PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 28-05-2015, 00:45   #1
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Fifa 16

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 02:32   #2
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Loretta Lynch for the cover
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 02:33   #3
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I just want some good news on The Club scene, I'm not looking for much, just some general speculative news in general would be an improvement over last years.

EA just show it some love and let it grow ffs.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." — Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 09:55   #4
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Traitors

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 12:37   #5
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

do we have any indication there is going to be a PES 2016?
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 12:39   #6
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCity View Post
Seems not
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/2...nned-for-west/

"Konami has announced only one global release for consoles for the upcoming financial year. Of course, this is the famous, if beleaguered, Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain.
There is a Pro Evolution Soccer game planned for 2015, but only for Japan."

PES hasn't been at its best these past few years but for there not to even be a release this year is (would be) a real shame.
Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 12:52   #7
rebelinho

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Supposedly... when Kojima left the Fox Engine left with him. If KONAMI can't use the engine they surely don't have enough time to build a new game around a different engine (PES2014 was that bad, and after a shit load of work), and they won't be going back to PES2013 engine (I believe). Worst case scenario PES2016 won't exist, and they might as well take this chance to end the series definitely and fuck us all over.

Old 28-05-2015, 13:10   #8
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
I just want some good news on The Club scene, I'm not looking for much, just some general speculative news in general would be an improvement over last years.

EA just show it some love and let it grow ffs.
I'd like a team training mode for clubs. I can never see it happening, but it would be fun. Possibly even more than the actual clubs matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
Supposedly... when Kojima left the Fox Engine left with him. If KONAMI can't use the engine they surely don't have enough time to build a new game around a different engine (PES2014 was that bad, and after a shit load of work), and they won't be going back to PES2013 engine (I believe). Worst case scenario PES2016 won't exist, and they might as well take this chance to end the series definitely and fuck us all over.
I know it's been said may times, but it might be for the best if they take a year out and return with a great game. In the mean time, I'd like to see HD upgraded releases of classics like ISS Pro Evolution 2 and PES 5 + 6. I'm not sure how possible that is, though.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 13:40   #9
rebelinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
I know it's been said may times, but it might be for the best if they take a year out and return with a great game. In the mean time, I'd like to see HD upgraded releases of classics like ISS Pro Evolution 2 and PES 5 + 6. I'm not sure how possible that is, though.
Codemasters did a similar job with Colin McRae Rally Remastered. The problem is graphic engines have limitations, so improving graphics quality supposes a change in graphics engine, which by itself forces a change in gameplay, etc. I don't see how it could be done (having the same gameplay/experience as the first versions), and I find it very unlikely KONAMI doing anything similar.

Old 28-05-2015, 13:42   #10
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
EA Sports have announced the first brand new feature for FIFA 16 and it's an historic moment.

For the first time ever, the women's game is coming to the biggest virtual footballing world as twelve international female teams will be playable in the latest game.
more: http://www.theladbible.com/articles/...ic-new-feature

Meh...
Old 28-05-2015, 13:49   #11
rebelinho

Almost as useful as the Saudi Professional League.

Old 28-05-2015, 13:52   #12
Bez

While they're at it, I think this would be a cool feature, the revival of the Indoor Football / futsal:

Old 28-05-2015, 13:53   #13
rebelinho

Quote:
Loretta Lynch for the cover
http://9gag.com/gag/aVWAYV2?ref=fbp

Well fitted in some many ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bez View Post
While they're at it, I think this would be a cool feature, the revival of the Indoor Football / futsal:
All I need is Fifa Street 2 in PC.

Old 28-05-2015, 14:03   #14
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I was actually wondering if there would be a World Cup mode for the 2015 WWC, like there was for the men's last year.

I don't mind this addition at all, as long as they can't play against the men's teams. Also, I'm wondering if the player ratings will be relative or comparable to the men's. Playing with the female players would be utter shit, if they're all under 50 OVR. However, if it's a standalone mode and players ratings are independent of the main game, and Alex Morgan is a 90 rated player, then it could be OK. I still can't see the novelty keeping anyone's attention for too long.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 14:28   #15
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
It's still coming.
Quote:
@Adam_Bhatti · May 13

Hey guys just want to say to please stop worrying, the future of PES is safe 😉 We have an incredible future ahead, can't wait to show you 👍
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote