PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 21-03-2011, 21:09   #376
myza08

myza08 is an unknown

Rapidshare says the file is illegal and has been removed due to copyright infringment can you please upload it onto another file distributing site e.g. File Front, Megaupload, 4 Shared etc.
Please Goalgerd or Chimps i am desperate to use this highly rated file. Thanks.
myza08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2011, 23:42   #377
myza08

myza08 is an unknown

When is the next update?? And can u help me with my earlier query
Old 29-03-2011, 13:29   #378
Chimps

Chimps has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Chimps has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Apologies for not updating, but Goalgerd made the initial thread and I haven't heard from him in a while, so cannot update the first screen.

I am also scared applying the latest konami update after reports that my changes were lost after updating.

It takes me months to edit every player and even longer to get the game to the point I am happy with it. This year was particularly tricky and the last version I released was far from the best, which annoyingly I have running on my PS3 on the last konami patch. Its similar to the last one, but there is greater response by the players and the forwards make more runs and get into better positions

As no one has come forward and said that the game is ok and the stats haven't been affected after the patch, I won't be installing the latest file as its too much work for to loose.
Chimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2011, 15:43   #379
softis

softis is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimps View Post
Apologies for not updating, but Goalgerd made the initial thread and I haven't heard from him in a while, so cannot update the first screen.

I am also scared applying the latest konami update after reports that my changes were lost after updating.

It takes me months to edit every player and even longer to get the game to the point I am happy with it. This year was particularly tricky and the last version I released was far from the best, which annoyingly I have running on my PS3 on the last konami patch. Its similar to the last one, but there is greater response by the players and the forwards make more runs and get into better positions

As no one has come forward and said that the game is ok and the stats haven't been affected after the patch, I won't be installing the latest file as its too much work for to loose.
Hi,

i am using your file and after downloading and aplaying konami patch everything stayed untached!

P.S. sorry for my bad english
softis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2011, 16:17   #380
myza08

myza08 is an unknown

Quote:

Fair enough but if u could somehow give me the full file i would be willing to take the risk of updating and check if the konami update effects the stat changes in any way
Old 31-03-2011, 12:20   #381
Chimps

Chimps has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Chimps has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myza08 View Post
Fair enough but if u could somehow give me the full file i would be willing to take the risk of updating and check if the konami update effects the stat changes in any way
OK, I will do when I get home
Old 31-03-2011, 16:23   #382
myza08

myza08 is an unknown

Quote:
OK, I will do when I get home
Cheers!!
Old 01-04-2011, 10:16   #383
BAGGIES 2K8

BAGGIES 2K8 is an unknown

Option File

hi,
i would be soooooooo grateful if you could send me this option file as the links are sayin its been removed for legal reasons.

my email is [email protected]

or if you have a working link please let me know.
hope you can help, this is the most complete Option file i have found.

thanks,
jamie
BAGGIES 2K8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2011, 18:03   #384
renatus

renatus is an unknown

Chimps can u give me a player u´ve edited so i can check it´s been changed?
renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 13:19   #385
Chimps

I finally had the balls to upgrade my option file to the final version of the 2011 game with the extra DLC installed and didnt lose my tweaks.

If anyone is still interested in trying it, I can put it up

It plays significantly better than any file which was released
Old 05-10-2011, 06:57   #386
nakira
  • Supports: Fenerbahçe

nakira is an unknown

Have you got version BLES 01022 ?
nakira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 12:58   #387
Chimps

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakira View Post
Have you got version BLES 01022 ?
Its the UK version
Old 23-10-2011, 12:13   #388
smckeogh

smckeogh is an unknown

Hi lads, Im foaming at the mouth trying to get this....but im having a problem.

I have the right version bles 1406 (UK)
But when I try to install it from usb it says hem over it no data present...
I can see the files are there, but when i go to copy the data over it says no data present (something like that)
Could this be cause this is pro evo 2011 edits updated and I dont have any pro evo 2011 stuff on my ps3 memory. (I didnt have the game, I havent had pro evo since 06)
Please let me know,
Or if this (pro evo 11 data) is not the issue perhaps you could direct me elsewhere.
I appreciate all the hard work,
any help would be great.
smckeogh is offline   Reply With Quote