PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 06-06-2009, 13:18   #16
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Iggy Pop Slams Smashing Pumpkins And Limp Bizkit
Quote:
Iggy Pop has expanded on comments he made about the current state of rock music, singling out Smashing Pumpkins and Limp Bizkit for criticism.

On a recent YouTube video to promote his new jazz-influenced album, "Preliminaires", he railed against "crappy music" by "idiot thugs with guitars".

Now the singer has revealed some of the acts he was referring to.

"Anyone from Smashing Pumpkins to – what's the one with Fred Durst?" he said in an interview with The Sun's Something For The Weekend section, referring to Limp Bizkit.

"There are a million billion of them," he added, "and people think they're gods, man."

He added that the video message he released was unscripted.

"I took great pains not to think first," he said, "because the thing I can't stand is a rock star who thinks he's got brains. They're always so damned dull!"
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/...mp_bizkit.html

I suppose anyone would be 'dull' to Iggy Pop huh?

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 19:10   #17
I.N Extasy

I.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Smashing Pumpkins? I hope he was high...

Hmm, speaking of similarities here are a few I've found.

1) Between Angels and Insects by Papa Roach is very similar to Iron Maiden's Prowler.
2) Warm Machine by Bush and a Sugarcult song.
3) Hurt's Aftermath and some Nine Inch Nails song.
I.N Extasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 19:23   #18
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.N Extasy View Post
Smashing Pumpkins? I hope he was high...

1) Between Angels and Insects by Papa Roach is very similar to Iron Maiden's Prowler.
2) Warm Machine by Bush and a Sugarcult song.
3) Hurt's Aftermath and some Nine Inch Nails song.
The intro to Hinder's Homecoming Queen (that is heard various points in the song) is reminiscent of Sweet Child O' Mine.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 19:44   #19
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.N Extasy View Post

True that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BARÇA - La Liga's only treble winners
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 20:05   #20
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I love Iggy, man. Idiot thugs with a guitar
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:08   #21
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Stupid leather faced cunt.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 14:21   #22
Dale C.

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Woman Fined millions for file sharing
Quote:
A US woman has been fined $1.9 million (£1.2 million) for music copyright violations in the USA after illegally sharing 24 files online.

Jammie Thomas-Rasset, a 32 year-old mother of four from Minnesota, has to pay the money to various record labels after she shared music by acts including Green Day and Sheryl Crow, reports BBC Newsbeat.

The case is the first time a file-sharing case has gone to court in the USA. Jammie Thomas-Rasset had previously been to court for copyright offences, but her trial ended without a verdict.

A spokesperson for the Recording Industry Association of America said that the companies due the payment were willing to settle out of court for an amount much lower than the $1.9 million total.

Thomas-Rasset called the verdict, handed to her by a Minnesota jury, "kind of ridiculous".

On Tuesday (June 16) the UK Government published a report, "Digital Britain", outlining measures of tackling illegal file-sharing in Britain.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/...e-sharing.html

Ouch. It was only 24 files for fucks sake.

In other news, 16 people were arrested at an Aerosmith concert, Enter Shikari release their new album 'Common Dreads', and Lauren London is rumoured to be having a kid by Lil Wayne

Old 21-06-2009, 16:51   #23
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Surely that means 24 compressed files containing various stuff?

Enter Shikari :faceplm:
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 16:54   #24
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale C. View Post
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/...e-sharing.html

Ouch. It was only 24 files for fucks sake.

In other news, 16 people were arrested at an Aerosmith concert, Enter Shikari release their new album 'Common Dreads', and Lauren London is rumoured to be having a kid by Lil Wayne
How does Common Dreads compare to Take To The Skies?
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 17:11   #25
Sully
Wait Here, Gone for Help
  • Supports: Chelsea
  • XBox: marksullivan
  • PSN: M_Sully

Sully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Probably just as bad if not worse
Sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 17:29   #26
Dale C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatmann View Post
How does Common Dreads compare to Take To The Skies?
I don't think its as good as Take to the Skies, its a lot different. Shikari seem to think its better, but then they would as its their new album.

Just take the first single they released from it, Juggernauts. Its a lot more 'trancy' and faster than most of the songs on TTTS.

Sully & Nath, get out. Enter Shikari are great!

Old 21-06-2009, 17:35   #27
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
I don't think its as good as Take to the Skies, its a lot different. Shikari seem to think its better, but then they would as its their new album.

Just take the first single they released from it, Juggernauts. Its a lot more 'trancy' and faster than most of the songs on TTTS.

Sully & Nath, get out. Enter Shikari are great!
Juggernauts seemed very different to the stuff from TTTS and I feared Common Dreads wouldn't be as good but then again I really liked the majority of the songs on TTTS. I'll still give the album a listen though as the more I listen to Juggernauts, the more I seem to like it.
Old 21-06-2009, 17:38   #28
Dale C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatmann View Post
Juggernauts seemed very different to the stuff from TTTS and I feared Common Dreads wouldn't be as good but then again I really liked the majority of the songs on TTTS. I'll still give the album a listen though as the more I listen to Juggernauts, the more I seem to like it.
Yeah I was exactly the same. When I first head it I couldn't stand it, mainly due that Mike Skinner moment they had in the middle .

Old 21-06-2009, 17:43   #29
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

Quote:
Yeah I was exactly the same. When I first head it I couldn't stand it, mainly due that Mike Skinner moment they had in the middle .
Just listening to it a moment ago I thought of The Streets as soon as that bit came up. I'd be surprised if there's anything as good as Sorry, You're Not a Winner or Anything Could Happen in the Next Half Hour on this album. It would be a pleasant surprise though. I'll have to get a copy of it now and give my verdict at a later date anyway.
Old 03-07-2009, 19:04   #30
Acquiesce
  • Supports: Celtic & Arsenal
  • PSN: Arshavin11

Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Lil Wayne Delays European Shows In Paris, London, Amersterdam & More

Quote:
Lil Wayne has postponed his forthcoming European shows, expected to kick off in Paris on Thursday, due to illness.

The rap star was set to play seven dates in Europe over the next 10 days, including the Roskilde Festival in Denmark and two dates in London.

An official statement said the musician had been forced to cancel the concerts due to “doctor-mandated rest”.

“Lil Wayne extends an apology to his fans for the short notice of this postponement,” a statement said.

“But he looks forward to returning for the performances and visitation with his fans,” the statement continued.

Fans have been advised to hold on to their tickets and wait for details of revised dates.

The shows were due to take place in Paris, Roskilde, London, Amsterdam, Liege and Thurgau in Switzerland.
Source.

What a wee fucking prick!