PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: What defending setting do you use?
Tactical 14 82.35%
Legacy 3 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2011, 09:50   #1
The Messiah
#1 Troll
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: yingandyangbros

The Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Tactical or legacy defending?

Which do you prefer? Do you have any special button set ups to make things easier?

The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:53   #2
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I prefer legacy, but only because I haven't been particularly good at a FIFA game since 2001!

As for button layouts, I go for the "Harvey Price" (R1 Dribble, R2 Dribble, L1 Dribble...)

But for reals, I choose the alternate (closer to PES controls), swap the finesse and run buttons, and then the d-pad with analogue.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:04   #3
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I struggled with TD at first but I've learnt it now. It's alot better playing against other people though as the CPU manages to run round all your challenges.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:05   #4
Baddar
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • XBox: baddar88
  • PSN: Badd-um-tsch

Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Tactical defending is better, but it's going to be a bitch to master it.

It's ridiculously hard offline on the highest difficulty level, but I've found it quite decent in the games I've played online up to now, with the other guys struggling just as much as me to get to grips with it.

Legacy defending is just a press fest. You can press with tactical, but at least you have to work to get the ball back.
Baddar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:39   #5
The Messiah
#1 Troll
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: yingandyangbros

The Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

You're right about tactical defending. Online against other players it's pretty easy if you get your timing & decision making right but against the computer on legandary it's bloody hard.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 18:32   #6
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Tactical for me.
Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 13:34   #7
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I think Tactical makes more sense, but it's so fucking hard against the CPU on Legendary. I think I'm going to go to World Class level and try to build from there. It's a good thing scoring is relatively easy, otherwise I'd be raped every game.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 15:06   #8
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

you can use Tactical defending means with Legacy. Square is R1, X is Square and jockey is the same.
Ive been doing this since Pro.. dont wanna rock the boat.

being a yuppie: sent from iPhone
Old 25-10-2011, 12:32   #9
Winger
  • Supports: Man Utd

Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Tactical Defending with Alternate Controls.
Winger is offline   Reply With Quote