PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Will Man City challenge for the 2010-11 Premier League title?
Yes 20 37.04%
No 34 62.96%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2007, 23:00   #61
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitris View Post
Poor performance by Man City tonight.
Bit harsh that. Overall I thought it was quite good, but it was the old problem of goalscoring. Cech had nothing to do.

Cannon ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 23:16   #62
Dmitris
Banned

Dmitris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Dmitris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

They had a nice defence tonight.. but they attacked like a bunch of pigs, they had some good attempts, but ofcourse, Terry and Cech are there to defend.
Dmitris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 23:37   #63
cadey

cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

They're just not good enough I'm afraid. Its frightening because I don't think we're capable of scoring another goal this season.

Quote:
He went beserk when he was back in Ireland aswell and beat up his two brothers at the breakfest table and then started eating a bowl of sugar from the table.
Quote:
You know whats worse.....2 blokes Humping the shit out of each other with Balls and sacks flying all over the place.
cadey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 23:48   #64
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

You're bound to score past us, it pains me to say.

Darius will probably have is only decent game of the season too.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 01:11   #65
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

We will not score a goal when our only method of attack is to aimlessly loft the ball into the box, especially not against a team of Chelsea's calibre. I can't remember the last time we actually tried to play good football? Our most inventive player could possibly have been Richard Dunne... that says enough.

Out of interest what is everyone's position on Pearce?
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2007, 11:26   #66
cadey

cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Stuart Pearce should keep his position for the time being, I don't see the reason in sacking at him at this point of the season.

If we stay up. I'd give him the summer to see what he does and I'd probably give him 5-10 games in the new campaign. If its still the same old shit, then he has to go.

If we go down. Then he'll probably be sacked. Going down wouldn't actually be a bad thing in my opinion. We could have a complete clear-out, bring in some fresh new players and have a crack at the Premiership again.

Pearce has unfortunately created his own problems. Hes done a great job of clearing out the deadwood from the Keegan era, but has now brought in his own stack of deadwood. Also, I don't see a decent replacement for Nicolas Anelka or Shaun Wright-Phillips.

As much as I'd like to see a new manager and fresh batch of new players, I'd love City to stay in the Premiership and get that money. We fucking need it. I'm just scared who Pearce will buy if he is armed with real cash.

Quote:
He went beserk when he was back in Ireland aswell and beat up his two brothers at the breakfest table and then started eating a bowl of sugar from the table.
Quote:
You know whats worse.....2 blokes Humping the shit out of each other with Balls and sacks flying all over the place.
Old 16-03-2007, 14:08   #67
Original?
istrator

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I'd like to see him shipped out at the end of the season regardless... it's plainly obvious that he is technically and tactically defficient. Even if he manages to keep us in the Premiership, he will have only amended in part for some of his earlier mistakes. He has taken an under achieving top ten team and turned us into true relegation battlers...

I don't think it would be fair to replace him at this point, not to the players or the new manager coming in. I do not want him to be in charge for any point of the transfer window, I feel it'd give us the best chance to get a new manager in before the new season so he can work his way with the team and get them ready for the new season and bring in the faces he wants.
Old 16-03-2007, 17:34   #68
cadey

Saying that, who would be the right replacement for Stuart Pearce at Manchester City?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 16-03-2007, 17:35   #69
Original?
istrator

Guus Hiddink... reckon we can get him?
Old 16-03-2007, 17:38   #70
Cannon ball

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I heard Paul Simpson mentioned.
Old 16-03-2007, 17:40   #71
cadey

I'd like a motivator like Billy Davies personally.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 16-03-2007, 17:43   #72
calculus

calculus is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastcalculus is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastcalculus is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastcalculus is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Is it definte that Pearce will get the sack?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
calculus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2007, 20:05   #73
cadey

Nothing is definate with his status just yet. Personally, I hope he turns it around because I think hes a decent fella.

Some good news is that Corradi looks to be on his way out of City with Lazio apparently interested in him. Pearce is lining up Mido as a possible replacement.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 17-03-2007, 20:41   #74
Cannon ball

Crucial win today. Great to see a striker actually score. I'd say 2 more wins and we'll be alright. Next up is Newcastle, and even though its away I can definatly see us getting a win.
Old 20-03-2007, 00:53   #75
cadey

I think we can get a point at Newcastle. Winning would be nice but we don't have a great record at St James' Park.

We have to beat both Villa and Charlton at home and we have to pick up points at places like Fulham and Watford. Hopefully then we can drag a few more teams into the mess. It's all pretty close.

Quote:
Quote: