sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 15-04-2006, 20:47   #31
Cali
Sin City
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Jagger O Riley
  • PSN: JaggerORiley

Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

ahhhhhhh crap result today and last week!better BUCK there ideas up now.i now were not gonna finish the season in the playoffs but at least finish it on a high!

Cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 15:32   #32
Cali
Sin City

Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

WOW, last time i wrote in here i couldn't even put together a understandable sentence . Anyways, huge bump for this thread, I unfortunately can not go to the games as I am not a season ticket holder. Am currently listening to it on the radio and according by the commentators we're playing pretty well. Was surprised to see Williams in the line-up *Shit YEH!!!! 1-0, Forster *, as i was saying im surprised to see him in as i didn' t think that he would be fit....
Old 06-08-2006, 11:38   #33
-Deki-

-Deki- has disabled reputation

Deleted
-Deki- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 11:39   #34
Jonny2J
  • XBox: Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Deki-
Why not just support Ipswich outright?

Bit unlucky with the result. By the sound of things, Alex bruce should be a decent signing for the team, we'll see though.
Because it's hard when he has to devote his time to supporting 7 other teams.
Jonny2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 01:14   #35
Glenn23

Glenn23 is an unknown

ipswich r goin down
Glenn23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 10:56   #36
Jonny2J
  • XBox: Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page...885728,00.html

Quote:
FORMER Newcastle United midfielder Martin Brittain has joined Ipswich Town.

The 21-year-old Geordie left St. James' Park in the summer after making eight appearances at senior level.

He has recently been on trial at Portman Road, and Ipswich boss Jim Magilton was impressed enough to offer Brittain a one-year deal.
Gutted.
Jonny2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2006, 10:53   #37
svendust

svendust has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny2J
It's been made to look like he's chose Ipswich over Newcastle as well, as if you guys really wanted him to stay but he really wanted to play for us

Hasn't had much of a look in since he joined

Not suprising though with the players we've got in midfield, it's just a shame we've only got Walton and Noble until January. Both so young but both look class players, more so Walton. He models himself on Gerrard and whos to say he couldn't be as good, he's got the right attitude. Just hope we can hold on to them until the end of the season.

Jon Macken looks decent as well, good touch and holds the ball up well, it's just a shame he hasn't scored yet, thats all he needs really

Fourth win in a row saturday against Birmingham, only if we believe we can beat them and have the defence turn up mind
svendust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2006, 13:36   #38
Cali
Sin City

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Deki-
Why not just support Ipswich outright?

Bit unlucky with the result. By the sound of things, Alex bruce should be a decent signing for the team, we'll see though.
Did I ever say that I supported Ipswich? I said I like them and will follow them as my Dad is a die hard fan. Im a die hard Manchester United fan, and that will never change.
Johnny, your a right arn't you?
Old 14-09-2006, 23:57   #39
Paul B

Paul B has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Well Birmingham weren't exactly sad to see Alex Bruce go and look how he's been playing. Although its hardly grounds to judge a player on, Brittain looked good in Naylor's testimonial...and looks to have a good shot on him.

No reason to change the midfield at the moment though, Williams and Noble have been playing excellently. (Gavin Williams v QPR: One of the finest individual performances I have seen in a long time) Walton has done well too, though my praise of him doesn't reach the height of a lot of others, its good to have that tough presence like him in midfield. No extension to his loan on the horizon I don't think...though we can hope for Noble to stay on.

I'm one of those that have questioned the signing of Macken, albeit on loan but must give him the chance to prove himself. He played well on Tuesday after not getting in the game at all against Southampton.
Paul B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2006, 10:16   #40
svendust

svendust has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul B
Well Birmingham weren't exactly sad to see Alex Bruce go and look how he's been playing. Although its hardly grounds to judge a player on, Brittain looked good in Naylor's testimonial...and looks to have a good shot on him.
I missed the testemonial and have yet to see him play, unless he's come on as a sub and I can't rememeber but it's nice to have a naturally wide player in the team (other than Currie and Peters, who have both been dissapoiting to say the least). I imagine he'll get more of a look in when Noble and Walton go back and Currie and Richards get mysteriously killed in a freak pineapple over the back of the head incident
svendust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2006, 10:22   #41
Stella Artois

Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

It'd be a nightmare to get rid of Walton and Noble, surely? Both have impressed me no end.

"The conclusion that worries me is that Arsenal could pick nine reserves and score six goals at Anfield. We had seven of the first team and could not win.

"There is a lesson in this for the whole of our club."

Yes. You're rubbish.
Quote:
I'm not going to mention what did Stella Artois used to tell me. I don't want to compare anyone to Stella.
Stella Artois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 19:55   #42
-Deki-

-Deki- has disabled reputation

Deleted
-Deki- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 20:05   #43
S1mon
  • Supports: Nostalgia FC.
  • XBox: Sighmon3

S1mon has discovered the General Forums. God help us.S1mon has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

nice to see some fellows from Ipswich, wat part are u all from, anyone here know chantry estate?, thats were i live.
S1mon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 20:06   #44
-Iceman-
Formerly Shopper

-Iceman- is an unknown

I'm from rushmere st andrew so im kinda between Ipswich and Kesgrave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-Iceman- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 20:08   #45
S1mon
  • Supports: Nostalgia FC.
  • XBox: Sighmon3

S1mon has discovered the General Forums. God help us.S1mon has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

cool
S1mon is offline   Reply With Quote