PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 04-07-2011, 22:53   #1
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

AFC Quimbledon

AFC Quimbledon

Squad:
Mark Schwarzer
Paddy Kenny
----------------------------
Joleon Lescott
Branislav Ivanovic
Ahmed Elmohamady
Roger Johnson
----------------------------
Rafael Van Der Vaart

Manager: Bishop
Youth Team Coach: Gary Glitter

Current budget: £91.5m

Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 23:30   #2
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Joleon Lescott has spoken for the first time since joining AFC Quimbledon. He said "I'm delighted to become a Quim, it's something I've dreamt about since I was a kid.

Lescott also fired a parting shot at the other sides who passed at his signature. "I don't know what they were thinking. Didn't they see the way I ended last season? I was in great form and will continue that into the new campaign. This is why the gaffer is held so highly in the footballing world".

Meanwhile, Youth Team Coach Gary Glitter is said to be discontent with the recent additions to the squad. "There's not any young cock flapping about, how do you expect me to wank off to this?".
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote