PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 01-09-2005, 17:05   #31
LarssonIsGhod

LarssonIsGhod has discovered the General Forums. God help us.LarssonIsGhod has discovered the General Forums. God help us.LarssonIsGhod has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

We shood offer agathe a proper contract instead of lettin him go like henrik and others

LarssonIsGhod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 17:17   #32
Charlie
  • Supports: Celtic.
  • XBox: Charlie Hegarty

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

We didnt let Henrik go, he wanted to leave. He back from injury now and all,hope he makes up for last season... we know he can do it after all.

Dont like how cheap Celtic are tho... its low. I have more money in my bank card than Celtic have. Champions League knockout messed shit up for us. Abramovic should buy Celtic, haha.Moneys problems over, then.
Old 01-09-2005, 18:10   #33
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie9
Abramovic should buy Celtic, haha.Moneys problems over, then.
I suppose it could work. Abramovich can't own two teams in the Champions League however considering that you will never get there it could be quite a good idea.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 23:07   #34
jthk2004

jthk2004 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie9
I have more money in my bank card than Celtic have. Champions League knockout messed shit up for us. Abramovic should buy Celtic, haha.Moneys problems over, then.
just come to the usa and have a walk in wall street to see who is interested in buying celtic then...
Old 02-09-2005, 02:19   #35
Charlie

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50!
I suppose it could work. Abramovich can't own two teams in the Champions League however considering that you will never get there it could be quite a good idea.
Haha, you bastard.
Old 02-09-2005, 13:31   #36
Charlie

Celtic are weighing up a January bid for Bulgaria international Blagoy Georgiev.

The 23-year-old currently plays for Slavia Sofia but the club are hoping to cash in to the tune of 1 million in the New Year.

Georgiev can play at right back, or on the right side of midfield, and is being courted by clubs in Germany, France and Spain.

Bhoys boss Gordon Strachan has scouted Georgiev and has also asked Stilian Petrov about the player's qualities.

Petrov admits he has given his club manager an appraisal of Georgiev but is unsure if Celtic will make a bid for his compatriot.

"Gordon Strachan asked me about Blagoy and I gave him my honest opinion," said Petrov.

"I am just a player and the club have to decide whether or not to sign him but I think he could be tremendous at Celtic.

"He is tall, physical and can play anywhere on the right side of the pitch.

"On top of that he takes good free kicks and is very pacey. I think his style would suit Scottish football."
Old 05-09-2005, 19:43   #37
gerard1922

gerard1922 is an unknown

You would think that a team of Celtics history, status, fanbase etc.. some billionaire would buy or invest alot of .Celtic looked like they were going somewhere positive after the UEFA final, but we seem to be going in the other direction, its not fair on the fans.
gerard1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 17:29   #38
Charlie

Celtic 2 - 0 Aberdeen (Zurawski, 13. Petrov, 61)

Happy days lads. And with Rangers managing a 1-1 draw with Falkirk, its a good day. We sit 2nd with 13pts and Rangers sit 5th with 10. Hearts still top with 15pts and have a game in hand.
Old 12-09-2005, 19:38   #39
gerard1922

gerard1922 is an unknown

Cant wait to see Hearts play the old firm
Old 12-09-2005, 20:31   #40
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I seen Maciej Zurawski's goal against Aberdeen and I must say that was a cracker, and Gerard, Rangers play Hearts first at Tynecastle.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 20:37   #41
gerard1922

gerard1922 is an unknown

I Think Hearts Fans May Be Getting A Bit Carried Away With There Recent Success, But I Suppose Its Good For The Spl.still Hope Celtic Can Win The League And I Hope Its More Than A Two Horse Race.
Old 12-09-2005, 21:07   #42
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I hope it's more than a two horse race too, but I would like to see Hibs (who are still in for a shout) and Aberdeen to get in, Aberdeen are good but they fail against smaller teams (A bit like us) but you can't take it away from Hearts for their recent form and give credit to them. And I hope Rangers win the league.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2005, 03:14   #43
Charlie

Celtic closed the gap on leaders Hearts with a 1-0 win at Hibernian.

Stilian Petrov's early strike proved to be enough to give Gordon Strachan's men all three points.

The Bulgarian international drilled home from 18 yards from Shunsuke Nakamura's pass after just five minutes.

Celtic dominated the first 45 minutes and John Hartson and Nakamura both went close to increasing the lead only to be denied by Hibs goalkeeper Zbigniew Malkowski.

Hibs went close to drawing level just before the break when Steven Whittaker saw his deflected shot well saved by Artur Boruc.

Nakamura was inches away from doubling Celtic's lead four minutes after the break when his free kick crashed off the post and Paul Telfer was unable to find the net from the rebound.

Hibs pushed forward in the second half in search of an equaliser, but they could not find a way past a resolute Celtic rearguard.

The win helps Celtic cut Hearts' lead at the top of the table to five points.

Lads, for the match report, use this link http://home.skysports.com/matchreport.asp?fxid=288297
Old 19-09-2005, 06:02   #44
jthk2004

jthk2004 is an unknown

hey charlie bhoy, is du wei playing in celtic reserves? can't see any action from him in the spl so far...
Old 19-09-2005, 13:52   #45
Charlie

Dunno, Jim. he might be playing there, maybe just for fintess or something... hell get his chance soon enough, maybe. We doing ok at the minute so we are, did you see Petrovs goal yesterday? Was ok, ball through by Nakamura and Petrov, i think, slipped it between the 'keepers legs.