PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 26-12-2018, 20:42   #2206
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
hey i'm back. i was selling tea on a christmas market the last 4 weeks. 6 days a week, 10 hours per day. simply had no time - sorry. But i had to do it, because working 60 hours a week gave me loads of cash and you don't get a chance like that every day yes, of course i received PES 2019 for christmas

So, to continue this: I have not enough disc space on my PS4 for both PES 2017 and PES 2019.... so if you all agree with that, i first finish everything on PES 2017 and when i finished that, i start with PES 2019. haven't done anything in the last weeks but there is still many many content i finished which is only waiting for me to upload it so i do all that in the next days and then look what's left to do

if you want it the other way and i should start with 2019, then i can send everything i have on team exports, data and kits to whoever wants to have it.
Hello, glad to see you back I wish you a (late) Merry Christmas

Regrading the project, I agree with your decision. I don't have PES 2019 yet (I'll only buy it if I get it on a really cheap sale tbh), so I would love to see this finished in PES 2017, since I am still playing it, and I know I'm not the only one who's waiting for this

Anyway, thanks a lot for your work, keep it up

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2018, 02:12   #2207
Speckkopf
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

yeah i know people waiting for it... i also wait but as soon as i finished it i have to delete PES 2017 (anyway the data will be saved so maybe one day i install it again and have everything together).

The good thing is many people are working on PES 2019 already so there will still be progress even when i don't work on it at the moment, but as soon as i am ready i am free for everything, then just tell me what needs to be done.

i bought my wife Assassins Creed Odyssey for christmas (but also a new tablet and loads of DVDs so the PS4 will be free often), but we also have many new games on Nintendo Switch, good thing is now as christmas market is closed i am without work again, in the area where i live this can take some months so time shouldn't be a problem. i have many teams finished, just struggling with the kits tbh, my problem is nearly everybody moved on to PES 2019 so looks like i'm on myself with the 2017 kits and there are some which are too hard for me to do (Cambodia, Hong Kong, Trinidad & Tobago, just as a few examples of many...), but anyway i do the teams, shouldn't be a problem having some old kits on PES 2017 and if someone makes them for 2019 i can convert.
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2018, 03:21   #2208
AlexCarla2011

AlexCarla2011 is an unknown

Quote:
hey i'm back. i was selling tea on a christmas market the last 4 weeks. 6 days a week, 10 hours per day. simply had no time - sorry. But i had to do it, because working 60 hours a week gave me loads of cash and you don't get a chance like that every day yes, of course i received PES 2019 for christmas

So, to continue this: I have not enough disc space on my PS4 for both PES 2017 and PES 2019.... so if you all agree with that, i first finish everything on PES 2017 and when i finished that, i start with PES 2019. haven't done anything in the last weeks but there is still many many content i finished which is only waiting for me to upload it so i do all that in the next days and then look what's left to do

if you want it the other way and i should start with 2019, then i can send everything i have on team exports, data and kits to whoever wants to have it.
Speckopff, one other thing: in the European teams you already updated, in your shared excel sheet, San Marino has a link to the Moldova .zip file. Can you please, when you have the time, correct that link to the right one? Thanks in advance!!
AlexCarla2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2018, 07:35   #2209
dark777

dark777 is an unknown

Speckkopf,please tell me will teams Non-Fifa pes 2017 Tibet and other?
dark777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2018, 10:51   #2210
AlexCarla2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark777 View Post
Speckkopf,please tell me will teams Non-Fifa pes 2017 Tibet and other?
Why do you keep asking the same thing over and over, man?

Calm down. You already have Non-Fifa teams in the olver version Speckopff made...

And by the way, he already told you yes, there will be Non-Fifa teams. So... calm down, my friend!!
Old 27-12-2018, 19:34   #2211
AlexCarla2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilynyw60 View Post
*Removed*
Can someone, please, block this crap?
Old 30-12-2018, 13:20   #2212
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
yeah i know people waiting for it... i also wait but as soon as i finished it i have to delete PES 2017 (anyway the data will be saved so maybe one day i install it again and have everything together).

The good thing is many people are working on PES 2019 already so there will still be progress even when i don't work on it at the moment, but as soon as i am ready i am free for everything, then just tell me what needs to be done.

i bought my wife Assassins Creed Odyssey for christmas (but also a new tablet and loads of DVDs so the PS4 will be free often), but we also have many new games on Nintendo Switch, good thing is now as christmas market is closed i am without work again, in the area where i live this can take some months so time shouldn't be a problem. i have many teams finished, just struggling with the kits tbh, my problem is nearly everybody moved on to PES 2019 so looks like i'm on myself with the 2017 kits and there are some which are too hard for me to do (Cambodia, Hong Kong, Trinidad & Tobago, just as a few examples of many...), but anyway i do the teams, shouldn't be a problem having some old kits on PES 2017 and if someone makes them for 2019 i can convert.
we are only 3 editing in pes 19, we need more help to finish more quick this time, i am finish editing all europe, only left 5 teams to correct
the rest is ready

when i finish i continue with concacaf (8 teams ready for download)
i hope you cant take more time with pes17, the gameplay in pes19 is better and more funny to play

we need more people to go faster editing

ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 03:44   #2213
ggdaris

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

for more info and download visit
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread....40#post2217140

Old 15-01-2019, 15:43   #2214
AlexCarla2011

Is this thread still alive?
Old 15-01-2019, 17:49   #2215
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexCarla2011 View Post
Is this thread still alive?
I hope so, I'm still waiting for PES 2017 version of this

Is everything alright @Speckkopf ?

Old 16-01-2019, 21:07   #2216
CrispX
  • Supports: FC Porto

CrispX is an unknown

I want this too. I hope someone made a patch to licenced all the id national teams are possible to play with since 2011 and no one cares. And now ea sports losers donīt release any world cup for pc. Konami is lazy to make fake national teams are not ingame and they are 100% possible to play with.

Smoke Patch can add teams everytime he want without any problems.
CrispX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2019, 13:20   #2217
AlexCarla2011

@Speckkopf, is everything ok? The editing of pes 2019 is at a good pace, but we needed some help!

Is everything ok with you?
Old 19-01-2019, 17:28   #2218
amedeo17
  • Supports: Rome

amedeo17 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelKex View Post
Hello i am from Andora and i can help you with all of problems.

Please write. Relgise
With pes 2019 or with pes 2017?
amedeo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2019, 17:43   #2219
ggdaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelKex View Post
Hello i am from Andora and i can help you with all of problems.

Please write. Relgise
you can help here http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=104110

Old 29-01-2019, 01:04   #2220
philips_99

Is this project still alive? I like PES 2017 and I'd absolutely love to see this great project updated on that game
Is everything alright @Speckkopf ? Long time no see.