PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 28-09-2011, 00:08   #106
connoll3

connoll3 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.connoll3 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcpappin View Post
Once again thanks for the OF/your help on my first OF (NASL) I'm not gonna lie I'm a bit sad that you probably won't be doing one for pes 2012. Anyways if you change your mind and want some help let me know.

Cheers,
Cheers...and backatcha with a 'thanks' for the NASL help.

Sorry about probably not going forward with another file for 2012. There's a very slight chance I could change my mind at some point, but I don't want to get people's hopes up and/or commit to something at this point.

I'll let you know if anything changes on that front. If you (or others) decide to try to put something together for 2012, and you want any advice/pointers/whatever, feel free to get in touch via PM...
connoll3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 01:50   #107
mrgametight
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Xusemagru

mrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

at this point with all the work you guys did on the MLS teams and NASL do you guys have spread sheets set up for all the teams or the kit formulas at least? just was curious
mrgametight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 03:11   #108
connoll3

connoll3 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.connoll3 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgametight View Post
at this point with all the work you guys did on the MLS teams and NASL do you guys have spread sheets set up for all the teams or the kit formulas at least? just was curious
You can find 2011 kit formulas in the MLS creation thread:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=84731

Besides that, I don't have much else written down. I have a fair number of MLS player stats that date to October 2010, but that's about it. If you'd be interested in that, I could send them along via PM. Lemme know.
Old 28-09-2011, 04:31   #109
motorcity

motorcity is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgametight View Post
Maybe for a possibility to add MLS League to your OF on PES 2012?
motorcity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 19:08   #110
mrgametight
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Xusemagru

mrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3 View Post
You can find 2011 kit formulas in the MLS creation thread:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=84731

Besides that, I don't have much else written down. I have a fair number of MLS player stats that date to October 2010, but that's about it. If you'd be interested in that, I could send them along via PM. Lemme know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorcity View Post
Maybe for a possibility to add MLS League to your OF on PES 2012?
motorcity i doubt it man sorry thats too much work to create another whole league besides the bundesliga

connoll ill be in touch i may want a few or i may just have to download this put in pes2011 and create my own database of stats :/
mrgametight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 19:39   #111
connoll3

Ok, I played around a little bit with the prequel function on PES 2012 and, as some of you have already discovered, the prequel does a pretty good job bringing forth MLS details to the new game.

So, if there's interest, what I'm proposing to do is clean up the MLS portion of the file *only* and post the 'edit data'. I'd do this primarily so that if anyone wants to take the file further, they'll have a decent MLS base to start from. This also might help with importing/exporting teams, which seems like a useful tool.

What I'd correct/fix:

- Add missing players that didn't come through the prequel, so MLS rosters will be 100% as of today
- Fix players and any distortions that came about with the prequel import -- hairstyles, commentary names, etc.
- Rough adjustment of boots & accessories.
- Rough adjustment of formations, lineups, kick takers, & tactics.
- Rough adjustments of kit colors to better match existing PNGs.

Again, I'm only going to be making adjustments to MLS sides & players. The rest of the file is somewhat of a hot mess because of the prequel and I currently have no interest in investing the time to fix it.

Also, I'm only going to post the 'edit data', so ideally the file will be aimed at people who have tried their own prequel. If one of those peeps wants to make the effort to post a complete file by copying the PNGs and posting a full d/l pack, be my guest.

Another thing: I'm only going to post the file here, in the 2011 thread. If someone wants to take a lead and post something in a 2012 thread/s, that's fine with me. But I'm trying to stay in the background for 2012 and don't want to be seen as taking a lead on this project.

So...if interested, please speak up.
Old 04-10-2011, 23:57   #112
connoll3

Ok, as mentioned above, here's the download for the cleaned-up prequel import of my MLS & NASL OF -- for PES 2012. Again, 'edit data' only:

>>> http://www.4shared.com/file/EO82iz7f...Prequel_B.html

I wound up fixing both MLS & NASL. I spent more time on MLS; NASL needed only marginal tweaks.

What I did for both leagues -- and, again, both leagues only:

- Added missing players that didn't come through the prequel, so rosters are 100% to today
- Fixed players and any distortions that came about with the prequel import -- hairstyles, commentary names, etc.
- Rough adjustment of boots & accessories.
- Rough adjustment of kit colors to better match existing PNGs. Rough adjustment of kit template designs, too, where needed.

The file outside of MLS & NASL is a mess, still.

If someone wants to play with this further, tie it to PNGs that came through with their own prequel import, and post a file for others, be my guest. Similarly, if someone wants to take the file and try to properly orientate the rest of the teams/leagues/players, go ahead. Generally speaking, feel free to improve on the file if you'd like and share it with others. No need for permission from me.

If someone wants to use the file to export teams for others, again, go ahead.

To reiterate, I'm still not planning on doing a file for the 2012 MLS season. I am available for consultation or help if someone else decides to push forward with that project, but that's about it at this point. I will re-evaluate things, perhaps, around January, but nonetheless think it's unlikely that I'll change my mind.

So: enjoy. And if anyone picks up the mantle, good luck!

ps - if you did a prequel with fcpappin's stadium pack loaded from PES 2011, you'll noticed that it, too, imported nicely to 2012. In that case, you'll have to re-link the appropriate stadiums in 'Edit' mode --> 'Home Grounds' after you've loaded the file.
Old 15-10-2011, 23:39   #113
connoll3

Again, I spent a little time cleaning up my prequel base after the DLC. Here's the download for the 'edit data' only:

>>> http://www.4shared.com/file/3njPhlvL...Prequel_B.html

I made adjustments to MLS & NASL only:

- Rosters sorted & player numbers fixed - 100%
- Rough adjustment/assignments of boots

The file outside of MLS & NASL remains a mess.

To repeat, if someone wants to take this and run with it, be my guest -- either in terms of fixing it up properly for a full 2012 d/l pack or for the import/export function.

Meantime: enjoy.