PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 09-04-2016, 17:32   #151
meanzone719
  • XBox: MEANZONE719

meanzone719 is an unknown

Hey,
I installed the patch and it looks very, very cool. Nice work @theviper12 (!!!!!!)
Offline there seems to work everything very well. In Online Tournament (with manchester city) the game starts, but when the ball goes out to throw in,corner or goal-kick the connection breaks down. The match didn't count as win or loose. At Online Divisions (with real madrid) the connection stops at game menu (in this case at ball selection) The match counted as win for me...The next match as Visitor runs without any problems against PSG.... Is it a installation mistake i did or whats wrong?
What shall i do now? I play Offline-Multiplayer as much as Online-Multiplayer. Is it possible to leave just the stadiums unedited for online play?
My thinking is to Install a patched version and a unpatched version. If I choose another saving direction at game start, the game runs if it does the first time or am i wrong?

thnx for help
meanzone719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 19:31   #152
ahmadshuib

ahmadshuib is an unknown

Can someone send me link for dlc 3.0 usa version?
ahmadshuib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 19:53   #153
Rat Monkey
  • Supports: Arsenal

Rat Monkey has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rat Monkey has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rat Monkey has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

HOW TO INSTALL LATEST OPTIONFILE PATCH FOR ONLINE PLAY(WORKS PERFECT OFFLINE TOO IF ANYONE IS CONCERNED)

For dlc 3, install it in the game first as normal.
THEN delete "Datapack" from your HDD as theviper12 has a version you need to make this patch work that won't overwrite "Datapack" when you copy over this patch.
THEN apply this patch. THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

Patch:
1.DpFileList(Viper Online Version 2.6 EURO Fix)Choose the datapack for your region.
2.Viper Online(Viper Online Version 2.6 EURO Fix)

Datapacks 1 and 2 have same name but different size:
3.dt80_100E_x36(402MB)
4.dt80_100E_x36(323MB)

5.EDIT00000000(2.6.1)This is the latest version. Always use the latest version of EDIT00000000.

Make sure you use the next exact files from the versions I state, as these files appear in other versions, too:
6.Viper 1(v1.0)
7.Viper 2(v1.2)
8.Viper 3(v2.0)
9.Viper 4(v2.2)
10.Viper 5(v2.5)
11.Viper 6(v2.6.1)

DOWNLOAD FILES FROM HERE:

http://www.pesoccerworld.com/foro/vi...f=468&t=129749
Rat Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 21:04   #154
meanzone719

okay can i just flash the files of the points 1,2,5 over the existing ones?
the others are the correct files i think...

thnx for the help
Old 09-04-2016, 21:34   #155
Rat Monkey

Rat Monkey has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rat Monkey has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rat Monkey has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanzone719 View Post
okay can i just flash the files of the points 1,2,5 over the existing ones?
the others are the correct files i think...

thnx for the help
Yep, that should be no problem if you have the rest. Just make sure your not confusing versions of the viper files. For example Viper 5 is in V2.5 and 2.6. Use the 2.6 version of it. Basically, make sure your using the latest versions of the same files. There is a few more like this. If your unsure, just take the files from exactly where I say in the instructions.
Old 09-04-2016, 21:56   #156
meanzone719

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat Monkey View Post
Yep, that should be no problem if you have the rest. Just make sure your not confusing versions of the viper files. For example Viper 5 is in V2.5 and 2.6. Use the 2.6 version of it. Basically, make sure your using the latest versions of the same files. There is a few more like this. If your unsure, just take the files from exactly where I say in the instructions.
Yes it works

I'm playing an online tournament and everything is stable. Very cool
Old 09-04-2016, 21:59   #157
Rat Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanzone719 View Post
Yes it works

I'm playing an online tournament and everything is stable. Very cool
Cool. I'm glad its workin for ya.
Old 11-04-2016, 23:02   #158
theviper12
  • Supports: AS Roma

theviper12 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by withoutname View Post
My experience using this patch is awesome. Only i had crash fatal intercepted when I apply dlc3 and viper6(2.6.1), either i play offline with exhibition games or playing cup.

Sadly, i only can apply up to viper 2.4.

Really appreciated if theviper12 can help me. I will provide any info if needed.
hi you need have version 1.04 update
theviper12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 23:04   #159
theviper12

please update the post last week upload new version for online works
Old 12-04-2016, 01:57   #160
withoutname

withoutname is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by theviper12 View Post
hi you need have version 1.04 update
Thanks theviper12. I try again searching version 1.04 update, because my game MediaID is 76DA873E.

I already search xboxunity and a few but not found v1.04 update for MediaID.

Maybe the way I search is wrong.

If TheViper12 or any members here know where I can get version 1.04 udate for mediaID 76DA873E, can share me the link.

Thanks in advance.
withoutname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 20:02   #161
theviper12

Quote:
Originally Posted by withoutname View Post
Thanks theviper12. I try again searching version 1.04 update, because my game MediaID is 76DA873E.

I already search xboxunity and a few but not found v1.04 update for MediaID.

Maybe the way I search is wrong.

If TheViper12 or any members here know where I can get version 1.04 udate for mediaID 76DA873E, can share me the link.

Thanks in advance.
2 way

connect to xbox live and download the update

or you used rgh you can change the id media ntsc to pal for the tu5 of xboxunity
Old 13-04-2016, 15:02   #162
canoestheone

canoestheone is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by theviper12 View Post
please update the post last week upload new version for online works
Brilliant up and running again. I appreciate your hard work
canoestheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2016, 09:02   #163
ndrlcht2010

ndrlcht2010 is an unknown

Hello everyone,
I was having issues getting the files to show in the game correctly, but finally got it working and it looks brilliant! Thank you to viper12 for all the beautiful work and to the.lol.guy and Rat Monkey for the install support.

What did it for me was deleting the original 6mb data pack that the 'editar datos' was supposed to replace. Also, the us dpfilelist for the viper online eurofix shows as data pack EU and US on the xbox so i just used the one from the 2.6.1 update and it showed as US. Used the edit00000000 from there as well.

The instructions on viper's original post were very unclear so i basically combined the op of this thread http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.ph...51&postcount=1 with Rat Monkey's http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=153

Here's a photo of what I copied to my HDD.

Just thought, since I had so much trouble, I should share how I got it sorted. Thanks again for making this game look even more amazing and complementing it's brilliant engine!
ndrlcht2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2016, 11:24   #164
Kelalomake

Kelalomake is an unknown

Hi! First, thanks for this patch creator, it seems to be one best patches around here. Unfortunately, i dont know how to make it work completely. I got right emblems and kits for most of the teams, but the names (ex. in Barkleys PL) are still old ones from orginal PES2016. (Chelsea -> London FC etc.). Also, whit Bundesliga, there is incorrect players at clubs.

So what i have done, i followed thevipers12 and ratmonkeys instructions.
My xbox folders looks same like ndrlcht2010s.
What i made wrong there?

Thanks!
Kelalomake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2016, 20:00   #165
Rat Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelalomake View Post
Hi! First, thanks for this patch creator, it seems to be one best patches around here. Unfortunately, i dont know how to make it work completely. I got right emblems and kits for most of the teams, but the names (ex. in Barkleys PL) are still old ones from orginal PES2016. (Chelsea -> London FC etc.). Also, whit Bundesliga, there is incorrect players at clubs.

So what i have done, i followed thevipers12 and ratmonkeys instructions.
My xbox folders looks same like ndrlcht2010s.
What i made wrong there?

Thanks!
I forgot to mention something that @ndrlcht2010 noticed. Make sure you delete the file called "Datapack" that the game itself creates, after you've installed dlc3. Thevipers12 DpFileList(which is a replacement for that other datapack), won't overwrite that datapack the game creates when you copy over the patch. Although, if thats the case then none of it should be working at all I think.

The only thing I think it is after that, is that your not using the correct versions of the files I mentioned. There are different versions of the same files in vipers different updates.

I've updated the instructions for installing this patch for online play(Also works offline):

http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=153