PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 08-07-2011, 01:14   #1
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Club Universidad de Hounslow

Club Universidad de Hounslow

----------------------------------

Club Manager - Drago N Fly

Squad

Goal Keepers

Joe Hart - £25.3m

Simon Mignolet - £4m

Defenders

James Collins - £5m

Vincent Kompany - £21.1m

John O'Shea - £3m

Micah Richards - £17m

Bacary Sagna - £4.1m

Christopher Samba - £7m

John Terry - £18m

Midfielders

Nathan Dyer - £3m

Marouane Fellaini - £3.5m

Steven Gerrard - £10.4m

Aaron Lennon - £7.1m

James McClean - £3m

Jermaine Pennant - £3m

Stiliyan Petrov - £3m

Yaya Toure - £11.1m

Forwards

Edin Džeko - £12m

Nikica Jelavic - £20m

Wayne Rooney - £10m

Daniel Sturridge - £3m

Purchase/Sale History

Bought: Chris Baird - £4m
Sold: Chris Baird - £5m

Bought: Chris Brunt - £3m
Sold: Chris Brunt - £6.2m

Bought: Sylvan Distin - £7m
Sold: Sylvan Distin - £8.5m

Bought: Paul Robinson - £6.5m
Sold: Paul Robinson - £0m

Bought: Moussa Dembélé - £3m
Sold: Moussa Dembélé - £3m

Bought: Kieran Richardson - £3m
Sold: Kieran Richardson - £4.2m

Bought: Scott Dann - £3m
Sold: Scott Dann - Released (-£1m)

Bought: Royston Drenthe - £3m
Sold: Royston Drenthe - Released (-£1m)

Current Budget: £~.~~m

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."

Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:15   #2
Bammers05
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

MBV Arkestra was a better name

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:16   #3
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I've used that a couple of times, which is enough. That's the past and I'm looking to the future. A bright, better future with CUdH.

Old 08-07-2011, 01:18   #4
Bammers05
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

But what about the MBV Orchestra?

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:22   #5
Dragonfly
Waiting....

They started the wave from the wrong end and it all fell apart. They're now all grey, with needles hanging off their lifeless arms.

Old 08-07-2011, 10:21   #6
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Shouldn't Mignolet be in your squad?
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 21:16   #7
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Good Start To The Season

Club Universidad de Hounslow manager, Drago N Fly, was said to be very pleased with his team's start to the season. CUdH were especially impressive at the back, having the best defensive record thus far. "It was a team effort", explained the Russian manager, in a post-match interview. "Everyone worked hard, from the goalkeeper to our strikers."

Goalkeeper Paul Robinson earned himself some brownie points after making an impressive penalty save, with defensive giants John Terry and Bacary Sagna shining in their respective roles, earning themselves cleansheets.

Wayne Rooney scores his first, of what will undoubtedly be many goals of the season.

The outstanding performance of the weekend came from Hounslow's influential forward, Wayne Rooney. His early goal was a message to all defences that the young English man is ready to prove to all his doubters that he is still one of the finest footballers on the planet. However, alarms might be ringing in Fly's ears, as CUdH were not exactly threatening in attack, with Rooney's being the only goal to their name.

With several Hounslow stars yet to make an appearance, the fans cannot help but feel excited at the prospect of seeing the likes of Steven Gerrard, Aaron Lennon and Edin Džeko make their debut's for the great London club. "It's been a good start, but it will only get better", proclaimed the proud CUdH manager.

Old 25-08-2011, 21:18   #8
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Fly: Glimpses of a Great Team

Week two of the season and Drago N Fly's team provided spectators with another good showing. However, the Hounds' boss conceded that the performance was not as complete as he would've hoped. "It was a bit of a contrast from last week", remarked the Russian manager. "We were more focused on defence in the first game. After that solid display, I tried to be more adventures in attack. Unfortunately, as a team, I think this meant we lost focused when we were countered against." This was reflected in the number of goals conceded this week.

Dzeko on Rooney both make it two from two.

On the bright side, CUdH's forward partnership of Edin Džeko and Wayne Rooney proved fruitful once more. Both talismanic strikers were on the score sheet again, making it two goals from two games, each. When questioned in a post-match interview, both players were very complementary of each other. They were also quick to show their appreciation towards their team-mates' endeavour in creating chances for the goal machines.

Hounslow fans were pleased to see debuts from James Collins, Marouane Fellaini and Aaron Lennon. We are sure there are only good things to come from the three. The ever confident Drago N Fly ended his post-match interview, once again, in high spirits. "Watching my players play, I see glimpses of a great team forming. Once we finally settle into the season, we will be a team to be reckoned with". The Hounds' fans will undoubtedly be encouraged by the Russian's rousing rhetoric.

Old 09-09-2011, 14:14   #9
Dragonfly
Waiting....

At the behest of Iron:

Quote:
Week 2:

Simon Mignolet

John Terry
James Collins
Micah Richards
Bacary Sagna

Yaya Toure
Marouane Fellaini
Jermaine Pennant
Aaron Lennon

Wayne Rooney
Edin Džeko
Quote:
Week 3:

Paul Robinson

John Terry
Christopher Samba
Micah Richards
John O'Shea

Yaya Toure
Kieran Richardson
Jermaine Pennant
Aaron Lennon

Wayne Rooney
Edin Džeko
Week 4 to be announced tonight.

Old 09-09-2011, 21:11   #10
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Week 4 Line-up:

Paul Robinson

John Terry
Christopher Samba
James Collins
Bacary Sagna

Yaya Toure
Marouane Fellaini
Jermaine Pennant

Wayne Rooney
Edin Džeko
Mousa Dembele

Old 17-09-2011, 01:19   #11
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Week 5 Line-up:

Simon Mignolet

John Terry
James Collins
Micah Richards
Bacary Sagna

Yaya Toure
Stiliyan Petrov
Marouane Fellaini
Nathan Dyer

Wayne Rooney
Edin Džeko

Old 17-09-2011, 17:02   #12
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Petrov scored in addition to Dyer. Somebody hose this boy down.
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 17:04   #13
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Wrong Petrov, I'm afraid.

Old 17-09-2011, 17:54   #14
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

phewww. If you were picking them like that I was flying you and I to vegas. I put you down in the database with the wrong Petrov, that's where I got confused. Love the new wengie avatar.
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2011, 03:07   #15
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Week 6 Line-up:

Simon Mignolet

John Terry
John O'Shea
Micah Richards
Bacary Sagna

Yaya Toure
Steven Gerrard
Aaron Lennon
Nathan Dyer

Wayne Rooney
Edin Džeko