PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 15-09-2017, 14:20   #1
anfield89
  • Supports: Guess ;)

anfield89 is an unknown

Full manual players

I'm a full manual player so I have a few questions for anyone who also plays this way:

- Why doesn't the cursor switch to the nearest player?. I can't close spaces because I'm often unable to gain control of a given player.

- How do you make manual runs? This seems very complexed to do when your in the heat of the battle.

- Auto feint on or off?

- Is there a lot of manual players online because I've only found about 3 so far

anfield89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 09:33   #2
NexusRoy

NexusRoy is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by anfield89 View Post
I'm a full manual player so I have a few questions for anyone who also plays this way:

- Why doesn't the cursor switch to the nearest player?. I can't close spaces because I'm often unable to gain control of a given player.

- How do you make manual runs? This seems very complexed to do when your in the heat of the battle.

- Auto feint on or off?

- Is there a lot of manual players online because I've only found about 3 so far
I'm a manual player aswell but I desisted to play online. It took me 30 minutes to find someone online to play with and connection wasn't the best. I'm playing offline right now, ML with Fiorentina and so far I'm happy with it.

Anyway if you want to play some friendlies add me to Steam, look for NexusRoy.

Cheers.
NexusRoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 09:45   #3
anfield89
  • Supports: Guess ;)

anfield89 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusRoy View Post
I'm a manual player aswell but I desisted to play online. It took me 30 minutes to find someone online to play with and connection wasn't the best. I'm playing offline right now, ML with Fiorentina and so far I'm happy with it.

Anyway if you want to play some friendlies add me to Steam, look for NexusRoy.

Cheers.
Why is there not a dedicated thread on here for manual players?. I'm trying to dribble with auto feint off but I can't find any tips anywhere. I'm on ps4 btw.
anfield89 is offline   Reply With Quote