: ToneMFC

ToneMFC has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ToneMFC has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I have just been given 2 weekend tickets to the "T in the park" festival for my birthday!
looks like im travelling over the border come july!
Get innn looks like a good line up!
Old 20-04-2009, 18:29   #49
Luis_Garcia
  • Supports: Liverpool

Luis_Garcia has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Anyone know when I got told where to go exactly for my earlybird coach package? Or like a kind of 'pre-ticket' that tells them that I'm supposed to be on the coach?

Also, anyone aware of when the next round of updates are announced.
Old 01-05-2009, 17:35   #50
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCabinet View Post
Lob anything vulgar you can find towards Esser. Cheers bbz.
After listening to the album, this.
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 17:37   #51
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets

CaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath_scfc View Post
After listening to the album, this.
My sincere condolences.
Old 01-05-2009, 20:04   #52
wrathchild_uk
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • PSN: instrumentalist

wrathchild_uk has discovered the General Forums. God help us.wrathchild_uk has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I'm going to graspop in belgium which should be fun..
wrathchild_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 21:24   #53
Papa
Thank you for reading.

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Spinal Tap have self confirmed for Glasto.

Awesome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:16   #54
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets

Maccabees, too. I'm hoping Placebo and YYYs do as well, as then I can flog my Reading Weekend ticket and save about £200

EDIT: Just realised I posted about The Maccabees somewhere else :chanlaugh:
Old 25-05-2009, 14:28   #55
Papa
Thank you for reading.

Glasto lineup has been announced!

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/line-up/

I simply cannot wait. Gutted that Manic Street Preachers aren't playing though.

Old 25-05-2009, 14:45   #56
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets

Mm, and Royksopp and (so far) Placebo. However, the line-up is utterly superb. Friday alone looks like clash central, I'll have some very tough choices to make.
Old 25-05-2009, 23:01   #57
ToneMFC
  • Supports: Middlesbrough Football Club
  • PSN: ToneMFC

ToneMFC has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ToneMFC has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Wow that Glasto line up is awesome!

im off to T in the Park
http://www.tinthepark.com/content/
Old 28-05-2009, 10:02   #58
nath_scfc

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Main Stage ~ SUNDAY 30th August
New Found Glory . Alexisonfire . Madina Lake . Sonic Boom Six

Main Stage ~ FRIDAY 28th August
The Rakes . Fightstar

NME / Radio 1 Stage ~ SUNDAY 30th August
The Horrors . Little Boots . The Airborne Toxic Event . The Virgins . Manchester Orchestra . Dananananaykroyd

NME / Radio 1 Stage ~ FRIDAY 28th August
You Me At Six . Patrick Wolf . Metric . Spinnerette . Delphic . Dinosaur Pile Up

NME / Radio 1 Stage ~ SATURDAY 29th August
Crystal Castles . Passion Pit . Metronomy . Frank Turner . Lethal Bizzle . In Case Of Fire . Broadway Calls
For Reading and Leeds, but those are the Leeds days.
Old 28-05-2009, 10:21   #59
Papa
Thank you for reading.

Sonic Boom Six should be a great opener for the weekend at Reading. Saw them two years ago on the lock-up stage and they were excellent. That being said I'm not sure how they'll do on the main stage.

Saw Dinosaur Pile Up on the 'Introducing' stage or whatever they call it and was pleasantly surprised. Good to see them get the bump up to the NME.

Old 28-05-2009, 10:26   #60
nath_scfc

Whether you like him or not, Bizzle's sets are always fantastic.