PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 11-04-2011, 19:42   #1
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

FIFA 12 Discussion

The first bits of info will start to be released soon most likely and tomorrow at 5pm the first official screenshot will be released on facebook, I will post it on here as soon as it's on facebook.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 19:46   #2
Tech_Skill

Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Fifa is a lost cause for me this year, do you read the official forums? the developers are not interested in fixing bugs whatsoever, fifa 12 will be bugged to fuck yet again, thats a near-certainty.

Still will be nice to hear this years lies, ''personality + 2.0'' or there will be a more realistic be a pro mode where you can be wayne rooney and shag a 60 year old prozzie.
Tech_Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 17:03   #3
Lörd TH

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

First Screenshot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-04-2011, 19:29   #4
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Wow! No, not at the image, but the size of it. It takes a while for it to be automatically resized.

It doesn't really give us much, though, not that I expected it to.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2011, 12:00   #5
Lörd TH

Some details from a Dutch website with a rough translation e.g "Banks are now fully integrated with couch potatoes." what? haha
Quote:
The list we obtained with FIFA Fuma , who in turn thank the journalists of the magazine.
The list
  • New camera closer to the ground, which allows for better depth perception.

New interface, so a completely new menu put together simpler, more ergonomic and 'soft' is.

Integrating a new system: Impact Engine, the number of (unnatural) contacts should decrease. Substitute for more realistic collisions. The system now recognizes all the members and know which limb is affected.

Another new system: Pro Player Intelligence. This creates a better artificial intelligence and, above all the passing system will improve. In the magazine, they also mentioned the increased importance of the attribute 'Vision'.

So players like Fabregas will have a greater range in terms of visibility of the blind field and therefore better able to adapt, for example, John Terry.

The automatic pressing has been completely renewed. So will you still be half again pressing the tackle button at the right time to carry out the intervention.

New animations to protect the ball. Also weaker players will be able to now the ball is held, or at least easier than in FIFA 11.

New dribbling system with the left stick. Especially for slower dribbling with the ball briefly at the base.

The balance between attack and defense is better and more realistic. Like the balance between stronger players and more technical players.

New game presentation inspired by the strong English competition experience.

Higher risk of injury when a player uses.

The injuries can be caused either by a duel, and by an unpredictable 'mistakes' or the like without contact with an opponent.

The system now knows where the injuries to occur. So grab a player to face, then he will have an injury.

Three new arenas.

Banks are now fully integrated with couch potatoes.

Indrukkwekkende new lighting effects, according to journalists.

The magazine can also find some screenshots, so if you necessarily want to contemplate, then buy the magazine.

More (gameplay) information you can soon expect, with an ultimate bomb information late May, namely May 20 Stay tuned!

http://www.fifablog.be/nieuws/eerste...-bekendgemaakt

Old 29-04-2011, 12:23   #6
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Love the stuff about the specific injuries and accidental collisions. Hopefully challenges will result in different types of animations depending on where you catch them.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2011, 12:36   #7
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I'm hoping players can break arms and stuff when they fall over and land awkwardly. We all know we're gonna be pissed when our star man is at the top of the screen without the ball, and then suddenly collapses because he twisted his knee or something stupid like that.

Will lead to more games based on luck than skill I fear.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2011, 12:40   #8
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

It's a nice touch and welcome, if they can find the balance...
Old 29-04-2011, 12:52   #9
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

It would be great if players could go up for headers and land awkwardly, breaking necks or collarbones. Or maybe even knocked unconcious and dare I say it die on the pitch?
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 29-04-2011, 13:18   #10
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
Or maybe even knocked unconcious and dare I say it die on the pitch?
We've always pined for that sort of feature haven't we barn, especially in games like Football Manager, where you check your daily news and see one of your players has been stricken with cancer or aids or involved in a mph crash.

Never gonna happen though.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2011, 13:20   #11
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

I'd settle for unconsciousness and the occasional swalled tongue at this point. But it's leg snappers I'm more interested in.
Old 29-04-2011, 13:27   #12
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

It would be good to see the players that are "injury prone" sometimes pull up with a hamstriing injury when chasing a ball. I hope it's not as frequent as the handballs in FIFA11, though.

I would also like FIFA12 to recognise all contact. Too often have I skipped past a defender and been tripped, but nothing is given, because it wasn't a programmed tackle attempt.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2011, 14:41   #13
Alolo91
  • Supports: Chelsea F.C.

Alolo91 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAlolo91 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAlolo91 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAlolo91 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAlolo91 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Alolo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2011, 14:47   #14
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

C'est un excellent article. Dommage que tout cela est en français.
Old 15-05-2011, 14:56   #15
Lörd TH

Flick care to translate the important bits?