PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 19-12-2005, 22:31   #61
dorval

dorval has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinomig23
What ever happened to Robert Enke, didn't he go to portugal after his crap time at Barça?
He played for Benfica and then was transferred to "I don't know where FC" .
Blast off on their spaceships
Million miles from reality
No care for you, no care for me
So much trouble in the world"
-Bob Marley

"Only God knows what would happen if a nuclear turkey would fall onto the hands of a terrorist organisation." -Citizen Dog by Mark O'Hare

"If Jesus comes back, we'll kill him again."

dorval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2005, 23:29   #62
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorval
First of all, and more important than anything, nice girls you have there.

Secondly, it was a nice goal by Anderson. We deserved to win, sorry mate but we need the points . And may I ask a question: Why Boavista?
I don't know, I was just drawn to them back in the mid 90s. I knew they didn't have the resources of the big three but were trying hard to break their strangehold, and with time that Loureiro had his strong desire of doing it. They've never come across as a rude or arrogant club either, unlike Porto. Obviously when they/we managed to win the title in 2001 (matching Belenenses' record of one title, I believe) I was ecstatic, though it would've been nicer not to have lost the final match of the season 4-0 away to bloody Porto. I still remember Deco got a hat-trick
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2005, 13:38   #63
Zagorakis7

Zagorakis7 is an unknown

Can someone give me a bit of feedback of how Karagounis has been going at Benfica?

He's one of my favourite players, but it's hard to get news about him since he left Italy.
Zagorakis7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2005, 13:42   #64
nikos24
  • Supports: Panathinaikos FC
  • PSN: kingtrynd

nikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Karagouni was been doing well ever since joining Benfica. But he is currently injured now.
Old 20-12-2005, 16:43   #65
dorval

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey
I don't know, I was just drawn to them back in the mid 90s. I knew they didn't have the resources of the big three but were trying hard to break their strangehold, and with time that Loureiro had his strong desire of doing it. They've never come across as a rude or arrogant club either, unlike Porto. Obviously when they/we managed to win the title in 2001 (matching Belenenses' record of one title, I believe) I was ecstatic, though it would've been nicer not to have lost the final match of the season 4-0 away to bloody Porto. I still remember Deco got a hat-trick

Boavista played very well that year. And yes they matched Belenenses record. That loss against Porto was undoubtedly very embarrassing for Boavista. I remember it quite well. Ricardo was still your keeper.

Zagorakis7 - Karagounis hasn't really shown anything. He played against Sporting and then got injured. Then he played against Lille and got injured. So, he's not doing very well. Tomorrow against Vitória de Setúbal he's going to be on the first eleven, so we'll see.

Damn it! Benfica - Liverpool is sold out and the game is in 2 months! Why didn't I buy a ticket??? Shite!!
-Bob Marley

"Only God knows what would happen if a nuclear turkey would fall onto the hands of a terrorist organisation." -Citizen Dog by Mark O'Hare

Old 20-12-2005, 17:49   #66
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Damn it! Benfica - Liverpool is sold out and the game is in 2 months! Why didn't I bought a ticket??? Shite!!
I don't even think our tickets are on sale yet, but doesn't matter, I'm a season ticket holder.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2005, 17:59   #67
dorval

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz_Rangers51
I don't even think our tickets are on sale yet, but doesn't matter, I'm a season ticket holder.

Lucky bastard.

Today Benfica will be playing against Vitória de Setúbal. Karagounis will play as left midfielder, Nélson as a right defender (since Alcides was sent off on the last match) and Mantorras will probably be in the first eleven. Let's go Benfica!
-Bob Marley

Old 22-12-2005, 01:06   #68
Ghost
  • Supports: SC Braga
  • PSN: Chex_LeMeneux

Ghost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I hate when teams like V.Setubal use the "autocarro" tactic.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2005, 01:45   #69
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Nuno Gomes with a last-minute winner for Benfica, 1-0 at Setubal. Up to second, four points behind Porto with they and third-placed Nacional still to play tomorrow.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2005, 02:00   #70
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Benfica got off to a bad start and clawing back, although can't see Porto losing to Guimaraes. Might still be second if Boavista do you some good.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2005, 02:10   #71
Ghost

Ghost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz_Rangers51
Benfica got off to a bad start and clawing back, although can't see Porto losing to Guimaraes. Might still be second if Boavista do you some good.

Playing with Guimaraes in their home is always complicated.Also,Guimaraes is playing better with the new coach Vitor Pontes,managing to get a draw in Bessa with Boavista last week.
Old 22-12-2005, 15:13   #72
dorval

What a goal by Nuno Gomes! Karagounis played really well, although, according the newspaper A Bola Geovanni was the man of the match. He also played very well but it is a tough call.

I'm liking the way Benfica is playing! Watch out Liverpool..eheh
-Bob Marley

Old 22-12-2005, 16:33   #73
Ghost

Quote:
What a goal by Nuno Gomes! Karagounis played really well, although, according the newspaper A Bola Geovanni was the man of the match. He also played very well but it is a tough call.

I'm liking the way Benfica is playing! Watch out Liverpool..eheh

I think that Benfica didn´t start the game with the same pace as they did with Boavista and Manchester U.They only started to play well on the last 15 minutes of the game.
Old 22-12-2005, 20:59   #74
dorval

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhOsT
I think that Benfica didn´t start the game with the same pace as they did with Boavista and Manchester U.They only started to play well on the last 15 minutes of the game.

Not on the last 15 minutes but the whole 2nd half, as far as I'm concerned. The first half was very difficult for us because Setúbal was defending very well.
-Bob Marley

Old 22-12-2005, 23:11   #75
fluke88

fluke88 has disabled reputation

Doesn't that show how important we are??. Sold out already, were a big club. By the way am going to get the new champions league top next week and guess who am going to get on the back SIMAO. Haha were getting simao.