PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Does this thread need a new poll?
Yes 24 46.15%
No 28 53.85%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2003, 23:10   #16
Giggsy11

Giggsy11 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitely Maybe
How many games do you get to like?
erm its kinda hard to get to utd games, u either haved to have a season ticket, which is hard enough or be lucky enough that they haven't already sold out on match day, thats why old trafford is always packed.

Giggsy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 23:16   #17
c ronaldo

c ronaldo has disabled reputation

i try and go at least once a season, sorry if that not enough but i cant afford a season ticket and 30 odd quid a single ticket is a bit steep for me aswell but one thing i will say is ive nt missed a utd game on telly for the last 2 years, including europe and lg cup
c ronaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 23:38   #18
Definitely Maybe
Danny Collins for Brazil

Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Im not saying its not good enough, its just (and this isnt directed at you), but you often get Man U fans coming on saying "we're the best team in the world ever, such and such is class, such and such is mint, etc", when really they've never seen Manure play before in there life.
Old 12-12-2003, 23:46   #19
c ronaldo

c ronaldo has disabled reputation

i know what ya mean there tho mate, i watched the stuttgart game the other night in the pub and a mate joined me with his mate. So we were sat there watching it and i ask his mate what team he supports and he says he's a utd fan so i was like fair enough, 10 minutes passes and we are still watching the game and he turns round to me and says "how many a side is this?" Thats gotta be the funniest question i have ever been asked by a fellow football fan
c ronaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2003, 00:54   #20
Darth Daft

Darth Daft has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by c ronaldo
i know what ya mean there tho mate, i watched the stuttgart game the other night in the pub and a mate joined me with his mate. So we were sat there watching it and i ask his mate what team he supports and he says he's a utd fan so i was like fair enough, 10 minutes passes and we are still watching the game and he turns round to me and says "how many a side is this?" Thats gotta be the funniest question i have ever been asked by a fellow football fan
I know what you mean mate, im from dahn sarf so i quite often see this in the pubs. Best one was a bloke came up to me when we were playing leeds last season when Mikael scored and went "oh who was that who scored?" , "Silvestre" i replied "oh good im glad he scored, he's our new signing isnt he" , hes dead now.....

Nobody 'cept united fans quite understand exactly HOW hard it is to get tickets to OT. Assuming that we qualify for CL next season i want to see my first Euro game at OT, no way will i get a ticket face value so i'll have to go to some reseller on the net and we are looking at 90 per ticket and thats before travel and beers. Thank god for pubs with dodgy foreign channels that always show Utd!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Darth Daft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2003, 08:41   #21
Darth Daft

Darth Daft has disabled reputation

Citeey oh whooah citeey, theyre f*cking $hitty, theyre f*cking $hitty. Outclassed, thought it would be much closer oh well nice easy win.

TOP OF THE LEAGUE, GET USED TO IT.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Darth Daft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2003, 08:47   #22
Giggsy11

Giggsy11 is an unknown

David seamans save was brilliant and wright-phillips goal was fantastic, good win though.
Giggsy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2003, 22:32   #23
MatPhillips

MatPhillips has disabled reputation

seamans save was good, but all for nought!
Kleberson improving leaps and bounds!
he'll be an irreplacable first 11 regular by next season!!
Old 15-12-2003, 22:35   #24
MatPhillips

who do you guys think Fergie should go for in transfer window????

i think considering Barca's crushing debts, we should make an audacious attempt to sign Ronaldinho again!!!

he's been their only decent player!
Old 19-12-2003, 04:35   #25
Travis Bickle
not to be taken seriously

Travis Bickle has disabled reputation

I'm not a United Fan, the Hatters are the true team. But I've got a few mates that have got season tickets so I've been to alot of games. The amount of cockney twats that are there is embarrassing, it was really bad when football was the in thing around the time united won the champions league. There was one time I was with my mate and about 30min into the game this guy behind him started to leave, and my mate and a load of other mancs just start hurling abuse at him, saying he's wasting a seat (he was a cockney) my mate says he see's him every home game and he leaves every time after about half an hour. That is what gives Man Utd a bad name, I've been to midweek european games and the atmosphere is electric (and I've seen Real Madrid v Barca at the nou camp.) brings a tear to your eye, not as good as Edgeley Park though.
Old 19-12-2003, 06:08   #26
jag87
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatPhillips
who do you guys think Fergie should go for in transfer window????

i think considering Barca's crushing debts, we should make an audacious attempt to sign Ronaldinho again!!!

he's been their only decent player!
Saviola will be a good buy. Although he is yet to flourish in the Spanish league, he should do well at Old Trafford.
Old 20-12-2003, 00:51   #27
MatPhillips

how much is Saviola worth? Barca got him for 20million from River Plate didn't they?
Old 20-12-2003, 02:47   #28
jag87
Considering the shite impact he has had at Barca, I'd say he's worth 10-15m.
Old 21-12-2003, 23:58   #29
rezan8

rezan8 has disabled reputation

Gettin ready to watch the spurs v man u match. Can't see spurs gettin anything out of it.

Just beat us 0-1 or something don't go all stupid on us and win 5-0 please!

At least you'll be on top of Arsenal.

Anyway...

Come on you Spurs!!!!!!!!!
rezan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2003, 18:22   #30
MatPhillips

you played well in the second half, we struggling in parts. still won tough, thats what matters at the end of the day. TOP O' THE LEAGUE!