PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 16-09-2019, 10:52   #1
hoangvantrinh

hoangvantrinh is an unknown

PES 2020 Update Option Files Full HD| Playstation 4

Instructions to update the jersey logo for PES 2020.
Details and data download link.
Full Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga including Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich ...
Full leagues across Europe and the world in the 2019-2020 season.

Link: https://youtu.be/vG8PCsD7ci0

hoangvantrinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2019, 16:19   #2
hoangvantrinh

PES 2020 Update Option Files Full HD| Playstation 4

Format USB FAT32 format and download WEPES.zip file.
Unzip and put in the outer directory.
File download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ho3jer...WEPES.zip/file

Link Youtube: https://youtu.be/vG8PCsD7ci0
Please like, comment and subscribe to support me. Thank you so much.

Old 18-09-2019, 00:56   #3
DIECI

DIECI is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDIECI is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDIECI is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDIECI is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangvantrinh View Post
Format USB FAT32 format and download WEPES.zip file.
Unzip and put in the outer directory.
File download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ho3jer...WEPES.zip/file

Link Youtube: https://youtu.be/vG8PCsD7ci0
Please like, comment and subscribe to support me. Thank you so much.

Why are there no comments on this thread?
DIECI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2019, 03:10   #4
DIECI

DIECI is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDIECI is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDIECI is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDIECI is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Is this a good option file ? Weird to see no responses
DIECI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2019, 06:49   #5
vinnie07
  • Supports: The Rangers
  • PSN: vinnie08

vinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I think the OP could do with spelling out what is in the OF. The video suggests the J-League is in it. Or is this something the OP plans to add later?
vinnie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2019, 08:21   #6
hoangvantrinh

Thank you.
Old 25-09-2019, 08:37   #7
hoangvantrinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIECI View Post
Is this a good option file ? Weird to see no responses
This is the best file option I've ever installed. Full data of players, logos and jerseys of tournaments.
Old 25-09-2019, 09:40   #8
Caveras

Caveras has disabled reputation

Some Aduritz at Dortmund? I don't think so
Caveras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2019, 10:40   #9
Caveras

The whole Bundesliga section (at least) is stolen from PES Universe, which isn't a free option file.

Reported this post.
Old 25-09-2019, 11:34   #10
beginner

beginner is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastbeginner is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastbeginner is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastbeginner is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Aha.
And isn't selling option files with licenced content illegal itself?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
beginner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2019, 17:46   #11
Caveras

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginner View Post
Aha.
And isn't selling option files with licenced content illegal itself?
No. And that has nothing to do with the fact that user-created content is being stolen here.
Old 28-09-2019, 17:13   #12
john tsios

john tsios has disabled reputation

There is no Serie B' kits....so i think that PESvisioBR is the best up to now option file....
john tsios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 19:16   #13
hoangvantrinh

good
Old 28-09-2019, 19:26   #14
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveras View Post
The whole Bundesliga section (at least) is stolen from PES Universe, which isn't a free option file.

Reported this post.
Well, this post seemed quite suspicious. Almost no description never looks good when you're talking about something that takes so much time to make, such as an option file. Not to mention the fact that the title of this post mentions that the option file is "full HD"

But yeah, if the Bundesliga is stolen the rest might as well be. I've never bothered checking the video before but now I did and he didn't even bothered changing the file names, you can see the Bundesliga teams say "pesuni" lol (that's a really lazy thief right there)

Quote:
Originally Posted by john tsios View Post
There is no Serie B' kits....so i think that PESvisioBR is the best up to now option file....
Check pesteam.it, they might have kits for Serie B as well

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 10:31   #15
Caveras

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Well, this post seemed quite suspicious. Almost no description never looks good when you're talking about something that takes so much time to make, such as an option file. Not to mention the fact that the title of this post mentions that the option file is "full HD"

But yeah, if the Bundesliga is stolen the rest might as well be. I've never bothered checking the video before but now I did and he didn't even bothered changing the file names, you can see the Bundesliga teams say "pesuni" lol (that's a really lazy thief right there)

Check pesteam.it, they might have kits for Serie B as well
Yeah, but as you can also see in the post for nicoultras' OF, which also includes PESUniverse and some of my files without permission, those people feel totally fine with stealing and even this forum's mods support that, "for the community", of course.

It just made me realize that editors are doing work for people who don't even have an inch of gratefulness in them and generally don't care much about basic decency. I also just asked Nico to remove my kits and replace them, but even that small request was ignored. Instead it's cool nowadays to bash creators and say stuff like "do you even have the rights to club badges and sponsors for your kits, you're stealing from the clubs in the first place", it's really amazing. (I also contributed to a major free OF btw, not just PESUniverse, so it's not that I'm trying to make money, I don't earn a single cent with editing anyway.)

I know that the spirit of the community is sharing (besides being toxic towards the people that improve your game apparently), but I should have the right to say that I don't want to see my files appear in a OF that is a wild bunch of collected stuff from everywhere around the net.

But they can be happy now. Next year I won't bother any of those "legends" because I won't publish or contribute anything to the big OFs or the community in general anymore.

Have a nice season, philips_99, you always seemed like a cool guy =)