PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 21-02-2017, 23:16   #2371
Bish
WorldRangerStormbuster4
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
I'm currently playing Everyone's Gone To The Rapture, as I fancied something mellow. It looks amazing and the score is brilliant, especially in surround sound (i.e. headphones). The voice acting and dialogue is authentic - at least, what I would expect of village life. It'll be interesting to see how long the story holds my attention. There better be a decent reveal.
I started playing that a couple months ago. Was quite interesting, I'd discover one or two things that would make the story intriguing, but I eventually just stopped. Got a bit too repetitive for me, might go back to finish it one day though.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 16:38   #2372
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Put about 10 hours in to it so far (I think) and barely scratched the surface, can see this easily being one of those 100 hour plus games (like Fallout 3 and Xenoblade). Openworld is amazing to behold. Standing in the middle of tall grass and watching the wind blow around you may sound very faggy, but it is just awesome. Every thing in game is their to explore, every tree andmountain can be climbed, every tower scaled, plus there's always something to see or do, be it a camp to raid, a giant monster to fight, a puzzle to solve, some wildlife to slaughter for food, a horse to tame, something to climb and throw yourself off etc etc

Some of the systems in the game I really want Red Dead Redemption 2 to adopt, such as the environmental systems where temperature plays a part in how you need to act. Going up a mountain in basic clothes and you'll start freezing to death. Combat it by finding a camp site with a fire, using a torch for warmth, eating hot and spicy food, find warmer clothes...there's several ways to go about it.

Admittedly, I'm starting to feel how I usually do with open world games, and that is overwhelmed. There's so much to see and do that I just don't know what to do, and I'm worried that this will take up months of my gaming time! I left the starting area on Saturday and since then I've been trying to get to a village in the east of the map, and I've only just made it half way because I keep getting distracted. I sat down yesterday to play and decided I'd get to the village in that sitting, but saw a giant creature I wanted to fight and spent the session dying several times and attempting to beat it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 16:01   #2373
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

@Appswah How you doing in Zelda?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 30-03-2017, 09:43   #2374
Appswah
Country Captain
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
@Appswah How you doing in Zelda?
35-40 hours in. Explored 3/4's of the map. Done very little in terms of main story, I've only literally just completed the elephant divine beast. I had come across the Divine Beast near Gerudo alot earlier but decided to avoid it for a bit. I'm just enjoying taking my time, exploring and doing side quests.

How far are you?

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2017, 13:12   #2375
Jonno394
XLV

@Appswah I've played more than you (about 60 hours) but only uncovered about 2/3 of the map and beat one Divine Beast. Got about 200 Korok seeds and done about 50 odd shrines. Got 14 heart containers, 3 upgrades to my stamina bar.

Think I'm all explored out though now and want to finish the rest of the divine beasts and finish the game soon.

Old 30-03-2017, 16:58   #2376
Appswah
Country Captain
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Yeah I'm probably around 40 shrines - Not arsed with korok seeds as never going to get all 900. I think I have 11 or 12 hearts and 2 stamina - I enjoy doing the shrines, they're usually pretty good fun to work out.

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2017, 17:20   #2377
Jonno394
XLV

I think I'm done with the Korok seeds tbh as I'm happy with 2 rows of shields and bows and 3.5 rows of weapons. If i find any I'll get them but I'm no longer going out of my way to look for them.

Old 31-03-2017, 12:12   #2378
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Horizon Zero Dawn

Certainly one of the best open world games I've played. Plenty to do, without it feeling like a chore, and the combat is challenging and fun. Spent over an hour yesterday simply travelling to a quest location, getting involved in several battles involving multiple types of dinobots, great stuff.

Gravity Rush 2

Aside from a few minor frustrations (camera, insta-fail stealth missions), another fun game. I probably made a mistake buying two big open world games at once. Gonna be another few weeks (or more) before I'm done with both of them. Good job I have no social life.

Oxenfree

Would recommend it to anyone who's looking for a short-ish sci-fi adventure. Likeable characters and dialogue system, and the story was interesting. I paid money for it (about a fiver), so no doubt it'll be free on PS+ in the next couple of months...

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 19:44   #2379
Jonno394
XLV

Gave up on Zelda, great stuff but after 70 hours, i don't feel like playing on at the moment.

Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth +

One of my favourite PS+ games now on switch with all manner of new dlc stuff. Feels much harder than the vanilla version, but still addictive as hell, moreso in handheld mode with very quick pick up and play.

Lego City: Undercover

Really fun game so far, the second mission is a riff on Shawshank Redemption and it's done rather well.

Old 17-04-2017, 19:28   #2380
Jonno394
XLV

Finished the main campaign in Shovel Knight. Great little title, can't remember where I gave up when playing in PS4, but blitzed through SHovel Knights campaign in just under 5 hours on my Switch.

Still got the Spectre Knight and Plague Knight campaigns to play, plus the upcoming King Knight campaign at the end of the year. Great little platformer which is well worth the price of entry.

Old 07-05-2017, 19:36   #2381
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Uploaded all of my Horizon photomode pics if anyone gives a shit:

Part 1:

https://postimg.org/gallery/ziqb4198/

Part 2:

https://postimg.org/gallery/1o1mcxvps/

(I tried imgur, but they kept failing)

Old 08-05-2017, 18:54   #2382
Jonno394
XLV

@Ali Some decent stuff there you fag. Photomode is a great addition to PS4 games.

Mostly been playing a Mix of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe which is just fantastic online and offline and Puyo Puyo Tetris. Both pick up and play titles with the whole "one more go" addictive nature. The story mode on the latter is great with plenty of challenges and throwing all sorts of game modes at you.

Also started I am Setsuna. Very much a classic JRPG style. Good stuff so far.

Old 08-05-2017, 19:32   #2383
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
@Ali Some decent stuff there you fag.
Thanks.

Old 14-05-2017, 18:11   #2384
Jonno394
XLV

I need to stop buying games. Sold some faggot shit friday and put 30 in to my eshop and bought the 1st 2nd and 4th titles in the image below

Wonder Boy is amazing, lovely visuals and a great soundtrack but at 18 I expected it to last me much longer than 4 hours :/

The second title is a faggy rhythm game, already finished it on easy and normal mode in an hour or so, Hard and Lethal modes are still to come...

Old 15-05-2017, 15:31   #2385
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
Wonder Boy is amazing, lovely visuals and a great soundtrack but at 18 I expected it to last me much longer than 4 hours :/
Why did you expect it to be much longer?