PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 03-08-2004, 00:19   #16
Highway Penguin

Highway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

What is the score right now? I don't have the game?

Highway Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 00:56   #17
Lost seraphim

Lost seraphim is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by highway penguin
hasn't started, starts in 5 mins
Lost seraphim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 01:54   #18
Itachi-san
aka Uchiha Itachi

Itachi-san is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost seraphim
she's actually korean, but she puts out albums in both Korea and Japan

oh, and I think Chelsea will win, because Milan didn't do well against Man U, but without the most dangerous duo IMO (Robben & Kezman), just very tough to call, will be a good game
sorry mate, but she is japanese. she was raised in korea, so she knows both language. she sings alot of korean stuff too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Itachi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 02:01   #19
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by highway penguin
im not too sure but i think it is 2-1 to Chelsea at half time. Drogba and Gudjonsen scored for Chelsea and Cafu scored for AC Milan.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 02:03   #20
Lost seraphim

heh, pretty good

in regards to the game, half time now, 2-1 Chelsea, goals by Gudjohnson (flick in off Parker's FK) and Drogba (incredible header off a corner), Cafu scored for Milan (spectacular volley off of a flick from Shevchenko catching Cudicini off guard)
Old 03-08-2004, 02:06   #21
Highway Penguin

Highway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Man, I need a goal from Milan. Urg. Go Milan. Could someone post to say when it is over and the score?
Highway Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 03:04   #22
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

It finished 3-2 to AC Milan!!!!! Shevchenk scored in the 88th minute!!

Eidur Gudjohnsen 19 (Chelsea)
Marcos Cafu 26 (AC Milan)
Drogba 38 (Chelsea)
Alessandro Costacurta 76 (AC Milan)
Andriy Shevchenko 88 (AC Milan)
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 03:05   #23
Lost seraphim

Milan steal another one!

final score 3-2 AC Milan, two goals in the second half, a goal by Costacurta (tap in off Kaka's corner) and Shevchenko (blasted a low FK by Cudicini)
Old 03-08-2004, 03:30   #24
Itachi-san
aka Uchiha Itachi

Itachi-san is an unknown

yes, i win. LOL finally a win man i cant wait for another match from Milan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-08-2004, 03:43   #25
Lost seraphim

well, despite them winning, Milan was dominated for most of the match by Chelsea, just like they were against Man U, Crespo has been very disappointing
Old 03-08-2004, 03:49   #26
Itachi-san
aka Uchiha Itachi

Itachi-san is an unknown

what bout shev, was he performng good?

Old 03-08-2004, 04:03   #27
Lost seraphim

no, when he got the ball, he didn't do much with it, besides the chip to set up Cafu's goal and the free kick, but he was trying at least, running up and down, even saw him helping defense a couple times, Crespo was just getting offside after offside, Shevchenko was always yelling all the time about his service too, the entire midfield was also sub-standard
Old 03-08-2004, 22:55   #28
Lami
#1 Stunner
  • PSN: LamiPS

Lami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

woohooo!!! i won!! and i was wondering where i got all the points from!! congrats to everyone else bet on Milan! when's Milan's next game?
Lami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 23:05   #29
Itachi-san
aka Uchiha Itachi

Itachi-san is an unknown

i hope i win in the celtic-newcastle game. i putted 1000. i only putted 200 for milan, i should have betted more.

Old 04-08-2004, 07:10   #30
goukitsu

goukitsu is an unknown

Oh yoyo soo close!! Chelsea lost
goukitsu is offline   Reply With Quote