PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 17-01-2017, 04:26   #46
Bino19

Bino19 is an unknown

Hello everyone it's Bino19 from two messages ago. I was able to download the patch. Just in case someone else encounters the same issue I had. here's how I solved it. My USB read the patch on the computer but when I plugged to the PS3 (Blus version)I would go to the save data and the USB was empty. I found the downloads on my USB music section (on the PS3). I plugged the USB on the computer and created a new folder named PS3 then a savadata folder inside of that one. Copy it from my USB onto to the new PS3 folder. It work! Thanks to everyone who was involved in creating this patch and all of the members who gave they're input on how to download.

Bino19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 02:13   #47
harryclam

harryclam is an unknown

Does anyone know if the latest update put out this week will blow up this great option file?
harryclam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2017, 12:12   #48
Darkdeckard

Darkdeckard is an unknown

I have just bought the BLES version and I think this is the best OF. When is the OF going to be updated to V3 with the new Konami update?.
Darkdeckard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 23:41   #49
JeeCkho
  • PSN: JeeCkho_MX

JeeCkho has discovered the General Forums. God help us.JeeCkho has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I've been very inactive but lately not have much free time, mates. V3 compatiable with the new Konami's DP on first post.

Regards
JeeCkho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 05:07   #50
Bino19

Bino19 is an unknown

Thank you Jeeckho for all your work. I transferred some players manually on the V2 should transfer the players back to they're teams before installing the V3 or it doesn't matter?
Bino19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 08:13   #51
Darkdeckard

Darkdeckard is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeCkho View Post
I've been very inactive but lately not have much free time, mates. V3 compatiable with the new Konami's DP on first post.

Regards
Thanks a lot. I have downloaded the file and this same afternoon, I'm going to install it!
Darkdeckard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 09:07   #52
Draculy

Draculy is an unknown

Hi Jeeckho.

I cannot download your OF. The adfly and mega only leads to blank white page. I refresh many times, and it does not work. Could you please upload to other filesharing website?
Mirror creator will do it or google drive is the best. Cannot wait to try your OF.
Draculy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 21:49   #53
FcB-ZaRe
  • Supports: FC Barcelona
  • PSN: FcB-ZaRe

FcB-ZaRe is an unknown

sorry but the winter transfers are not done, i installed your V3 option file and sirigu still at sevilla, jese still at psg, kiyotake still at sevilla, alexandre pato still at villarreal, orellana at celta...
FcB-ZaRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 12:10   #54
FL Cool J

FL Cool J is an unknown

Thank you for providing the option file, but for this to truly be the best OF, much more work has to be done.
1. As FcB-ZaRe wrote, winter transfers are far from being done. As Konami apparently does not touch the AFC clubs, please also include the big transfers to Chinese Clubs (Oscar, Hulk etc)
2. There are some wrong nationalities (Eduardo at Donezk/Paranaense, Kacar at Augsburg, ...)
3. You base copied too many unnecessary players so we have many dublicates in master league. Players like Pato, Fred etc are still in the game at certain clubs. Please clean up the created players list.
4. As a plus, you could assign more commentary names to players. There are certain "gerneric" commentary names in the game that quite a few players could receive (Guilherme, Silva etc).
FL Cool J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 23:05   #55
bedanish11

bedanish11 is an unknown

Hi admin, u r best. U have a great work!!
bedanish11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2017, 18:00   #56
aymanoo1

aymanoo1 is an unknown

please some one convert the option files to For users with V1 .. i have copied the option files v3 but not working for me !!
aymanoo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2017, 22:29   #57
marcola86

marcola86 is an unknown

First of all I would like to congratulate you on the excellent option file you would like to know when you will get updates? Because the Brazilian Championship is with old players, the Bundesliga is all messed up and the famous Japanese League J-League does not have the teams and name of the League. Thanks in advance and I am waiting for you to get everything ready to start playing. Thanks
marcola86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 13:36   #58
augustocrds

augustocrds is an unknown

congratulations!!! your OF is excellent!! please in the next, update the brazilian league. thank you!
augustocrds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 23:35   #59
marcola86

marcola86 is an unknown

First of all I would like to congratulate you on the excellent option file you would like to know when you will get updates? Because the Brazilian Championship is with old players, the Bundesliga is all messed up and the famous Japanese League J-League does not have the teams and name of the League. Thanks in advance and I am waiting for you to get everything ready to start playing. Thanks.
marcola86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 08:46   #60
helgrind84

helgrind84 is an unknown

Cant convert to BLAS version of PES 2017

Hi, can some one please help to point me in the right direction so that I can convert the BLUS/BLES version into BLAS version ? Do I need to change any config for bruteforce to work ? Thanks alot!
helgrind84 is offline   Reply With Quote