PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 06-01-2019, 22:30   #1
KimJong86

KimJong86 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Question Data Pack 4.0

All rumours and news post here, so we can know what to expect from Februray update, and also your expectations...

KimJong86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 22:32   #2
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

i see read from a brazilian, that j-league is now for pes19 and come with dlc 4.0

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 03:19   #3
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
i see read from a brazilian, that j-league is now for pes19 and come with dlc 4.0
Konami has license for J. League for Mobile.......that is where it is probably being added.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 03:25   #4
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Konami has license for J. League for Mobile.......that is where it is probably being added.
Yes i know that. But sime user say that jleague is coming to pes19 for consoles and pc. I hope that. I want to use free slots of jleague to add mire asian clubs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 13:11   #5
gameclick

gameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

i hope they include all the premier league stadiums they should just do it and if EA complain Konami should just say lol sorry we forgot you have the rights to it
gameclick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 12:04   #6
tomassi

tomassi has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I'd like to see Konami add new leagues, if not DP 4, then in PES 2020. My thing is players with real faces. I hate generic faces and I've noticed a lot of decent players are going to play in leagues not in PES. We then lose those faces which is a shame. So I would like:

- Liga MX
- Italian Serie B back in
- Spanish La Liga 2 back in
- J League
- Saudi/Qatar leagues

As for DP 4 - as long as we get some awesome new faces, and a decent amount of them, I'll be happy.
tomassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 12:33   #7
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomassi View Post
I'd like to see Konami add new leagues, if not DP 4, then in PES 2020. My thing is players with real faces. I hate generic faces and I've noticed a lot of decent players are going to play in leagues not in PES. We then lose those faces which is a shame. So I would like:

- Liga MX
- Italian Serie B back in
- Spanish La Liga 2 back in
- J League
- Saudi/Qatar leagues

As for DP 4 - as long as we get some awesome new faces, and a decent amount of them, I'll be happy.
In my opinion bringing back the Italian and spanish 2nd divisions should be a priority, they are so important for those who like to play Master League. Then they can start adding new leagues. The ones you mentioned would be nice. Some other league suggestions could be Greece league (they already have the "big 4" teams), K-League (South Korea), some league from africa (like South Africa, Egypt or Morroco, or even CAF Champions League with 16 teams, like they did with AFC Champions league), some leagues from South america (like Paraguay or Uruguay) or even adding some more 2nd divisions (I'd love to see 2nd divisions for Portugal, Brazil, Argentina, etc.)

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 13:59   #8
SemiSilesian
  • Supports: MSV Duisburg,Kickers Emden
  • XBox: SemiSilesian 62
  • PSN: SemiSilesian

SemiSilesian has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

another option would be that Konami get licence for leagues which EA Sports donīt have.
I would like to play for example Hungarian First Division,First Division from Iceland or First League from Finland.
SemiSilesian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 15:16   #9
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiSilesian View Post
another option would be that Konami get licence for leagues which EA Sports donīt have.
I would like to play for example Hungarian First Division,First Division from Iceland or First League from Finland.
People would still just complain. They would say that league sucks, they should have added the bundesliga. They should make a fake bundesliga. They can't!!! I am glad they added the Thai league. Always better to have another licensed league. I using a Thai team in my ML and it is a lot of fun. I actually started to follow the Thai league because they added it. I hope they add an African league and the african champions league. They do need to add the serie b and laliga2 again thou.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 15:54   #10
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
People would still just complain. They would say that league sucks, they should have added the bundesliga. They should make a fake bundesliga. They can't!!! I am glad they added the Thai league. Always better to have another licensed league. I using a Thai team in my ML and it is a lot of fun. I actually started to follow the Thai league because they added it. I hope they add an African league and the african champions league. They do need to add the serie b and laliga2 again thou.
Completely agree. I love the "unknown" leagues and teams, and PES should have more of that, it is great for Master League.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 16:39   #11
slamsoze

slamsoze is an unknown

I love unknown leagues too. Excuse my confusion , but is n’t Thai League still unavailable in ML and League mode?

slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 17:25   #12
SemiSilesian
  • Supports: MSV Duisburg,Kickers Emden
  • XBox: SemiSilesian 62
  • PSN: SemiSilesian

SemiSilesian has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I donīt miss Serie B and LaLiga2 that much cause i havenīt played with teams from this leagues not often.
I would prefer other 2nd leagues which arenīt before in PES,for example 2nd Dutch League or 2nd Russian League.
Iīve seen games between teams from 2nd Dutch League in real life and it would be very interesting for me playing with MVV,Cambuur or with FC Dordrecht.
I think that it will be also make fun to play a match like Luch Vladivostok against Sibir Novosibirsk.
Luch Vladivostok iīve created for myself and i use them in other teams Europe section.
SemiSilesian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 17:44   #13
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamsoze View Post
I love unknown leagues too. Excuse my confusion , but is n’t Thai League still unavailable in ML and League mode?
I downloaded the a patch that has the saudi league for the fake asian teams. I just switched them with the Thai teams. Then i just changes the name and the logos.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 19:15   #14
slamsoze

slamsoze is an unknown

Quote:
I downloaded the a patch that has the saudi league for the fake asian teams. I just switched them with the Thai teams. Then i just changes the name and the logos.
Oh yeah I always forget this swap-possibility scenario.I kept this on ice with the hope that KONAMI will officially fix it someday.

slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 21:02   #15
CrispX
  • Supports: FC Porto

CrispX is an unknown

Quote:
A better idea, changing the cpk file removing all the thai teams put in PAS League and then add the fake ones in the other asian teams, enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Completely agree. I love the "unknown" leagues and teams, and PES should have more of that, it is great for Master League.
My opinion is konami stop with bullshit, release a non-licenced leagues and teams or all mods, and a better editor, then we can edit everything we want it. They just should open all the licenced teams to import kits and leagues everything.
CrispX is offline   Reply With Quote