Pig has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Old Firm Game

Win, draw or win?

Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2004, 18:42   #2
wr50l
(un)original

wr50l has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Some would say I'm a nutter, some would say I'm a loyal fan, I'd say I'm somewhere in between.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wr50l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2004, 19:49   #3
Mc Clean
This is Anfield

Mc Clean is an unknown

im going with celtic on this one, they are too dominent over rangers!
Mc Clean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2004, 19:54   #4
mutu
Betting Guru

mutu has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wr50l
Some would say I'm a nutter, some would say I'm a loyal fan, I'd say I'm somewhere in between.
Hey doesn't matter, It's one of those bets where if you put loads of your team and they lose it doesn't even matter, does show loyalty

That's why I stuck money on Amir Khan in the boxing, doesn't even matter if it doesn't pay out

(Celtic to win this though )
Old 26-08-2004, 19:58   #5
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutu
It's one of those bets where if you put loads of your team and they lose it doesn't even matter, does show loyalty

That's why I stuck money on Amir Khan in the boxing, doesn't even matter if it doesn't pay out
I stuck 3700 on Rangers to beat Newcastle Pre-Season and that got me really far i am very surprised a draw has the same odds as Rangers
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2004, 23:32   #6
Martinho_88
100% Blade

Martinho_88 is an unknown

Why are Celtic 1/1? does that mean you just get the money you staked back so you break even?
Martinho_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2004, 23:41   #7
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by proevomart
Why are Celtic 1/1? does that mean you just get the money you staked back so you break even?
If you bet 100 you will get 100 plus your stake so you will gain 100 points
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
Old 27-08-2004, 11:15   #8
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50!
If you bet 100 you will get 100 plus your stake so you will gain 100 points
I'm afraid that makes 200.
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2004, 16:16   #9
BazHilder
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: YourMum23

BazHilder is an unknown

2000 on Celtic to win. Come on the bhoys!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BazHilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2004, 16:53   #10
50!
115 and Counting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcunited
I'm afraid that makes 200.
Yeah but you lost 100 points so you gain them back.

Say you have 350 points and you bet 100 you will then have 250. You get your stake back which makes it 350 again and a further 100 to make it 450.
Old 27-08-2004, 17:05   #11
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

no one will get by Boumsong in Sundays game.......If Lovenkrands doesnt play and Stevie Thompson does we will win
Gun_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2004, 17:08   #12
Mc Clean
This is Anfield

Mc Clean is an unknown

dont forget about Prso! btw love the sig ^^^^
Old 27-08-2004, 17:12   #13
50!
115 and Counting...

I hear Sutton is not playing. The Ape and Henry the 8th are still playing though. I hope there is no more diving from the Celtic midfield.. Petrov and Lennon spring to mind.
Old 27-08-2004, 17:32   #14
Mc Clean
This is Anfield

Mc Clean is an unknown

know wat you mean . . . . lennon isnt as good anymore
Old 27-08-2004, 17:36   #15
50!
115 and Counting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc Clean
lennon isnt as good anymore
When was he ever good? And after Sundays theatrics with Juanjo its just made him look like more of a complete idiot than he was before.