User Tag List

Old 27-02-2009, 05:08   #16
Amateur
  • Supports: the bottle of rum and piracy
  • PSN: Davy Jones

Amateur has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fick View Post

*Creedence Clearwater Revival - Through the Grapevine (Superb cover version of the Miracles original. Loooong solo is just fantastic. CCR at their best.)
If I ever heard that song, I don't remember it.. but great song and great voice. Thanks for that. Heard it like 5 consecutive times, sounds like a keeper.

There's an 11 min version that's even better than the short one.

People prefer to describe anarchy as chaos when it probably would work as a government with considerably less taxation (and size) -- and it wouldn't be "anarchy" in the supposed or perpetuated meaning of the term, either. But who gives a shit either way, really.

— Amateur

----------------------------------

Amateur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 07:35   #17
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

A song that I always seem to go to on my ipod is 'Crack Music' by Kanye. Not anything special but ive still kept playing it since its release. Obviously there are a few more but im way too lazy and too early to post anything long.
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 08:13   #18
StringerBell
  • Supports: Reds & Phoceens
  • PSN: Stringer_-_Bell

StringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Howard View Post
A song that I always seem to go to on my ipod is 'Crack Music' by Kanye. Not anything special but ive still kept playing it since its release. Obviously there are a few more but im way too lazy and too early to post anything long.
Same Song by Digital Underground.

StringerBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 09:11   #19
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amateur View Post
If I ever heard that song, I don't remember it.. but great song and great voice. Thanks for that. Heard it like 5 consecutive times, sounds like a keeper.

There's an 11 min version that's even better than the short one.
Yeah, the 11 min one is the one i was referring to. They have a best of album, well worth getting as there is some real class stuff on there.
Old 27-02-2009, 09:24   #20
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by fick View Post
Yeah, the 11 min one is the one i was referring to. They have a best of album, well worth getting as there is some real class stuff on there.
Cool..

In the first thread I posted a band named "Circo". They have 2 albums that are well worth listening, "En El Cielo de tu Boca" and "El Manjar de los Dioses".

In particular, the track "Ser Salmon" in the "Cielo de tu Boca" album. I think that track has the best beginning I've ever heard, very emotional.

I tell you this because you like a vast variety of music. So I think you should give "Circo" a try, this band is relatively unknown in Europe, as far as I know. Though it wouldn't make much sense to listen to their music if you don't understand Spanish.

And even if you don't understand Spanish, you should at least look for "Circo, Ser Salmon" on youtube or something. At least to hear the Music at the Beginning.

People prefer to describe anarchy as chaos when it probably would work as a government with considerably less taxation (and size) -- and it wouldn't be "anarchy" in the supposed or perpetuated meaning of the term, either. But who gives a shit either way, really.

— Amateur

Old 27-02-2009, 09:27   #21
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
I tell you this because you like a vast variety of music. So I think you should give "Circo" a try, this band is relatively unknown outside of South America. Though it wouldn't make much sens to listen to their music if you don't understand Spanish.

I don't quite get this...Surely music is music, whatever language its in...

I regulary listen to Andrea Bocelli, and he sings in italian

He's literally amazing...If god had a voice

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 09:31   #22
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Cool..

In the first thread I posted a band named "Circo". They have 2 albums that are well worth listening, "En El Cielo de tu Boca" and "El Manjar de los Dioses".

In particular, the track "Ser Salmon" in the "Cielo de tu Boca" album. I think that track has the best beginning I've ever heard, very emotional.

I tell you this because you like a vast variety of music. So I think you should give "Circo" a try, this band is relatively unknown outside of South America. Though it wouldn't make much sens to listen to their music if you don't understand Spanish.

And even if you don't understand Spanish, you should at least look for "Circo, Ser Salmon" on youtube or something. At least to hear the Music at the Beginning.
I might just do that! My main passion is rock/metal so I have a good appreciation for not understanding a word that's being sung! (Check out Fudge Tunnel or Godflesh, you'll get the picture!) It's the music and the sound of a voice that'll get me more so than the lyrics. Some years back I had the pleasure to listen to an Africal tribal band, it was just mind blowing. I didn't have a clue what they were singing about, but the emotion in the voices and the harmony were just out of this world. I only regret that I cannot remember who they were.
Old 27-02-2009, 09:32   #23
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalechapman View Post
I don't quite get this...Surely music is music, whatever language its in...

I regulary listen to Andrea Bocelli, and he sings in italian

He's literally amazing...If god had a voice
Completely True..

I guess what I was trying to say is that he won't enjoy it as much. But like you say music is music, you can understand where they are coming from even if you don't actually understand the lyrics.

Nirvana springs to mind quickly, I neither understand WTF Cobain was saying, plus his lyrics where placed in incoherent manner, but you could get their point.. in some songs.

It actually upsets me a little to have made such a stupid comment, nonsense really.

And yes, Bocelli is Bocelli, you said it.

— Amateur

Old 11-10-2009, 17:51   #24
Rasmus

Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Metallica - Master of puppets
Oasis - Whats the story morning glory
Lynyrd skynyrd - Sweet home alabama
Rasmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 21:04   #25
Chuck Morris
aka BlueScouse
  • Supports: Everton
  • XBox: CHUCK MORRIS 84
  • PSN: CHUCK-84-MORRIS

Chuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AOdtcUHLpyk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AOdtcUHLpyk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

^^^ Amazing!!!

Seen them live at the O2 Academy in Liverpool on saturday supporting the brilliant Bat For Lashes. Great performances by both bands!
Chuck Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 21:09   #26
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 21:20   #27
Mjällharth
  • Supports: Arsenal and Feyenoord to name a few.

Mjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by Ali

To me, thread closed.
Old 13-10-2009, 21:25   #28
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

:dancer:

Now you close the thread.
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 22:19   #29
The Messiah
#1 Troll
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: yingandyangbros

The Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

This blew my socks off the other night.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 22:20   #30
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Short Round View Post

This blew my socks off the other night.
Youre kidding me??
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote