PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 18-10-2010, 17:01   #1
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Be a Pro Goalkeeper Game Crash

Thought I would warn people that aim for accomplisments with the goalkeeper. If you manage to get the 9 or over out of 10 rating in a match and the game is a draw, DO NOT go to end as a draw. It will crash the game and it will not register the accomplishment.

Best way is to just go to penalties. Should work regardless the end result.

I've already got 2 9/10 ratings that have counted despite losing both games but another 2 that I got (all achieved today) finished a draw. I didn't want to go to extra time to risk my rating going down so I went to end as a draw and behold EA fucked me over on an accomplishment that is hard on its own.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?

Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote