PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 17-01-2019, 01:18   #16
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiSilesian View Post
I donīt miss Serie B and LaLiga2 that much cause i havenīt played with teams from this leagues not often.
I would prefer other 2nd leagues which arenīt before in PES,for example 2nd Dutch League or 2nd Russian League.
Those leagues (+2nd portuguese league ) would be great, but I think they first need to add back Serie B and La Liga 2. Those are "bigger" countries for the world of football, and can even have some historic teams playing in there, so, I think these should be a priority when adding 2nd divisions, even though I'd really love to play in another 2nd division with "lesser known" team.

Quote:
I think that it will be also make fun to play a match like Luch Vladivostok against Sibir Novosibirsk.
Even better, Luch Vladivostok vs Baltika Kalinigrad... They're separated by 7.000 km or so. It's surely a big trip for just a regular league game

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispX View Post
My opinion is konami stop with bullshit, release a non-licenced leagues and teams or all mods, and a better editor, then we can edit everything we want it. They just should open all the licenced teams to import kits and leagues everything.
Yeah, that would be nice, PES community is capable of big things. Of course licensed stuff is nice but we don't really need it to have a great game.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):

philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 12:20   #17
SemiSilesian
  • Supports: MSV Duisburg,Kickers Emden
  • XBox: SemiSilesian 62
  • PSN: SemiSilesian

SemiSilesian has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

maybe iīm the only one with this opinion,but for me itīs boring to play with teams from bigger countrys.
Bundesliga isnīt in the game,but i donīt miss it,iīm not a "Mainstream-Man" .
So i hope that Konami will give us more licences from smaller countrys,Thai League was a good idea.
SemiSilesian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 12:38   #18
KimJong86

KimJong86 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
maybe iīm the only one with this opinion,but for me itīs boring to play with teams from bigger countrys.
Bundesliga isnīt in the game,but i donīt miss it,iīm not a "Mainstream-Man" .
So i hope that Konami will give us more licences from smaller countrys,Thai League was a good idea.

Agree, Im playing Online Divisions each day and allways with 3 star or less , and it is fun. But playing each 2nd game vs Juve is boring. Also in offline mode (Leagues) Im playing Chillean and Scottish league paralel with Rangers and U. Catolica. Rather play ordinary League instead of Master League cause there are weird transfers in ML and it is unrealistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KimJong86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2019, 06:52   #19
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

A new Update File (Data Pack 3.01 & Patch 1.03.01) was released on 31/01/2019.
See below for further details.

■ Other Updates
• We have removed several songs from the game temporarily due to unforeseen circumstances . These songs will be returned to the game's soundtrack once all relevant issues have been resolved.

We apologise sincerely for any inconvenience caused.

Where Ideas Sing ft. Daoud / Saba
The Man / The Killers
Stop Me / WΩLF BLACK
Fire / Anna of the North
Old 31-01-2019, 21:46   #20
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

@philips_99 in 2006 Luch almost made it to UEFA Cup (6 place i think). Imagine if it drew somebody from Lisbon. Or Iceland

@SemiSilesian 100%! Outside of Argentina and Brazil i dont care about the "big" clubs. Much more interesting to play with Thai teams. I just wish they would make it available in league mode.

@TheDude do you know where to find logos and a .ced file for Thai League? I want to move it to PAS too.
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 02:09   #21
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
@philips_99 in 2006 Luch almost made it to UEFA Cup (6 place i think). Imagine if it drew somebody from Lisbon. Or Iceland
There's even a better (or worse, depending on the perspective ) possible (yet unlikely) scenario: If both Santa Clara from Azores (1st portuguese league) and one of those teams from the Russian Far East qualified for Europa League and drew against each other... That would be insane

But right now, apart from the Benfica vs Astana match (which I believe it holds the current record for the distance travelled to a football match in european competitions), I think the closest scenario to that I've actually seen was FC Sibir Novosibirsk qualifying to the 2010-11 Europa League, and played against Apollon Limassol and PSV (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Sibir_Novosibirsk). It's not as far as Vladivostok but it's still a big distance between Siberia and Cyprus/Netherlands.

Old 01-02-2019, 06:08   #22
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
There's even a better (or worse, depending on the perspective ) possible (yet unlikely) scenario: If both Santa Clara from Azores (1st portuguese league) and one of those teams from the Russian Far East qualified for Europa League and drew against each other... That would be insane

But right now, apart from the Benfica vs Astana match (which I believe it holds the current record for the distance travelled to a football match in european competitions), I think the closest scenario to that I've actually seen was FC Sibir Novosibirsk qualifying to the 2010-11 Europa League, and played against Apollon Limassol and PSV (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Sibir_Novosibirsk). It's not as far as Vladivostok but it's still a big distance between Siberia and Cyprus/Netherlands.
Oh yeah, I remember Sibir in Europe, that was insane! and it actually passed a round!

But here is something totally crazy: did you know that teams from overseas departments like Guiana and Martinique participate in the French Cup? Imagine what could be!
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 16:27   #23
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
Oh yeah, I remember Sibir in Europe, that was insane! and it actually passed a round!

But here is something totally crazy: did you know that teams from overseas departments like Guiana and Martinique participate in the French Cup? Imagine what could be!
Wow, I really forgot about that. I've read about it when I was searching about football in Tahiti for my OF, and I've seen that teams from there actually compete in the French cup. So, in theory, we can have an Europa League match in Tahiti (even though it's almost impossible in practice)... How crazy that is

Old 04-02-2019, 15:33   #24
Narcis

Narcis is an unknown

It was announced that the data pack 4.0 for PES19 it will be released on 7th of February.
Narcis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 14:33   #25
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 18:34   #26
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Did this mess up the rosters?

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 14:36   #27
slamsoze

slamsoze is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Did this mess up the rosters?
Only from the "official" clubs and national teams with both boxes ticked.The fake teams rosters are OK, only they were rearranged to their default leagues. For example in England they are in their default order and not alphabetical if you had them fixed and Bayern Munchen from my OF went from OTher Europe to PEU.

Big surprise they updated the THAI League, possibly with teams promoted and the relegated? ones went to others ASIA.

Bigger surprise, Thai League is still hard-locked and unplayable in any mode except for exhibition mode.

slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 17:08   #28
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

And not all transfer are complete. Morata still at Chelsea, Fellaini still at United and etc.....guess those will be updated in next Thursday's Live Update.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 17:59   #29
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I'm a little surprised at two things...
Ashley Cole not having his face scan, even though he has one in PES 2016. And, an awfully sad situation surrounding Sala...
The day he gets an official face scan, his body is raised from the seabed.

Face Packs can be downloaded from
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 18:08   #30
slamsoze

slamsoze is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyc1977 View Post
I'm a little surprised at two things...
Ashley Cole not having his face scan, even though he has one in PES 2016. And, an awfully sad situation surrounding Sala...
The day he gets an official face scan, his body is raised from the seabed.

Ashely Cole and John obi Mikel both without their face-scan and thumbnail from previous games. I believe this hints a 5.0 or a 4.01 Data Pack. The same happened last year with Tevez.

slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote