PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 13-12-2006, 00:01   #1651
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Thought I'd dig this thread back up...

Anyone rating UK Hip Hop? It's been pretty big this year, there's so many heavy mix-tapes and albums released. Lowkey, Doc Brown, Poisonous Poets, Rhyme Asylum, Kyza, Plan B, Klashnekoff, Proffessor Green; there's atleast a handful of artists ready to take UK Hip Hop to the next level, and I think most of these are capable of doing this.
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 00:08   #1652
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Not into UK hip hop, and anybody know where i can get Hip hop is Dead from, everywhere i tried seems to be and advanced copy, and the songs arent all proper

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 00:18   #1653
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poffee Shakur
Please comment on the one before, and this one:

My Life

I'm sitting on a chair, this pain I cannot bear, it's to much, no, leave me alone, fuckoff, I've had enough.
Nuff o this shit I can't, no i will not take it anymore, enough of this shit unlike you i dont suck on my momys tit, Ive been hit, been through shit I dont seem to fit.. in..
No leave me alone Ill fuck you up and unlike you, i have good friends, they'll back me up not like those mother fuckers that you call "friends"
New in town Damn i feel so down who's the man with the crown, oh there he is, surrounded by the girls he can afford pearls, that fucker, its worse here than there bad there but worse here more fear no one near ...
All alone no wait who's that, hi who are you no reply wanna die? Answer me, nuff o this stupidity you and me right here, right now bam pow i told you ill fuck u up... Fuckin dick youre a prick guess what ill stick up your ass, yeh my dick
gettin older, gettin more hated they're only using me im loosing it ..
I know what to do yeh ill kill myself, that way no one will have to see me, care about me fuck all of them im a g, i wont kill myself ill kill them.. what's become of my life`? sittin here tryin to make rhymes, they suck damn i cant wait to fuck...
Fuck love i never got my true love, she was popular unlike me she was liked i better take a hike wheres my bike it got stolen damn just my luck i cant walk its to far ill just steal a car there's one ill take it or ill fake it make it mine....
Ah fuck this shit I'll just go and die...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poffie Smalls
I'm sitting on a chair, this pain I cannot bear, it's to much, no, leave me alone, fuckoff, I've had enough.
Nuff o this shit I can't, no i will not take it anymore, enough of this shit unlike you i dont suck on my momys tit, Ive been hit, been through shit I dont seem to fit.. in..
No leave me alone Ill fuck you up and unlike you, i have good friends, they'll back me up not like those mother fuckers that you call "friends"
New in town Damn i feel so down who's the man with the crown, oh there he is, surrounded by the girls he can afford pearls, that fucker, its worse here than there bad there but worse here more fear no one near ...
All alone no wait who's that, hi who are you no reply wanna die? Answer me, nuff o this stupidity you and me right here, right now bam pow i told you ill fuck u up... Fuckin dick youre a prick guess what ill stick up your ass, yeh my dick
gettin older, gettin more hated they're only using me im loosing it ..
I know what to do yeh ill kill myself, that way no one will have to see me, care about me fuck all of them im a g, i wont kill myself ill kill them.. what's become of my life`? sittin here tryin to make rhymes, they suck damn i cant wait to fuck...
Fuck love i never got my true love, she was popular unlike me she was liked i better take a hike wheres my bike it got stolen damn just my luck i cant walk its to far ill just steal a car there's one ill take it or ill fake it make it mine....
Ah fuck this shit I'll just go and die...
About 30 pages old but I just came across this.

yeh, poffe, u haz got ill skillz
Old 13-12-2006, 00:28   #1654
Magpie4eva

Magpie4eva is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by - ThE G - View Post
Thought I'd dig this thread back up...

Anyone rating UK Hip Hop? It's been pretty big this year, there's so many heavy mix-tapes and albums released. Lowkey, Doc Brown, Poisonous Poets, Rhyme Asylum, Kyza, Plan B, Klashnekoff, Proffessor Green; there's atleast a handful of artists ready to take UK Hip Hop to the next level, and I think most of these are capable of doing this.
Not excatly the biggest fan but Plan B is amazing. But apart from Plan B and Kano, I don't really rate UK Hip-hop.

But if you are into that music, check out a guy who just left Year 11 in my school.

http://www.myspace.com/sixbflf

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to Rangers for the brill sig!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Magpie4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 00:38   #1655
mufcsean
is LOST

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufcsean View Post
Not into UK hip hop, and anybody know where i can get Hip hop is Dead from, everywhere i tried seems to be and advanced copy, and the songs arent all proper
Anybody ???????????????

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 13-12-2006, 00:44   #1656
Magpie4eva

Magpie4eva is an unknown

Yeah I'll just PM you

Old 13-12-2006, 01:38   #1657
Viperized
  • Supports: Arsenal

Viperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Just get bittorrent...

It's the simplest method of getting legit tracks.
Viperized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 02:04   #1658
Keyser Soze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpie4eva View Post
Not excatly the biggest fan but Plan B is amazing. But apart from Plan B and Kano, I don't really rate UK Hip-hop.

But if you are into that music, check out a guy who just left Year 11 in my school.

http://www.myspace.com/sixbflf
Maybe you "don't really rate UK Hip-hop" because you don't know what it is. Kano's a grime MC, and so is that guy on MySpace.
Old 13-12-2006, 18:21   #1659
Magpie4eva

Magpie4eva is an unknown

Fair enough, I thought they were the same genre. Grime is what everyone at my school is into grime and it bugs the shit out of me.

Old 13-12-2006, 18:25   #1660
Rambo
The Next Big Thing

Rambo has disabled reputation

Sway is the shit!

Has anyone heard of a UK rapper called Skinny man? this guy is highly rated
Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 18:37   #1661
Keyser Soze

Sway's quality. I'd definately reccommend "This is my Demo" for those who haven't got it.

And yeah shit, I forgot Skinnyman aswell. His album, Council Estate Of Mind, was pretty amazing. "Fuck the Hook" is a great track. He's been around for a while and adapted to the new style/wave of UK Hip-Hop. Come to think of it, there's a lot of UK rappers capable of competing with America now, man.

^^^
One of the best mix-tapes I've ever heard, Key To The Game (1, 2 and 3), from Lowkey.
Old 13-12-2006, 18:49   #1662
wrigh2uk
  • Location: The Place Where The Bronze Bull Guards The Shoppin Centre

wrigh2uk has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyM View Post
Hip Hop Is Dead is pretty good, not the classic I'm sure everyone was hoping for, but some really good songs, mixed in with some decent ones. The only bad track is Who Killed It. I'd like to ask Nas what he was thinking when he thought it'd be a good idea to rap like a 50s era gangster would. As an album it's miles better than Kingdom Come.
Its meant to be an old style " Who Did it" theme its a really good idea. I like the track but its one of those hit or miss tracks. Your going to love it or hate it
Old 13-12-2006, 18:53   #1663
wrigh2uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd4ever View Post
Sway is the shit!

Has anyone heard of a UK rapper called Skinny man? this guy is highly rated
Yes he reminds me of Immortal Technique's analogy.. Because hes got the principles right but the guys as boring as hell to listen too
Old 13-12-2006, 18:56   #1664
mufcsean
is LOST

Immortal Technique is really good, dance with the devil is my favourite

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 13-12-2006, 19:01   #1665
wrigh2uk

^^ Hes good but if you listen to his albums straight you get bored.. Talks the truth but hes not entertaining