PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 21-04-2012, 01:02   #76
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I was including the '?'

Honest
Old 21-04-2012, 01:12   #77
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by fick View Post

I was including the '?'

Honest

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 01:16   #78
hallam

hallam is an unknown

Hello to you all
Is it possible to know how I can add to the Face Scans pes2012 on my xbox360
hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 13:29   #79
luukzwaan
  • Supports: PSV Eindhoven
  • PSN: LuukZwaan

luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallam View Post
Hello to you all
Is it possible to know how I can add to the Face Scans pes2012 on my xbox360
You can't. sorry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
luukzwaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 14:03   #80
polar77

polar77 is an unknown

hi all...sorry to bother you fellas, but wondered if anyone could assist with trying to upload OF to PS3, first time i've done it and all.

i've followed the instructions listed on the tutorial thread but still having problems.

I successfully extracted the files after download, and then copied each individual file from the USB drive to the 'Saved Data Utility' folder on the PS3 operating system screen. I can see all the files have been copied across when I access the folder, including the larger file (7715KB) and all the strip and face data files.

However when I get into the game, the option file has not sucessfully been uploaded as I'm still seeing English League, etc, and all the original teams such as Merseyside Blue, etc? Am I missing an obvious step here, looking at the tutorial it doesn't seem so?

Does it matter than i'm connected to the web via the PS3, the game requests to upload the latest data pack when it starts, which i select cancel, but it doesn't seem to recognise the uploaded option file at all?

any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance
polar77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 19:05   #81
luukzwaan
  • Supports: PSV Eindhoven
  • PSN: LuukZwaan

luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by polar77 View Post
hi all...sorry to bother you fellas, but wondered if anyone could assist with trying to upload OF to PS3, first time i've done it and all.

i've followed the instructions listed on the tutorial thread but still having problems.

I successfully extracted the files after download, and then copied each individual file from the USB drive to the 'Saved Data Utility' folder on the PS3 operating system screen. I can see all the files have been copied across when I access the folder, including the larger file (7715KB) and all the strip and face data files.

However when I get into the game, the option file has not sucessfully been uploaded as I'm still seeing English League, etc, and all the original teams such as Merseyside Blue, etc? Am I missing an obvious step here, looking at the tutorial it doesn't seem so?

Does it matter than i'm connected to the web via the PS3, the game requests to upload the latest data pack when it starts, which i select cancel, but it doesn't seem to recognise the uploaded option file at all?

any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance
It sounds like there is something wrong with the edit file. You sure you have copied the edit file over? its in the map ending with EDIT.

luukzwaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 23:05   #82
paul2478
  • PSN: paul2478

paul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Could also be that you have the wrong BLES code OF for your game, or you can try copying across the EDITDATA file again. I final thing to try is update the game to the latest data pack & copy across the EDITDATA file again
Old 08-05-2012, 11:21   #83
polar77

polar77 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul2478 View Post
Could also be that you have the wrong BLES code OF for your game, or you can try copying across the EDITDATA file again. I final thing to try is update the game to the latest data pack & copy across the EDITDATA file again
Thanks fellas,will give what you've said a try
polar77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 23:04   #84
LordOdo
  • Supports: FC Utrecht

LordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Special Hairstyle 29, who's hairstyle is that?

LordOdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 00:27   #85
paul2478

paul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOdo View Post
Special Hairstyle 29, who's hairstyle is that?
It's one of the unlockable hairstyles that you can buy in extra content
Old 18-05-2012, 00:45   #86
Eisuke
  • Supports: SV Werder Bremen & New England Patriots

Eisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul2478 View Post
It's one of the unlockable hairstyles that you can buy in extra content
I think he want to know, which retired player wear this hairstyle (Like: Special 22 - Beckenbauer; Special 23 - Platini; Special 24 - Maradona; ...). ^^

@ LordOdo: I think, it could be Frank Rijkaard

Eisuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 10:03   #87
LordOdo

LordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

That's indeed what I meant, and I thought also it is Rijkaard's, but wasn't sure..thanks

Old 19-05-2012, 21:49   #88
Chasimar
  • Supports: Juventus

Chasimar is an unknown

There's a question I have. Is it somehow possible to give your BAL player the hairstyle of an existing player, perhaps by means of an editor? I'd like to assign David Luiz' hairstyle to my player since I am struggling to find the correct hairstyle in PES 2012.
Chasimar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2012, 05:15   #89
paul2478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasimar View Post
There's a question I have. Is it somehow possible to give your BAL player the hairstyle of an existing player, perhaps by means of an editor? I'd like to assign David Luiz' hairstyle to my player since I am struggling to find the correct hairstyle in PES 2012.
Only possible on PC with a editor, it cant be done on PS3 or XBOX360
Old 20-05-2012, 11:01   #90
LordOdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasimar View Post
It's possible, but you have to do this BEFORE you start your BAL...

So when you already started your BAL I can't help you...

But when you still have to start, I can explain it to you...