PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: How many players will Arsenal sign in the summer?
None 0 0%
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 3 30.00%
4 5 50.00%
5+ 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2014, 02:33   #36346
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." — Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 06:21   #36347
ArtisanWenger
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Gunner 4 life

ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...president.html

We are getting Vela back confirms his current club president.
ArtisanWenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:57   #36348
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyyappan View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...president.html

We are getting Vela back confirms his current club president.
If that's true, you've got yourself a World Class striker for only £3.5m!
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 14:38   #36349
ArtisanWenger

ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziss View Post
If that's true, you've got yourself a World Class striker for only £3.5m!
Sarcasm?!

We'll wait and watch.
Old 11-06-2014, 14:44   #36350
Billy Minof
La Decima
  • Supports: Real Madrid

Billy Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Vela had a great season, id definitely take him back at that price and even sell him on again making a tidy profit....he doesnt want to go back to the Premiership though.
Old 11-06-2014, 14:53   #36351
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Minof View Post
Vela had a great season, id definitely take him back at that price and even sell him on again making a tidy profit....he doesnt want to go back to the Premiership though.
This. I wouldn't see him as anything more than a squad player, which is what he was the first time he was with us. If he's the answer to our striker problem then our Prem and CL rivals must be pissing themselves.

I was hoping we'd use this Vela deal as a way to get Griezmann.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 15:01   #36352
Billy Minof
La Decima

Billy Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bish View Post
This. I wouldn't see him as anything more than a squad player, which is what he was the first time he was with us. If he's the answer to our striker problem then our Prem and CL rivals must be pissing themselves.

I was hoping we'd use this Vela deal as a way to get Griezmann.
Well ye should if that option is available, I dont know the ins and outs of the clauses in the Vela deal but he is worth a hell of lot more than 3.5m, you'd pay that for a good Championship player.
Old 12-06-2014, 16:12   #36353
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Wenger better have something good lined up now he's allowed Fabregas to join Chelsea.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 16:18   #36354
ArtisanWenger

Its done,im sick..with Fabregas and Costa and Mourinho what can stop them from being champions,the first two will put the small teams that they didnt kill off to sword.
Old 12-06-2014, 16:31   #36355
Bish

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I'm honestly not that bothered. The way he left going on strike and the fact we have other priorities, plus we do still have Ozil, Ramsey and Wilshere, means it's not that big a deal. I don't blame the club and I don't blame Fabregas for going there. After Arsenal, it was the only choice as he wanted London. If we hadn't of got lucky when Ozil became available last year, Cesc would be an Arsenal player now.

I'm sure the typical, over emotional fans will be acting like upset bitches now but this is football. Not signing a top class striker and maybe a defensive midfielder will be something worth getting upset about. Now is not a time to panic.
Old 12-06-2014, 17:57   #36356
Lörd TH

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Sagna has left.

Quote:
To be fair, i don't even know where to start or even how to say it... but i just wanna thank the whole Arsenal fc... a family to me , a club who taught me so much in 7years, a club where i had the chance to progress day by day, a club who always gave me his trust whenever i was personally not at my best , a club who change the kid i was to the man i am today, a club where i had the pleasure to give 200 pr cent every game. I wanna thank the whole staff working at the club, the fans for accepting me so fast, making it smoove for myself and my family, my team mates witch i consider my true friends today and i had a great pleasure learning with them. Of course i wanna thank the coach MR WENGER... who believed in me..gave me his trust..and clearly changed my life. Now, it's time for me to move on and one more time THANK YOU .
http://instagram.com/p/pJrwP9OJUm/
Old 13-06-2014, 12:21   #36357
Billy Minof
La Decima

Quote:
Not signing a top class striker and maybe a defensive midfielder will be something worth getting upset about. Now is not a time to panic.
I agree, but who will they get considering other teams with more financial clout will be looking for similar players?
Old 13-06-2014, 12:33   #36358
Bish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Minof View Post
I agree, but who will they get considering other teams with more financial clout will be looking for similar players?
We can easily spend 50, 60m on a striker. It's a priority position and one we can throw money at. I keep hearing Cavani despite it seeming far-fetched. Benzema if Madrid try for Suarez. Mandzukic, Balotelli. There's talent out there that will, at the very least, improve our strength at the position.

I can say names all day but it's Wenger and the club's job to find the right one. They know what we need and have the money to do it. So get it done.
Old 13-06-2014, 12:49   #36359
Billy Minof
La Decima

Quote:
We can easily spend 50, 60m on a striker. It's a priority position and one we can throw money at. I keep hearing Cavani despite it seeming far-fetched. Benzema if Madrid try for Suarez. Mandzukic, Balotelli. There's talent out there that will, at the very least, improve our strength at the position.

I can say names all day but it's Wenger and the club's job to find the right one. They know what we need and have the money to do it. So get it done.
Yeah, I know ye have the money but ye wont be the only teams trying to sign any of the above mentioned players.

As you said they need to get it done soon as prices will only go up as teams become more desperate.
Old 13-06-2014, 13:36   #36360
Lörd TH

And as expected Sagna will be joining Man City.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...anchester-city