PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 31-12-2018, 01:13   #61
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Been editing today, so Europe is almost finished, but I am improving some of my earlier work with better stats (some of them taken from PES 2019), to make everything fit better, now that I have a better idea of the teams overall and their relative strenght.

Hope there's anyone still faithful to PES 2018 besides me

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):

philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 01:45   #62
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post

Hope there's anyone still faithful to PES 2018 besides me
I have OF space on WE 2018 waiting for this.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 01:59   #63
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
I have OF space on WE 2018 waiting for this.
Oh well sorry for taking so long. Real life doesn't leave me much time for editing, so I am doing this slowly. Europe will be finished soon. I hope I can finish all the teams (americas, africa, asia, etc.) before PES 2020 comes out, it would probably be a real shame to only publish my work 2 years late

Thanks for the feedback, it only motivates me more to go on and finish this

Old 31-12-2018, 14:53   #64
philips_99

Today is the last day of 2018, and it also makes 2 years since I first joined this forum.

I want to wish you all a happy new year and let's hope 2019 is even better

Old 09-02-2019, 01:17   #65
philips_99

Just some updates on this:

This project is still alive, even though the progress is slow. I'm editing alone and life doesn't leave me much time to edit anyway. But in the last few days I had more free time and I finished making adjusts to the teams I had already done before (some players needed stats adjustments), and then I finished FC Prishtina. Only have to do B-67 Nuuk and then I'll share the new European teams and I'll start with asia/oceania/africa teams. I'll try to do that as soon as possible

Meanwhile, I want to give the in game teams the same treatment I gave to my new teams. So, I'll also probably be changing stats of in-game teams (like the in-game Other European teams), since some players performed really well and deserve upgrades and the opposite (transfermarkt, sofifa and PES 2019/PESMaster will be my references on that). Right now, the priority are the new teams, but later I will do that

Stay tuned

Old 23-02-2019, 00:20   #66
philips_99

PES 2018 is still alive, at least for me. Anyone wants to play a league like this? (you can choose the teams in Div. 1 and 2. to your heart's desire )

After a long time of editing, my teams are almost finished. 99.9% of the stuff is done, I'm doing some final details and then I'll upload my new european teams. Perhaps this weekend, stay tuned

I'll then start with other regions, at the same time I'll be doing adjustments to the european in-game teams.

Old 25-02-2019, 03:49   #67
philips_99

After a long time...

Here it is: My european teams file for PES 2018

Download from here: http://bit.ly/2U6e4ZL

If there's any problem please let me know.
Enjoy and please give feedback, this took a long time to do

(files with adjustments to in-game european teams coming later)

Old 25-02-2019, 03:53   #68
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
After a long time...

Here it is: My european teams file for PES 2018

Download from here: http://bit.ly/2U6e4ZL

If there's any problem please let me know.
Enjoy and please give feedback, this took a long time to do

(files with adjustments to in-game european teams coming later)
Thanks.....downloading now. Hopefully in next week or so will compile this on my WE 2018, still working on Classic OF on 2019.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 14:31   #69
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Thanks.....downloading now. Hopefully in next week or so will compile this on my WE 2018, still working on Classic OF on 2019.
You're welcome, enjoy. Good luck with your Classic OF on PES 2019

Old 25-02-2019, 18:40   #70
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

hi perfect phillip!, do you have caf champions league teams for pes 18??

ggdaris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 19:45   #71
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
hi perfect phillip!, do you have caf champions league teams for pes 18??
Thanks for the support

I do not have them yet, but I'll start making some african teams on PES 2018

Old 27-02-2019, 19:42   #72
ggdaris

phillips pes 2019 ps4 in 10$
https://store.playstation.com/es-es/...F75508-DOTW2/1

Old 27-02-2019, 20:22   #73
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
Yes I saw it a few yours ago, this was the bargain I was waiting for, I think I will buy it just because of the national teams project

Old 28-02-2019, 01:46   #74
ggdaris

If you always make the same offers for this time, take advantage now, so you can have the new selections