PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 07-10-2010, 19:43   #1
L . F . C
  • XBox: JonoHighfield

L . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Team PESGaming (XBOX)

I've become quite interested with how the lads have been getting on in the PS3 version of this. So I was just wondering if any of you 360 users would be interested in getting a team together?

If so, just whack your gamertags down in this thread then we can get it sorted.
Shankly: 'Why don't you go and jump in the lake ?'

L . F . C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 23:51   #2
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I might be interested.

Positions I can play just now are really GK, ST, RW but I'll be focusing on GK, RB/WB, RM/RW

Gamertag is under my avatar.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 00:06   #3
Dave!
  • Supports: Leeds
  • XBox: Ausages

Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Count me in.
Dave! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 13:01   #4
L . F . C

L . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I'll send out a few pm's later to possibly interest a few more.
Old 08-10-2010, 15:54   #5
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Good luck with this, lads. Hope you do well, make us a multi-console force to be reckoned with
Old 08-10-2010, 17:49   #6
Baddar
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • XBox: baddar88
  • PSN: Badd-um-tsch

Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

You say that almost as if we're a "force" on PS3. >_>
Baddar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 18:54   #7
L . F . C

You're not doing too badly from what I've seen, at least you're not getting smashed every game.
Old 26-10-2010, 00:36   #8
The Messiah
#1 Troll
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: yingandyangbros

The Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Zatoichi83.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 01:14   #9
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddar View Post
You say that almost as if we're a "force" on PS3. >_>
we're not too bad lol, couple of cup wins etc...depends who's all on I suppose - we play best when there 4 or 5 + playing at the one time, a lot of the time lag/response times ruin the games though.
Gun_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2010, 16:26   #10
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Here I thought this was going to be more additions to the X360 team.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2010, 17:22   #11
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Im interested CDM/CM/CAM or striker if we need one. My player sucks though as i havent played Fifa alot this year.

GT: Appswah
Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2010, 00:16   #12
L . F . C

I've not really been active on this subject. Need a new charge cable, we will get some new additions soon. Hopefully.