PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 27-03-2005, 17:57   #1
billsterno1
Registered User
billsterno1's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jul 2004
  • Posts: 400

billsterno1 is an unknown

[WE8LE] Ole Mix Gangsta Edition Winning Eleven 8 Liveware Evolution Ps2

Edit by Zyg:

Looks like billster deleted all the info for this patch so I'll put it back in here and also into my first post of this thread (#15).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louike
GREAT NEWS OLé TEAM present this new release for Winning Eleven Liveware Evolution

¤ OLE MIX GANGSTA EDITION WINNING ELEVEN 8 LIVEWARE EVOLUTION PS2 ¤
LITE DVD PATCH

Patch Makers : Renzo & Louike.
Kits Makers : ThomasGOAL, Noted Fear, kEL, Daikira, Tom2s, Yogui, YanK,Biker Jim and many others...
Thanks to : BrazukaTEAM, Wenomine, Fernando, SolidusJ2K, Jonboyo, GanTE, Burgy, Kmochida, SFC Tsubasa & Maximo.
Translation : Fernando " The man "

Contents :

Kits 2004/2005 " 100% " Kel, SPark...
100 % number for each teams,Special Numbers Milan AC,Barca,Real
Fix,numbers colors and collars
Balls Adidas Classic - Adidas Pelias - Adidas Finale - Adidas Roteiro - Nike Aerow Yellow & Blue - Nike Aerow White & Red..
BooTsPack By Louike,special thank's to PikaFlash
Logos Leagues
New Backgrounds 100 % By Renzo." OLE GANGSTA "
New Musics GANGSTA style By Louike.
Thank's to Wendetta ,I take some musics and others screen,merci beaucoup
Adboards Rotatifs Mix By Renzo & Louike. " OLEGOLD "
SOLIDUS J2K Chants AIO v3 included alls 3 patchs.
Cup presenting ladies By Renzo.
Training Kit Nike Tiempo
Flags Supporters
KiTs 2D
Walls Enter Scene


OPTION FILE bY SCORPIO !!!!!!
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/show...0&page=1&pp=30

HOW APPLY PATCH !!!!!!!!!


use pdx rom 3.0 to patch iso we_8 liveware evolution
Open pdx rom 3.0 load The .iso in first case (all files),second case all files OLé GANGSTA, Apply !
You can burn your game !!!!

============================== ====================
1St Link :
http://renzolouis.free.fr/WE8%20LE%2...ION.part01.rar
http://renzolouis.free.fr/WE8%20LE%2...ION.part02.rar
http://romeotv.free.fr/WE8%20LE%20OL...ION.part03.rar
http://romeotv.free.fr/WE8%20LE%20OL...ION.part04.rar
http://olemix.free.fr/GANGSTA%20EDITION.part05.rar
http://olemix.free.fr/GANGSTA%20EDITION.part06.rar

SORRY Link to rar7 to rar10 missing for the moment......

2nd link:
torrent file ====
http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=211077

3th LINK NEW LINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank's you MR http://www.weitalia.net/showthread.php?t=21217

New link (posted 29/03 by nice_cool):

http://www.weitalia.net/showthread.php?t=21217

============= FiX 1,1 ONLINE ================
link:
torrent file:::::::::
http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=213110

fix1,1 content:
fix collar and numbers color
add some new style for many teams
change some kits for better quality
fix kits2D error
change all music except one(sorry my big bug,oups)
add all famous edited stadiums,pitches,flags,adversa ting...
new para we8,all player name translate,so you don't need option file
(no transferts,sorry guys it's so hard work !!)

===========FIX 1.2
if you don't like set up menu you can apply this little fix after fix1,1
change with Big Pimpin song...
http://rapidshare.de/files/1055186/f...musik.rar.html

===========FIX 1.3
Little update for the patch,fix set up menu musik like the fix 1,2,add new bootpack with vapor and aztIII editable(soo many request),adidas predator pulseII,predator white,F50black,F50white and black,nike tiempo legend white,lotto zhero,puma gold(thank's to pikaflash)
add special move; FLIP FLAP to Christiano Ronaldo !!!!
just apply this fix1.3 after fix 1.1 or fix 1.2,same result
http://dl2.rapidshare.de/files/10640...k_flipflap.rar



ENJOY!!!!!!!!!
Gros bisous de chez Renzo et Louike
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zygalski
And be sure to share the patch at least once or your balls will fall off in the night



Last edited by Zygalski; 30-07-2005 at 23:50.. Reason: Original post deleted by bill
billsterno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2005, 18:07   #2
Sycamore
Registered User
  • Join Date: Feb 2004
  • Posts: 117

Sycamore is an unknown

could help u to seed, my speed is 32kb

but the download is 0kb right now.
Sycamore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2005, 18:08   #3
billsterno1
Registered User
billsterno1's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jul 2004
  • Posts: 400

billsterno1 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycamore
could help u to seed, my speed is 32kb

but the download is 0kb right now.
Thanks mate your's will start uploading when you've downloaded some. Thanks again.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zygalski
And be sure to share the patch at least once or your balls will fall off in the night
billsterno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2005, 18:11   #4
Sycamore
Registered User
  • Join Date: Feb 2004
  • Posts: 117

Sycamore is an unknown

yea i know, but the problem is "ERROR:PROBLEM CONNECTING TO TRACKER (Urlopen error 10061, connection refused)
Sycamore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2005, 18:11   #5
afumacas
Newbie
  • Join Date: Feb 2005
  • Posts: 7

afumacas is an unknown

i'll keep it up for a few days........
from waht i read and from previous experiences withthe OLE team. it need to be shared
afumacas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2005, 18:13   #6
afumacas
Newbie
  • Join Date: Feb 2005
  • Posts: 7

afumacas is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycamore
yea i know, but the problem is "ERROR:PROBLEM CONNECTING TO TRACKER (Urlopen error 10061, connection refused)
Sycamore. mine started up nice.
i'll hold it up when finished
afumacas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2005, 18:14   #7
billsterno1
Registered User
billsterno1's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jul 2004
  • Posts: 400

billsterno1 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycamore
yea i know, but the problem is "ERROR:PROBLEM CONNECTING TO TRACKER (Urlopen error 10061, connection refused)
Don't know why it say's that as the tracker is fine and there are 16 peer's downloading. Unfortunately I'm the only seed at the moment but more will come soon
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zygalski
And be sure to share the patch at least once or your balls will fall off in the night
billsterno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2005, 18:16   #8
Sycamore
Registered User
  • Join Date: Feb 2004
  • Posts: 117

Sycamore is an unknown

now its working
Sycamore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2005, 18:22   #9
Ghost of a Bullet
Registered User
Ghost of a Bullet's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jul 2004
  • Posts: 27

Ghost of a Bullet is an unknown

Great work, many thanks.

Edit - I can see in Azureus that there is one person with 100% but they are not uploading, can that person please set there upload speed, otherwise none of us will be able to get the complete file.
Ghost of a Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2005, 18:40   #10
billsterno1
Registered User
billsterno1's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jul 2004
  • Posts: 400

billsterno1 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of a Bullet
Great work, many thanks.

Edit - I can see in Azureus that there is one person with 100% but they are not uploading, can that person please set there upload speed, otherwise none of us will be able to get the complete file.
It must be wrong mate cos I'm the only person with 100% and I'm seeding. I can't see anybody else with 100%. The next most completed is 79%
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zygalski
And be sure to share the patch at least once or your balls will fall off in the night
billsterno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2005, 19:19   #11
naveed
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jan 2005
  • Posts: 38

naveed is an unknown

hi
were do we get pdx rom 3.0 from? please help
naveed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2005, 19:20   #12
nrbatista
Newbie
  • Join Date: Aug 2003
  • Location: Portugal
  • Posts: 6

nrbatista is an unknown

Download through www

Thank you all for your hard work making this patch, but please make it available for download through www

Thanks in advance.
nrbatista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2005, 19:29   #13
billsterno1
Registered User
billsterno1's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jul 2004
  • Posts: 400

billsterno1 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveed
hi
were do we get pdx rom 3.0 from? please help
It's in the download along with the option file that's in X-port and bin and cue format
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zygalski
And be sure to share the patch at least once or your balls will fall off in the night
billsterno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2005, 19:31   #14
billsterno1
Registered User
billsterno1's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jul 2004
  • Posts: 400

billsterno1 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrbatista
Thank you all for your hard work making this patch, but please make it available for download through www

Thanks in advance.
It would take me hour's to upload it and I don't know anywahere to upload 455mb
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zygalski
And be sure to share the patch at least once or your balls will fall off in the night
billsterno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2005, 19:37   #15
Zygalski
Administrator
Zygalski's Avatar
  • Join Date: Apr 2003
  • Location: London, UK
  • PSN: Zygalski
  • Posts: 18,238

Zygalski has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsterno1
It would take me hour's to upload it and I don't know anywahere to upload 455mb
Shouldn't be a problem. Just wait for nrbatista to tell you where to upload it to - sorted.


Edit: Original patch info is as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louike
GREAT NEWS OLé TEAM present this new release for Winning Eleven Liveware Evolution

¤ OLE MIX GANGSTA EDITION WINNING ELEVEN 8 LIVEWARE EVOLUTION PS2 ¤
LITE DVD PATCH

Patch Makers : Renzo & Louike.
Kits Makers : ThomasGOAL, Noted Fear, kEL, Daikira, Tom2s, Yogui, YanK,Biker Jim and many others...
Thanks to : BrazukaTEAM, Wenomine, Fernando, SolidusJ2K, Jonboyo, GanTE, Burgy, Kmochida, SFC Tsubasa & Maximo.
Translation : Fernando " The man "

Contents :

Kits 2004/2005 " 100% " Kel, SPark...
100 % number for each teams,Special Numbers Milan AC,Barca,Real
Fix,numbers colors and collars
Balls Adidas Classic - Adidas Pelias - Adidas Finale - Adidas Roteiro - Nike Aerow Yellow & Blue - Nike Aerow White & Red..
BooTsPack By Louike,special thank's to PikaFlash
Logos Leagues
New Backgrounds 100 % By Renzo." OLE GANGSTA "
New Musics GANGSTA style By Louike.
Thank's to Wendetta ,I take some musics and others screen,merci beaucoup
Adboards Rotatifs Mix By Renzo & Louike. " OLEGOLD "
SOLIDUS J2K Chants AIO v3 included alls 3 patchs.
Cup presenting ladies By Renzo.
Training Kit Nike Tiempo
Flags Supporters
KiTs 2D
Walls Enter Scene


OPTION FILE bY SCORPIO !!!!!!
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/show...0&page=1&pp=30

HOW APPLY PATCH !!!!!!!!!


use pdx rom 3.0 to patch iso we_8 liveware evolution
Open pdx rom 3.0 load The .iso in first case (all files),second case all files OLé GANGSTA, Apply !
You can burn your game !!!!

============================== ====================
1St Link :
http://renzolouis.free.fr/WE8%20LE%2...ION.part01.rar
http://renzolouis.free.fr/WE8%20LE%2...ION.part02.rar
http://romeotv.free.fr/WE8%20LE%20OL...ION.part03.rar
http://romeotv.free.fr/WE8%20LE%20OL...ION.part04.rar
http://olemix.free.fr/GANGSTA%20EDITION.part05.rar
http://olemix.free.fr/GANGSTA%20EDITION.part06.rar

SORRY Link to rar7 to rar10 missing for the moment......

2nd link:
torrent file ====
http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=211077

3th LINK NEW LINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank's you MR http://www.weitalia.net/showthread.php?t=21217

New link (posted 29/03 by nice_cool):

http://www.weitalia.net/showthread.php?t=21217

============= FiX 1,1 ONLINE ================
link:
torrent file:::::::::
http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=213110

fix1,1 content:
fix collar and numbers color
add some new style for many teams
change some kits for better quality
fix kits2D error
change all music except one(sorry my big bug,oups)
add all famous edited stadiums,pitches,flags,adversa ting...
new para we8,all player name translate,so you don't need option file
(no transferts,sorry guys it's so hard work !!)

===========FIX 1.2
if you don't like set up menu you can apply this little fix after fix1,1
change with Big Pimpin song...
http://rapidshare.de/files/1055186/f...musik.rar.html

===========FIX 1.3
Little update for the patch,fix set up menu musik like the fix 1,2,add new bootpack with vapor and aztIII editable(soo many request),adidas predator pulseII,predator white,F50black,F50white and black,nike tiempo legend white,lotto zhero,puma gold(thank's to pikaflash)
add special move; FLIP FLAP to Christiano Ronaldo !!!!
just apply this fix1.3 after fix 1.1 or fix 1.2,same result
http://dl2.rapidshare.de/files/10640...k_flipflap.rar



ENJOY!!!!!!!!!
Gros bisous de chez Renzo et Louike
__________________
PS2 online gamertag & PSN: Zygalski

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The PES6 real club team names list is
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Zygalski is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:25.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.