PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 21-11-2015, 01:35   #1
pEst410
Registered User
  • Join Date: Dec 2009
  • Location: London
  • Supports: Benfica
  • Posts: 153

pEst410 is an unknown

Convert FIFA player stats to PES?

What's the best way to convert FIFA player stats to PES?


pEst410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2015, 17:32   #2
DirtyCobra
Registered User
  • Join Date: Mar 2008
  • Posts: 47

DirtyCobra is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by pEst410 View Post
What's the best way to convert FIFA player stats to PES?
Great question. I have found several sites for that convert both FM and Fifa to Pes 2014 and 2015. However, have yet to find one for 2016. Does anyone have any suggestions?
DirtyCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2015, 18:04   #3
GronKaroglan
Registered User
GronKaroglan's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2014
  • Location: Lordelo, Porto, Portugal
  • Supports: FC Porto, Sydney FC & RB Leipzig
  • Posts: 561

GronKaroglan has discovered the General Forums. God help us.GronKaroglan has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-4...p=docslist_api

It was made by NicoITA with some tweaks and PES 2016 new stats added by me

How to use it:

1st - Open the file in MS Excel
2nd - Go to sofifa.com and search the player you want
3rd - copy the stats (manually) to the Excel file
4th - Depending which position he is, (GK, only CB or he has more than one position) click the spreadsheet equivalent to his position...
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Twitter:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GronKaroglan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2015, 23:06   #4
pEst410
Registered User
  • Join Date: Dec 2009
  • Location: London
  • Supports: Benfica
  • Posts: 153

pEst410 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by GronKaroglan View Post
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-4...p=docslist_api

It was made by NicoITA with some tweaks and PES 2016 new stats added by me

How to use it:

1st - Open the file in MS Excel
2nd - Go to sofifa.com and search the player you want
3rd - copy the stats (manually) to the Excel file
4th - Depending which position he is, (GK, only CB or he has more than one position) click the spreadsheet equivalent to his position...
Thanks, I actually had found the original spreadsheet and figured out how to use it... I used it for a few young players because PES always underestimates them so much... What improvements have you made? (btw, your link isn't working)

For established players I just kind of 'averaged' this year's PES stats with previous years' until I got the OVR number I wanted...

My problem now is that my team's newcomers have realistic better stats, but the newcomers in all other teams are still all in the 60s and I can't be bothered to do those... :/ Might end up bringing mine down to default later too just for balance in the end...
pEst410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2015, 16:27   #5
DirtyCobra
Registered User
  • Join Date: Mar 2008
  • Posts: 47

DirtyCobra is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by pEst410 View Post
Thanks, I actually had found the original spreadsheet and figured out how to use it... I used it for a few young players because PES always underestimates them so much... What improvements have you made? (btw, your link isn't working)

For established players I just kind of 'averaged' this year's PES stats with previous years' until I got the OVR number I wanted...

My problem now is that my team's newcomers have realistic better stats, but the newcomers in all other teams are still all in the 60s and I can't be bothered to do those... :/ Might end up bringing mine down to default later too just for balance in the end...
Hi guys,

Could you kindly post the link where I can find this spreadsheet please?

thanks
DirtyCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2015, 19:31   #6
pEst410
Registered User
  • Join Date: Dec 2009
  • Location: London
  • Supports: Benfica
  • Posts: 153

pEst410 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyCobra View Post
Hi guys,

Could you kindly post the link where I can find this spreadsheet please?

thanks
Here you go http://www.pes-patch.com/2014/12/fif...nicolaita.html
pEst410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2015, 16:12   #7
DirtyCobra
Registered User
  • Join Date: Mar 2008
  • Posts: 47

DirtyCobra is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by pEst410 View Post

Thank you.
DirtyCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2016, 14:59   #8
CrispX
Registered User
CrispX's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2016
  • Location: Portugal
  • Supports: FC Porto
  • Posts: 34

CrispX is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by GronKaroglan View Post
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-4...p=docslist_api

It was made by NicoITA with some tweaks and PES 2016 new stats added by me

How to use it:

1st - Open the file in MS Excel
2nd - Go to sofifa.com and search the player you want
3rd - copy the stats (manually) to the Excel file
4th - Depending which position he is, (GK, only CB or he has more than one position) click the spreadsheet equivalent to his position...
Thanks!
CrispX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 18:51   #9
[email protected]
Newbie
  • Join Date: Jun 2016
  • Location: Paradise City
  • Supports: Borussia Dortmund
  • Posts: 4

B3@ST is an unknown

when i try to open the file in excel it says that the file is damaged and asks me whether i want to recover the damaged parts......i needed it to create the russian club players....any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
B3@ST is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:03.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.