PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 01-06-2011, 14:47   #16
nikos24
  • Supports: Panathinaikos FC
  • PSN: kingtrynd

nikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

In Manager Mode I think they should give you the opportunity to take a week to decide whether or not you'll sign the player. For example I could have signed D. Bent but I wanted to sign him after selling one of my other strikers. Since I couldn't sell him yet, I had to decline Bent. When I finally sold my striker and went to re-negotiate with Bent, they were having none of it.

nikos24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 15:52   #17
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

On topic of transfers, you should be able to bid for a player more than once.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 19:34   #18
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Love the szchesny hip thrust at 39secs.
Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 19:38   #19
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry14 View Post
On topic of transfers, you should be able to bid for a player more than once.
I assume you mean after your bid has been rejected. You can put in a bid, retract it, and then make another bid any time during the same transfer window. If you've been denied a move for a player, then it's no surprise that you'll be told to try in another transfer window.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 19:57   #20
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
I was disappointed with the lack of injuries in Manager Mode, until last night, when I lost three startes in two weeks. I've noticed that the trait Injury Prone means nothing.
I rebuilt my team with new players (who nearly all wear green boots ) and most had the injury prone trait. Bit lazy really. In fact, the whole scouting for youth thing was really shit on 11. hoping they fix it for 12, or at least revert to 10's system.

I only had 2 really serious injuries in 6 seasons. Lukaku & Hazard both injured in the same game and both out for 50odd days. Never had anyone else injure for more than a week...
Old 01-06-2011, 20:01   #21
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by fick View Post
I rebuilt my team with new players (who nearly all wear green boots )
Yeah, I've noticed all the regens have green boots. You can tell who they are, if you're familiar with their positions, heights and traits. I've had Marquez and Henry, who develop pretty quickly.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 20:04   #22
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
Yeah, I've noticed all the regens have green boots. You can tell who they are, if you're familiar with their positions, heights and traits. I've had Marquez and Henry, who develop pretty quickly.
The only non-green booted one I could recognise was Drogba. He was wearing red umbro's... Also has a really stupid & unpronounceable name.