PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 22-01-2009, 21:09   #46
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Anyone come across lag with Lane Bowling ? It sometimes simply lags when the ball hits the pins, at first I didn't think it affected the outcome of the shot but after my last game, I beg to differ. I threw the ball directly down the centre and somehow managed to only hit 2 pins, that's not even possible.
I've experienced that too. Stopped me from Bowling a 300 game.

Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 21:10   #47
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I worry when this thread shows up in the results :faceplm:
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 21:56   #48
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Sweey View Post
Cheers for the link, will have a longer look around a bit later. Have you got a direct link to the hack in question?
Sweey I had a good look there last night and couldn't find it for some reason but it has to be there somewhere, there's also a nice little one I seen that adds the titles to a new bit added to your profile page.

I'd give you my password and username but i only got it off a mate who got it off a mate and at this stage all I'm doing is logging straight in and the password is blank.

Considering you have a legit VB board in your hands you should be able to become a member, it has everything including a one click thread ban for members.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 22:06   #49
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Haha - its not my board though so I have to go to "other" sources to acquire hacks. Don't worry about providing me with a login for it, I'll find a way to get anything urgent sorted and any other frills will just be a bonus.
Old 13-02-2009, 10:40   #50
nev1612
DILKINGTON!
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: nev1612
  • PSN: nev1612

nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Dunno if it's been mentioned but the scores aren't saving in the Baggio Free Kick game.
nev1612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 15:45   #51
Sweey
*RETIRED*

13/02:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nev1612 View Post
Dunno if it's been mentioned but the scores aren't saving in the Baggio Free Kick game.
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=68252

01/03:

The all-time high scores on the main page are correct. The game's highest score shown when viewing the current high score table is wrong on some games (they're showing the highest score achieved since February 1) but ignore that, the arcade is being a plank.

EDIT: Sorted now.
Old 01-03-2009, 15:48   #52
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I get a message saying "The administrator has disabled playing games for your usergroup." Is this because you're updating/working on the Arcade? I've tried to play four separate games and I get the same message.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 22:45   #53
Sweey
*RETIRED*

01/03:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
I get a message saying "The administrator has disabled playing games for your usergroup." Is this because you're updating/working on the Arcade? I've tried to play four separate games and I get the same message.
That's because I close the arcade at the end of the month and only re-open it when I'm finished.

03/03:

Jonno, feel free to say what you want but I don't believe for a second that you suddenly went from scoring ~300,000 in Cubefield to over 1,000,000 when neither myself nor another user could quite get past a particular section at around 550,000 where it is virtually impossible to pass through without excellent timing. Even in doing that, you'd have to be pretty fucking special to get anywhere near 800,000 given the speed and the space available at a particular junction.

Cubefield has an exploit which my score of over 3,000,000 - and it could've gone on forever - proves. There's also various other proof to tell you exactly what the exploit is. I personally believe you cheated and I'm removing the game from the arcade. For now, the play cost is 335,000 credits so everyone can see there's an obvious exploit I've found by simply looking at my score.
Old 30-03-2009, 02:34   #54
Dundon's
W.G.P

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

8 ball pool is really starting to piss me off now and the fact that I can beat the current highscore isn't helping either. Problem is of course it fails to break after you start, I think this has been posted a few times now. I used to be able to get it working every other time before and didn't mind it so much but I haven't been able to get it working now for ages.

Is there anything you can do Sweey?, cos it's a decent enough pool game and I need it to complete my set. :>

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

Old 30-03-2009, 07:41   #55
Sweey
*RETIRED*

I'll probably get rid of it soon. I haven't had much time to look for new games recently hence the lack of introducing all the ones I tested two months ago.
Old 30-03-2009, 16:39   #56
Dundon's
W.G.P

Shame really.

Have you came across Bike mania yet boss?

Outstanding game.

Old 30-03-2009, 18:37   #57
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
Shame really.

Have you came across Bike mania yet boss?

Outstanding game.
None of them would submit scores. For some bastard reason.
Old 30-03-2009, 20:08   #58
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

There's something wrong with Autobahn. Every time I try to avoid hitting another car, I don't.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2009, 01:50   #59
Dundon's
W.G.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Sweey View Post
None of them would submit scores. For some bastard reason.
Setback, I wouldn't get too upset about 2-3 but Bike mania 1 is majestic.

Zoo keeper?

Old 13-10-2009, 19:24   #60
Winger
  • Supports: Man Utd

Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Winger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Just had a bash at Roberto Baggio's Magical Kicks. Not a bad wee game. But my score didn't save. I thought I done okay, too, with 40 goals, 17 posts, and 10 cups. Although I was playing it for ages whilst talking on messenger. Then, again, there are no high scores there, and one of you lot probably scored like 400!
Winger is offline   Reply With Quote