PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 09-08-2004, 12:42   #1
larsson
Administrator

larsson has disabled reputation

Champions League 3rd Qualifying Round: Grazer AK vs. Liverpool

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

larsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 04:30   #2
Gunplay

Gunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

5000, i've put up the house on Liverpool winning.
Gunplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 04:40   #3
Highway Penguin

Highway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I'm gonna laugh if Liverpool looses or ties. Good luck Gunplay, not that you really need it Liverpool should win.
Highway Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 04:42   #4
Gunplay

Gunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by highway penguin
I'm gonna laugh if Liverpool looses or ties. Good luck Gunplay, not that you really need it Liverpool should win.
If they lose i'll be a very unhappy geezer. But serious, Cisse Hat-trick .
Old 10-08-2004, 06:58   #5
adams9802

adams9802 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunplay
If they lose i'll be a very unhappy geezer. But serious, Cisse Hat-trick .
I hope they lose so 50 for Grazer

Money grows on trees when you cut throats to rake leaves.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sig By Chewy 2004
adams9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 10:22   #6
larsson
Administrator

larsson has disabled reputation

Very risky Gunplay, I have no doubts that Liverpool is going to win the 2nd leg, but it will be hard to win in Austria, I predict a draw :eek:

larsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 10:32   #7
Lami
#1 Stunner
  • PSN: LamiPS

Lami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

502 on liverpool, well there was 8498 on liv, so i added a 502 to make it 9000 :p
Lami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 14:14   #8
Gunplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by larsson
Very risky Gunplay, I have no doubts that Liverpool is going to win the 2nd leg,
yeah I know larsson, but I need to put up the whole house in order to make a decent profit out of it. If they lose then i'm Mike Tysoned .