PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 23-02-2018, 16:47   #256
KAPADO
  • Supports: Sporting Lisbon
  • PSN: KAPADO

KAPADO is an unknown

Its my first time attempting this besides a few Sporting players in the past that came out really good. But how can i help with faces again?
Do i do it on my ps4 then export said team to a usb stick?
KAPADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 19:00   #257
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses, underdogs in big matches

philips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAPADO View Post
Its my first time attempting this besides a few Sporting players in the past that came out really good. But how can i help with faces again?
Do i do it on my ps4 then export said team to a usb stick?
Yes, if you want to help with faces I'll send you a template of the desired teams, that already have all the players (including winter transfers) with stats, positions, etc. And is ready to edit all the faces For now I have most of Ledman Liga Pro teams ready but without faces, thanks to @jagoncardoso. I have already started with Arouca, and Ac. Viseu is basically finished. So, there are still other teams without faces, such as Gil Vicente, Santa Clara, and others Then, when you finish it, you export the team to your usb, then upload them somewhere like Google Drive, Mega or Mediafire and send me the link via PM.

I'll be very thankful if you want to help! Just tell me the teams you want to make faces for (from list below) and I'll send you a pm with a link to download

Arouca (already researched pictures, if you want to do faces for them I'll send you the pictures of player faces to make your job easier )
Gil Vicente
Nacional
UD Oliveirense
Santa Clara
União da Madeira

I also have some of the historic/lower division teams (Olhanense, U. Leiria, Farense, Atlético CP) and also the B teams that still need some work since I was planning to release them later. However, if you want to start doing faces for them, I can also send them to you, but I'd prefer to finish the 6 main teams that are still missing faces, which are the ones above

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 kits (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 01:52   #258
philips_99

philips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I have just finished faces for Arouca. 5 more teams to go before I make another BETA version. Can't promise anything, but I'll try to bring you 15 teams by the end of march/beginning of april - but remember, I can't promise anything, I've been pretty busy and had almost no time to edit, but this project is not dead!

The 15 teams will be the 15 main teams from Ledman Liga Pro (no B teams yet) - the 8 I have already published on Christmas, now updated, plus 7 new ones, like Ac. Viseu or Arouca.

Old 01-03-2018, 17:26   #259
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Great work!!

ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 20:59   #260
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
Great work!!
Thank you! I hope I can finish it quickly, as soon as I can

Old 03-03-2018, 13:37   #261
alba74

alba74 is an unknown

Thumbs up

Up!
alba74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2018, 14:19   #262
philips_99

Recently, I have finished Arouca, Gil Vicente, Nacional and Oliveirense. So, only Santa Clara and União da Madeira left to finish the first 15 teams of Ledman Liga Pro. I'll make a Beta version after I finish those 2. I'll try to finish them until next week, but I make no promises

Then, I'll start working on the "historic" teams, such as Beira-Mar, União de Leiria, etc.

If anyone wants to help with player faces for "B" teams or the "historic" teams from lower divisions please contact me! I'd be very thankful!

Old 19-03-2018, 10:39   #263
alba74

alba74 is an unknown

Thumbs up

Go man go!! I'm waiting eager for it
Old 26-03-2018, 02:33   #264
philips_99

After a long time, here's a new BETA version of the so awaited Ledman Liga Pro! By philips_99 and jagoncardoso. Includes 15 teams. Enjoy!
Replace teams from Italian Serie B. It is not ready for Master League yet (9 teams are still missing). I recommend installing on a second account while it is not the final version
It also includes competition files which overwrite the italian league structure with the portuguese one (after that you can make italian Serie A over PEU League). Note that you still need to switch teams manually from Liga NOS to Serie A.

Next teams will take some time to do, but I'll work on them whenever I can

If you find any mistakes please warn me!

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=11D...oIIdCFasreG5jT

EDIT: Complete the league with these teams, so you can play ML/BAL http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.ph...t=266&%2365279

Preview:

Old 28-03-2018, 08:02   #265
alba74

alba74 is an unknown

Thumbs up

Oh man great!!!!!
Old 16-04-2018, 01:50   #266
philips_99

Hello people, time for a new little surprise

It still doesn't have player faces, but, at least, you can now play Master League and Become a Legend I'll do player faces later

These 9 teams will complete the 9 missing spaces that are left in the BETA version I released a few weeks ago. Notice that it uses the 7 empty slots in serie B + 2 more teams from PEU League (Celuvaris, Saintragler). If you have another OF that uses those 2 teams I'm sorry, I'll write a tutorial later so you can change it from yourself

Don't forget to go to competition structure, and change "Farense" and "Espinho" to Ledman Liga Pro (they will be in PEU League) and complete Liga NOS with 2 teams, I recommend Arouca and Nacional, since those were the ones that were relegated past season and they are doing a good campaign this year.

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FQ...ct4FgDXyil3KI-

Old 16-04-2018, 15:17   #267
TiagoCurtis

TiagoCurtis is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
hello people, time for a new little surprise

it still doesn't have player faces, but, at least, you can now play master league and become a legend i'll do player faces later

these 9 teams will complete the 9 missing spaces that are left in the beta version i released a few weeks ago. Notice that it uses the 7 empty slots in serie b + 2 more teams from peu league (celuvaris, saintragler). If you have another of that uses those 2 teams i'm sorry, i'll write a tutorial later so you can change it from yourself

don't forget to go to competition structure, and change "farense" and "espinho" to ledman liga pro (they will be in peu league) and complete liga nos with 2 teams, i recommend arouca and nacional, since those were the ones that were relegated past season and they are doing a good campaign this year.

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fq...ct4fgdxyil3ki-

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful !!!!!
TiagoCurtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 19:37   #268
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiagoCurtis View Post
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful !!!!!
Thanks, enjoy!

Old 17-04-2018, 10:01   #269
MdeMA

MdeMA is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Hello people, time for a new little surprise

It still doesn't have player faces, but, at least, you can now play Master League and Become a Legend I'll do player faces later

These 9 teams will complete the 9 missing spaces that are left in the BETA version I released a few weeks ago. Notice that it uses the 7 empty slots in serie B + 2 more teams from PEU League (Celuvaris, Saintragler). If you have another OF that uses those 2 teams I'm sorry, I'll write a tutorial later so you can change it from yourself

Don't forget to go to competition structure, and change "Farense" and "Espinho" to Ledman Liga Pro (they will be in PEU League) and complete Liga NOS with 2 teams, I recommend Arouca and Nacional, since those were the ones that were relegated past season and they are doing a good campaign this year.

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FQ...ct4FgDXyil3KI-
Oh yeah!!! Thank you guys, great work!

Obrigado rapazes! Belo trabalho!
MdeMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 12:22   #270
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdeMA View Post
Oh yeah!!! Thank you guys, great work!

Obrigado rapazes! Belo trabalho!
Thank you, enjoy it!