PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 20-05-2012, 14:46   #91
Chasimar
  • Supports: Juventus

Chasimar is an unknown

First of all, thanks for your feedback.
I play PES on the PC, so an editor would be an option.
Unfortunately, I've already started. Is what you are suggesting also possible if you would save your BAL player in a "created player" slot after you finish the BAL campaign? If not, please enlighten me on this matter anyway as I'm curious, thanks in advance
Chasimar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 20:18   #92
soto16
  • Supports: Olympiacos Pireaus FC and AC Milan

soto16 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

can you please tell me :i have made a thread of greek superleague.how can i make it look like the bundesliga creation thread?showing the emblems of teams and the players their places and their number.thank you
soto16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:37   #93
luukzwaan
  • Supports: PSV Eindhoven
  • PSN: LuukZwaan

luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soto16 View Post
can you please tell me :i have made a thread of greek superleague.how can i make it look like the bundesliga creation thread?showing the emblems of teams and the players their places and their number.thank you
When you click on the reply/quote button you can see how the post you are quoting is build. maybe that would help you understand how it's done?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
luukzwaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 14:43   #94
soto16
  • Supports: Olympiacos Pireaus FC and AC Milan

soto16 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by luukzwaan View Post
when you click on the reply/quote button you can see how the post you are quoting is build. Maybe that would help you understand how it's done?
thank you
soto16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 22:10   #95
TheoFilippo

TheoFilippo is an unknown

Hello, I have a problem with an option file on PS3.

I've put the option file on the USB fine, I've gone onto the saved utility data and got to the point where it shows all the uniforms + edit data which you can copy, now here's my problem, it doesn't give me the option to copy it's an unpickable option and the writing is in grey so I obviously can't copy it.. I don't understand the problem?
TheoFilippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2012, 00:44   #96
benatia96

benatia96 is an unknown

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE NORDIN AMRABAT , morrocan international , kayserispor player , Very good player , fast and strong go to this link to see his face :
http://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/sites/d...8f//251329.jpg

Thank you
benatia96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2012, 13:38   #97
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoFilippo View Post
Hello, I have a problem with an option file on PS3.

I've put the option file on the USB fine, I've gone onto the saved utility data and got to the point where it shows all the uniforms + edit data which you can copy, now here's my problem, it doesn't give me the option to copy it's an unpickable option and the writing is in grey so I obviously can't copy it.. I don't understand the problem?
Hmm, sounds odd. Can you provide more information though, what region is your PS3, UTSC/PAL etc and can you provide some screen prints/photos?
Old 17-06-2012, 20:24   #98
MrClub

MrClub is an unknown

Hi all, Would like Leeds united kit in my PC game.

I figure this is a commonly asked question so I'll keep it short.
How do I import A leeds untied kit, name, team etc for my PC version of Pro Evo 2012?
Willing to learn but need pointing as I cant really see anything other than smokes patch but it broke my game!
Id just like to put my team in there and start master league.

Thanks,

Clubby.
MrClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2012, 21:14   #99
luukzwaan

luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?luukzwaan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClub View Post
I figure this is a commonly asked question so I'll keep it short.
How do I import A leeds untied kit, name, team etc for my PC version of Pro Evo 2012?
Willing to learn but need pointing as I cant really see anything other than smokes patch but it broke my game!
Id just like to put my team in there and start master league.

Thanks,

Clubby.
I don;t know anything about PC editing.. Can someone help this guy?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 25-06-2012, 00:19   #100
mohamed dudu

mohamed dudu is an unknown

ps3 help !!!!

Can any one tell me whats the editing programs for the ps3 pes 2012 and can any one provide me with links
mohamed dudu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2012, 20:43   #101
luukzwaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamed dudu View Post
Can any one tell me whats the editing programs for the ps3 pes 2012 and can any one provide me with links
On PS3 you can only edit ingame. Look through the faq in this thread to learn some more about it. If you have any other "specific" questions feel free to ask here.

Old 28-06-2012, 03:20   #102
snake529
  • XBox: JJ 3370

snake529 is an unknown

i play pes2012 on xbox360~~
i want to ask how can i use scan face ~~~
thank you very much ~~
snake529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:49   #103
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Dear Mods/Admin.

Is it ok for me to open a new Serie A season 2012/2013 Thread?
Because the last keeper of Serie A thread (Azul), has never made a change at serie a thread since well, a long time ago.
If it's ok, i will open it asap before it is too late since the transfer market has already open.

Cheers
Old 04-07-2012, 10:32   #104
LordOdo
  • Supports: FC Utrecht

LordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLordOdo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Dear Ronny,

I'm not a Mod (But I want to become one... :p), but I think it's a good idea! It's than maybe also good when you host the Serie A thread next year?

Hope you get the job!

LordOdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:58   #105
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOdo View Post
Dear Ronny,

I'm not a Mod (But I want to become one... :p), but I think it's a good idea! It's than maybe also good when you host the Serie A thread next year?

Hope you get the job!
Thanks! Hope so.
i'll start once i get the permission.