PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 16-07-2008, 15:24   #1
ads
NUFC
  • Supports: Newcastle United
  • XBox: CurlyJefferson7

ads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Hull City

Thought I'd create an official Hull City thread. Not that it's destined to get an abundance of posts but maybe a few more now City made the Premiership than if they were still in the Championship.

First off, let me shed some light on my allegiance with Hull City and Newcastle United. When I was a nipper, getting into football, my Grandad used to take me to SJP a few times to watch the Toon, making them the first team I followed. When my Grandad got a little older he was unable to do this, I did too and started going to Boothferry Park to see Hull City given they're my hometown team, this was back when they were in the old third division. I've attended City games for years and was at Wembley in May for the play off final, so I'm hardly a plastic fan. I've always followed Hull City, although not to the degree that I follow Newcastle, and in all fairness when Newcastle were in the Champions League while City were struggling under the ownership of Martin Fish and the management of Terry Dolan I never thought I'd see the pair of them in the top flight together.

The official club thread isn't made because I'm now following City that they're in the Premiership, more that I'm sure a few more of you will contribute to the thread.

I hope you guys will contribute a little when the season kicks off.

'mon The Tigers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 15:31   #2
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Well, I enjoyed the 4-0 beating we gave you in the Carling Cup last season, so more of the same would be nice :P

Apart from that, good luck with your campaign. Nice to see some fresh teams (Hull & Stoke) in the Prem. Just don't pull a Derby.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 15:33   #3
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Hull City have completed the signings of Peter Halmosi, George Boateng and Tony Warner ahead of the club's debut season in the England League.

More

It's good to see a Yorkshire team back in the top division. I will follow them and their results. I hope they stay up
Old 16-07-2008, 15:40   #4
ads
NUFC

ads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Aliads has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Well, I enjoyed the 4-0 beating we gave you in the Carling Cup last season, so more of the same would be nice :P

Apart from that, good luck with your campaign. Nice to see some fresh teams (Hull & Stoke) in the Prem. Just don't pull a Derby.
That was a strange one mate because at that point we weren't really contenders for promotion and it hit us that we're certainly not ready for the next level. Even now I'm not sure we are but what a fucking feeling to have won at Wembley and got the the Prem, I'll never forget that day.

I think we're buying relatively well though so far. Players with Premiership experience at least with the exception of Halmosi.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 16-07-2008, 16:11   #5
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Halmosi is quality.
Old 16-07-2008, 16:16   #6
ads
NUFC

Absolutely, I agree but he's never played in the Prem.

Old 16-07-2008, 16:26   #7
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I Hope Geo does well.
Old 16-07-2008, 16:41   #8
Papa
Thank you for reading.
  • Supports: Fulham FC

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Good luck with Tony Warner. He's a good keeper and he'll save you a few times but he's ridiculously inconsistent and will mess up the easy stuff.

Expect him to make a couple of impossible saves just to confuse you though...

Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 16:46   #9
Bravoboy
  • Supports: Brighton

Bravoboy has disabled reputation

It'll be just like watching Brazil, I'm telling ya.
Old 16-07-2008, 17:03   #10
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post

It'll be just like watching Brazil, I'm telling ya.
Legend.
Old 16-07-2008, 17:57   #11
Phil W.A.F.C
  • Supports: Wigan Athletic AFC

Phil W.A.F.C is as bad as a Meyyappan post

Hope Folan does better for you men than he did for Wigan
Old 16-07-2008, 22:21   #12
ads
NUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil W.A.F.C View Post
Hope Folan does better for you men than he did for Wigan
I'm sure he will mate, well he already has to be honest, he had a pretty good start with his debut at Blackpool last season until he got injured but with Deano and Fraizer Campbell up front he did really well coming off the bench with his pace and power. Really good signing.

Old 16-07-2008, 22:26   #13
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Why did mister he's so good they named him twice leave Hull?

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2008, 08:08   #14
ads
NUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry14 View Post
Why did mister he's so good they named him twice leave Hull?
The short answer is that he'd lost it.

He was only a bit part player last season...if you can even call him that, got very little playing time.

He'd said in February time that he'd be leaving at the end of the season, and when we won promotion he did a U-turn and asked to stay on another season.

...but Phil Brown let him leave and signed this guy instead

Old 18-07-2008, 11:15   #15
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

You heard anything about Marlon King, Ads? I've heard £3m. Decent player if you can keep him fit.

Also, some Hull fan come on our site giving it the big'un about how Coates and Pulis were pocketing the promotion money yesterday. This was about 20mins before the Kitson story broke on SSN. We all had a good laugh at that fella.

One of the decent Hull lads said you were tracking Niang from Marseille though?! I was shocked to say the least as that would be a brilliant signing. Really can't see that one though, no offence. Similar to the call-line claiming Pogrebnyak and Egor Titov were joining us!
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote