PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 10-10-2018, 21:27   #2071
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
great news, i only want if you can give color the excel google file new updates to see new NT to download
Yes or perhaps creating a new spreadsheet to put the new files, so the old files are still avaiable? I don't know, but perhaps there might be some people who'd still want the old files.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 22:01   #2072
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Yes or perhaps creating a new spreadsheet to put the new files, so the old files are still avaiable? I don't know, but perhaps there might be some people who'd still want the old files.
yes good idea, create new spreadsheet is better, then we can have old files accesible for any trouble

ggdaris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 20:34   #2073
Speckkopf
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

maybe better then a second spreadsheet would be changing it a little bit so i can add more then one link per team, would be no problem.

i could create folders on Mediafire and link to them, there can be all versions in the folder to choose which one to download as long as i have enough storage, because when we stay at PES 17 there will be many more updates in future.
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2018, 17:06   #2074
dark777

dark777 is an unknown

Can anyone help please.In some teams (Azerbaijan,Faroe Islands,Estonia,Gibraltar..... ) when are you going to do EXPLOSIVE POWER in the editor, player name,shirt name appear characters,hieroglyphs.In player id large numbers(1566+45566,4585655, etc.)Please help me please
dark777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2018, 17:29   #2075
Speckkopf

Quote:
great news, i only want if you can give color the excel google file new updates to see new NT to download
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark777 View Post
Can anyone help please.In some teams (Azerbaijan,Faroe Islands,Estonia,Gibraltar..... ) when are you going to do EXPLOSIVE POWER in the editor, player name,shirt name appear characters,hieroglyphs.In player id large numbers(1566+45566,4585655, etc.)Please help me please
i saw you send me pm also, you talk about converting the exports to PES 18 or to PC? sorry i just linked the tutorials, i haven't tried it myself and have no plan about it... maybe ggdaris can help you.

@ggdaris

when you edited the .bin files with HEX editor for eg stadiums, do you think there is a way to set region of a team, i mean like when i play with african teams i hate it when all the fans in the crowd are white... i made Burundi and Central African Republic team updates yesterday and let them play against as a test and then i saw this thing again which is really annoying, i want african people in stadium when an african match is playing.... i know on PC is very easy but do we have a chance on PS4 to fix this???

i can remember many years back when this guy made that ANT Patch for PC, i think it was PES 2012 or even earlier, i took the editor and set the correct countries for the teams, when i set an african country for example, when they had a home match the fans where black, or when i set Japan, they where asian, and so on.... i know the most people don't care about such details but i want it as realistic as it can be....
Old 13-10-2018, 17:44   #2076
dark777

dark777 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
i saw you send me pm also, you talk about converting the exports to PES 18 or to PC? sorry i just linked the tutorials, i haven't tried it myself and have no plan about it... maybe ggdaris can help you.

@ggdaris

when you edited the .bin files with HEX editor for eg stadiums, do you think there is a way to set region of a team, i mean like when i play with african teams i hate it when all the fans in the crowd are white... i made Burundi and Central African Republic team updates yesterday and let them play against as a test and then i saw this thing again which is really annoying, i want african people in stadium when an african match is playing.... i know on PC is very easy but do we have a chance on PS4 to fix this???

i can remember many years back when this guy made that ANT Patch for PC, i think it was PES 2012 or even earlier, i took the editor and set the correct countries for the teams, when i set an african country for example, when they had a home match the fans where black, or when i set Japan, they where asian, and so on.... i know the most people don't care about such details but i want it as realistic as it can be....
Alas ggdaris does not help.Pes 2018 ps4 in Pc
Old 13-10-2018, 18:06   #2077
Speckkopf

Quote:
Alas ggdaris does not help.Pes 2018 ps4 in Pc
this is a little bit tricky because you have to convert twice... once to PES 18 PS4 and then to PC, i just have the tutorials posted here or on pes-patch.com, i haven't tried it myself so i can't help sorry.
Old 13-10-2018, 18:39   #2078
dark777

dark777 is an unknown

Quote:
this is a little bit tricky because you have to convert twice... once to PES 18 PS4 and then to PC, i just have the tutorials posted here or on pes-patch.com, i haven't tried it myself so i can't help sorry.
You can send these tutorials?By video ggdaris do everything and error
Old 13-10-2018, 19:00   #2079
dark777

dark777 is an unknown

Quote:
Or export and throw me all the teams in ted
Old 13-10-2018, 20:25   #2080
Speckkopf

Quote:
that's the only tutorial i have video from ggdaris, and tutorial from pes-patch.com how to convert PS4 to PC (Steam): https://www.pes-patch.com/2017/09/ho...-pc-steam.html
Old 13-10-2018, 22:35   #2081
dark777

dark777 is an unknown

Quote:
that's the only tutorial i have video from ggdaris, and tutorial from pes-patch.com how to convert PS4 to PC (Steam): https://www.pes-patch.com/2017/09/ho...-pc-steam.html
When I convert PES 2017 ps4 to PES 2018 ps4 an error occurs.Do everything according to instructions.The error occurs when I want to do ex.power player.In xhd I save in ted.Then after I open editor ted happens these errors In the national teams of Azerbaijan, Estonia, Gibraltar, Faroe Islands.Other teams have not done.Belarus, Finland, Armenia, Andorra successfully.Help please(((((((
Old 14-10-2018, 08:30   #2082
ggdaris

Quote:
i help you before, but tutorial is for PS4, works fine for me, but i dont know pc, i dont have pes18 pc version, and i dont have time to test there, maybe you can ask in evo-web

Old 14-10-2018, 08:31   #2083
ggdaris

Quote:

@ggdaris

i think is posible, i can try tomorrow, is 4am here jaja , i am going to sleep

Old 14-10-2018, 13:33   #2084
Speckkopf

Quote:
i think is posible, i can try tomorrow, is 4am here jaja , i am going to sleep
would be nice if that works
Old 14-10-2018, 13:55   #2085